[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

For body armors get a crusader vaal regalia ilvl 75-79 to block some of the 80+ affixes. Quality it with perfect fossils or hillock.

Spam essences on it until you hit 9-12% int, it takes an average of 55 essences. After that reroll keep suffixes until you get whatever amount of energy shield you find acceptable.

Crafting something reasonable with both essence tier int and the 9/12% int suffix + 500+ energy shield should average about 15 ex. Similar body armors probably cost a lot more on the trade site.

It will almost always be worth crafting anything other than mirror tier items yourself. And the more stuff you are willing to craft the more it averages out in your favor.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 14:30:36
"
Mindhandler escribió:
For body armors get a crusader vaal regalia ilvl 75-79 to block some of the 80+ affixes. Quality it with perfect fossils or hillock.

Spam essences on it until you hit 9-12% int, it takes an average of 55 essences. After that reroll keep suffixes until you get whatever amount of energy shield you find acceptable.

Crafting something reasonable with both essence tier int and the 9/12% int suffix + 500+ energy shield should average about 15 ex. Similar body armors probably cost a lot more on the trade site.

It will almost always be worth crafting anything other than mirror tier items yourself. And the more stuff you are willing to craft the more it averages out in your favor.

What essences do you use? Spite?
"
Kavamuerta escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

What essences do you use? Spite?

Yes use spite, i would reccomend just keeping a live search and buying them while mapping or something. The bulk sellers are usually just resellers selling for a very large convenience price.
Awesome. Thanks for the help. I have some projects to work on now. I just had a random Zana mission Cortex drop a Bottled Faith so I went ahead and bought an awakened Hextouch to get that 3rd curse going. Going to farm my Haeworks for crafts and essences now.
"
Kavamuerta escribió:
Awesome. Thanks for the help. I have some projects to work on now. I just had a random Zana mission Cortex drop a Bottled Faith so I went ahead and bought an awakened Hextouch to get that 3rd curse going. Going to farm my Haeworks for crafts and essences now.

Good game plan and good luck with the crafting
"
Mindhandler escribió:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/ZD69DnbuQ

Arent these simiar body?

The current one that gives best bang for the buck for me cost 17ex.

Is the reroll and keep suffixes just a harvest craft or meta as well?
If harvest, that means quite some time to get the crafts and some risk involved.

15ex vs 17ex isnt saving that much given the time to do the craft (if I am searching for the right body).
Best way to create a godlike chest.

1 -Buy an ilvl100 white socket 6link uninfluenced Vaal regalia base. (70c)

2 - dense fossil spam/deafening spite spam until decent es with good int

3. Make sure prefixes are full and slam with crusader orb...could hit % int but if it doesn't you can sell the chest and start again or chaos spam the chest until you hit T1 % with a multimod....

This was my first attempt which I could work on with garden but CBF

Then remove cold to ditch cold res and craft 6% attributes
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 feb. 2021 16:52:09
"
Rakio escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/ZD69DnbuQ

Arent these simiar body?

The current one that gives best bang for the buck for me cost 17ex.

Is the reroll and keep suffixes just a harvest craft or meta as well?
If harvest, that means quite some time to get the crafts and some risk involved.

15ex vs 17ex isnt saving that much given the time to do the craft (if I am searching for the right body).

No the method i linked will give you the ability to have flat int over 50/increased int 9-12%/and crafted attributes. None of the ones from that search can do that. My search for all 3 of the suffixes being an option show the cheapest viable one at 40ex. To get the best chest you want all 3 suffixes to be damage not resistance. You should be getting your res elsewhere.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/DY6peWwI5

Also yeah its a harvest craft, personally i have used harvest trading over 40 times this league via discord and not had any issues. Just only buy from green+ names even if they charge 5-10c more its worth it. I've also sold over 100 crafts this league which is the majority if my money making.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 17:21:05
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

3. Make sure prefixes are full and slam with crusader orb...could hit % int but if it doesn't you can sell the chest and start again or chaos spam the chest until you hit T1 % with a multimod....

This crafting method is also great since orbs are really cheap, so you could just do this method as well. Not gonna bother looking into the average cost of crafting this way with also having a 50% chance for the item to fail, but it may or may not be cheaper than my method.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

I dont think thats better than the 4ex chest I bought. Mainly looking at ES.

Those 30-40ex chests Mindhandler linked would be good upgrade for me.

Thanks for making me understand the difference between different options.

I got about 20ex saved up but not sure if I will keep investing in this build. Can cruise to AL8/9 with few deaths now. The occulist variant look tempting for better clear + I can keep same gear :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional