[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:

With 2.8k Int you can destroy everything in maps with just the AoE freeze mapping staff. You can carry your boss staff with you too, for shaper/elder bosses (and have the last 2 columns of the inventory taken by it and wisdom/portal scrolls).

That's actually a pretty good idea! Gonna try that, thanks @Kelvynn!
Looking at my next upgrade, I could get watchers eye or upgrade one of my split personality from int/Eva to int/es. They about the same price. The SP will give me 575 more es, putting me almost at 10k total. What do you think has better value?
"
InFrontOfTheMoss escribió:
Looking at my next upgrade, I could get watchers eye or upgrade one of my split personality from int/Eva to int/es. They about the same price. The SP will give me 575 more es, putting me almost at 10k total. What do you think has better value?

Just noticed the es% on the watcher eye, gonna pick that up. I wanna let you know that this is a very well put together guide, I learned more from it than most leagues I've played. First time ive been motivated to craft my gear. Thanks for putting it together.
"
"

Just noticed the es% on the watcher eye, gonna pick that up. I wanna let you know that this is a very well put together guide, I learned more from it than most leagues I've played. First time ive been motivated to craft my gear. Thanks for putting it together.

Definitely the Eye. It will help you in maps and especially the expeditions much more than a little extra ES.
Post deleted, I was wrong.
Editado por útlima vez por Rokdog en 28 ago. 2021 14:42:01
"
Rokdog escribió:
Post deleted, I was wrong.

That happens
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 28 ago. 2021 14:59:28
I misread the table at Craft of Exile. I think I was looking at the two tiers of +% intelligence which take the weight and split it in half. Apologies for any confusion, deleted my post.
Editado por útlima vez por Rokdog en 28 ago. 2021 14:44:15
The build is complete:
Full Build PoB

Lv 100
3532 Int
13197 ES
298k avg hit vs Sirus

I don't see any meaningful upgrades that I could get other than the ultra expensive Clarity/ES Watcher's Eye for 1.5k more ES, or Emperor's Mastery for slightly more Int/damage, or maybe Spite-craft a better helmet (but that's a lot of work).

Getting to lv 100 in 3.15 was the hardest of any league I've played. On my own, of course, not paying anybody for it. Overall mob damage buff and the nerf to the flasks (especially Warding) made the final level super annoying. The usual approach of 'alch and go, as long as there are no build disabling mods' is not safe enough in this league. Even one extra damage or curse mod on a buffed mob type (e.g. goatmen, sirens, etc Act 1 stuff) can result in dying even with 12k ES. And to hit 100 in a reasonable amount of time, you need to die less often than once per 50 maps. On my way to lv 100 I kept discovering new RIP-tastic combos that were totally harmless before 3.15.

I mostly leveled in Underground Sea. It's a native T16 map, i.e. any other T16 map can be easily converted into it with Horizon Orbs. The tree in that region gives you a guaranteed Harbinger with a 30% chance of it being a multi-harbo pack. And you can roll more chance of extra harbingers on the Platinum sextants. And the other good thing to take in that region is Syndicate, to upgrade all your stuff and make nice profit on scarabs and breachstones.

Now working on the last few challenges. Learning the expedition boss mechanics is actually fun.

New video: Uhtred with no Seeking Stars

Any advice on how to avoid Glimpse of Infinity? I see somebody with 40 challenges here. How did you do it?
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 28 ago. 2021 21:12:16
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Now working on the last few challenges. Learning the expedition boss mechanics is actually fun.

New video: Uhtred with no Seeking Stars

Any advice on how to avoid Glimpse of Infinity? I see somebody with 40 challenges here. How did you do it?

I see you got not hit by seeking stars the same way I did, not having him use that ability at all.

For Glimpse on Infinity you have to dodge both the light beams, that you seem to be doing pretty well, and the rotating beam. For beam, how fast it rotates, you need to stay close to the boss. Really close. I'm not sure if he can or cannot hit you if you are right on top of him. In your video on the 3rd phase (1:48 time mark) starts good.
hi!!Hello there!!
I need help ... I can't find the fault in my scion! I need if someone can review my character and tell me if he sees something wrong ... it costs me a lot t14-16 at least I die! Thank you

If someone can review the build and the team I would appreciate it!
Editado por útlima vez por Trojano79 en 29 ago. 2021 7:23:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional