[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Xeretrax escribió:

Seriously this game needs death logs -.-"

You may need cobalt- Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you, they are cheap. You certainly don't need a bottle of life when you're already on CI. Before you get Watcher's Eye +24 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline your ES recovery is not satisfactory. This league is troublesome on the defense. Where do they give out such rings?
"
Xeretrax escribió:
So .. At times I get poisoned or cursed whatever it is, I dont even know what.
I just see my shield going down like something is draining it in a few seconds ..constant pase .. and dead.

Anybody knows what the hell it is? Or how to stop it from destroying my shields?

Also at times I run into a the odd monsters ..mostly spiders ..that completely bypass my shield and just 1 shot me. What the hell is it?

That's corrupted blood. You lose your ES a lot faster IF YOU ARE MOVING. Just make an auto-staunch flask and, if it runs out, as it sometimes does, just stop moving.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Xeretrax escribió:
I just see my shield going down like something is draining it in a few seconds ..constant pase .. and dead.

Anybody knows what the hell it is? Or how to stop it from destroying my shields?

Also at times I run into a the odd monsters ..mostly spiders ..that completely bypass my shield and just 1 shot me. What the hell is it?

That's corrupted blood. You lose your ES a lot faster IF YOU ARE MOVING. Just make an auto-staunch flask and, if it runs out, as it sometimes does, just stop moving.

I did notice something weird about that once yes .. I stopped moving as I didnt feel like my shield would be able to tank running into the next group of monsters ..it did seems to slow down but I didnt know they were that directly related.

"
nocek_czerny escribió:
"
Xeretrax escribió:

You may need cobalt- Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you, they are cheap. You certainly don't need a bottle of life when you're already on CI. Before you get Watcher's Eye +24 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline your ES recovery is not satisfactory. This league is troublesome on the defense. Where do they give out such rings?

The trade ..got luck with a snipe. 37 ex or something.
I also have a really nice amulet some guy once gave me when I bought the shoes. He was like oh I dont play anymore this league if you want I can give you some more stuff, some of it wasnt as good but still managed to sell it .. Some of it however was great.
I cant even use the amulet yet though, to low attributes, using it would lock out some of my skills.

Editado por útlima vez por Xeretrax en 20 sept. 2021 9:17:51
"
Xeretrax escribió:
Some of it however was great.

Yes, some of your things are really cool, but I put a spider in the amu and I don't want to think about it anymore. It's good that players, although on the forum, can socialize, because ggg does not respect the common game.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Xeretrax escribió:

That should be it right ?
I didnt think Corrupted blood would count as bleeding ..Sounds more like a curse.

Edit,
Nvm now I guess ... Replaced a fertile mind jewel to one that has Corrupted Blood can not be inflicted. Along with some others such as Maim, Silence, Hindered, Damage pen 1%, Reservation 1%. Because ..why not.
Editado por útlima vez por Xeretrax en 21 sept. 2021 20:52:11
"
Xeretrax escribió:

That should be it right ?
I didnt think Corrupted blood would count as bleeding ..Sounds more like a curse.

Edit,
Nvm now I guess ... Replaced a fertile mind jewel to one that has Corrupted Blood can not be inflicted. Along with some others such as Maim, Silence, Hindered, Damage pen 1%, Reservation 1%. Because ..why not.

Yup, good flask. Bismuth's a bit better but it's good enough.

It's useful even with the corrupted blood implicit on a jewel. Silence is good, too.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 22 sept. 2021 4:04:28
What i need to kill Uber Atziri?
My 2 cent for the build

ok it tooks a while but got my goal every league to finish 36 challenges.

That i was only able with this build. Last league i tried another and only got 32 as i cant do the other myself and cant buy it as i needet all money for equip.

With this build i did all challenges i can do myself without problems and left now with 15 ex to gamble a bit for better gear. but the gear i have is strong enought to kill everything exepet maven sirius A8 and some invitations from maven. I think sirius and maven is only because i am to dump to learn the fight.

I killed myself deathless catarina 83 over 10 times, omnitekt, all expedition bosses exept olroth as i didnt get him in a logbook, shaper elder uber elder atziri uber atziri.

So i only bought for my challenges sirius a8 maven kill olroth kill.

the fun for me is that i can do nearly everything myself without aurabot or other players.

thanks to kelvin that he make the build fresh every league (exept last and one bevor) so i can have fun with it so much.

surely i saw players in simulacrium who kill all stuff with totems faster as i can look. Or nearly oneshot oshabi and sirius. Or da four times more rows in 5 way legion.
But for me this build is the most universal build to do things.

This league was really hard, as trade was nearly dead, prices over the top and trading more worst then ever if you need a map or fragment.

so most peaces of gear are selfmade and now i will look if i can get better items.
Hm this build definitely looks interesting, however I notice that the "leveling trees" have exactly 0% increased life on them. That kinda goes contrary to everything I've ever read about PoE leveling - so are they not actual leveling trees? Is there some twink gear that makes leveling with ES viable? Or is it just that you're so good you can beat A7 with 500 life and 1000 ES? Because I certainly am not.
"
Wendek escribió:
Hm this build definitely looks interesting, however I notice that the "leveling trees" have exactly 0% increased life on them. That kinda goes contrary to everything I've ever read about PoE leveling - so are they not actual leveling trees? Is there some twink gear that makes leveling with ES viable? Or is it just that you're so good you can beat A7 with 500 life and 1000 ES? Because I certainly am not.

We switch to CI around act 7, so, no you have 1 life. 8-). You'll easily have 2-3K ES though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional