[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

This was my heist chest I created using that method without harvest:

I would 100% choose 18% int over 400 es though

It's very easy this league to rem/add defence until you hit a T1.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 feb. 2021 17:41:22
"
Rakio escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Best way to create a godlike chest.

1 -Buy an ilvl100 white socket 6link uninfluenced Vaal regalia base. (70c)

2 - dense fossil spam/deafening spite spam until decent es with good int

3. Make sure prefixes are full and slam with crusader orb...could hit % int but if it doesn't you can sell the chest and start again or chaos spam the chest until you hit T1 % with a multimod....

This was my first attempt which I could work on with garden but CBF

Then remove cold to ditch cold res and craft 6% attributes

I dont think thats better than the 4ex chest I bought. Mainly looking at ES.

Those 30-40ex chests Mindhandler linked would be good upgrade for me.

Thanks for making me understand the difference between different options.

I got about 20ex saved up but not sure if I will keep investing in this build. Can cruise to AL8/9 with few deaths now. The occulist variant look tempting for better clear + I can keep same gear :)

From what i gather the occultist will be better with higher end gear, where as the ascendant is more accessible. You need a lot more t1/t2 resistances on your gear because you will lack a lot from the passive tree.

Personally i have a 96 witch that i use with a cheap 30exish build to kill stuff like a9 sirus that i am planning on switching over to whispering ice later in the league once my gear is nearly fully the way i want it.
So I'm considering picking up a Thread of Hope on the Classic Tree, but I'm not sure if there's an easy way I can grab the replacement resists through the tree, or if it's even worth it for Classic.
The thread of hope gives you access to snowforged which is 10 fire/cold res. "
Personally i wouldnt bother until i switched to cluster tree.

Prismatic heart/cttc clusters are only like 1 ex now, and the cluster version is just way stronger.
"
Mindhandler escribió:

Prismatic heart/cttc clusters are only like 1 ex now, and the cluster version is just way stronger.

Is it worth swapping over to Cluster if I can only run one cluster?

I can probably afford to get a Cluster and a Split Personality with just Int at the moment, definitely can't afford to do a full conversion yet and definitely not to the proper int/es SPs.
"
Zephryl escribió:
So I'm considering picking up a Thread of Hope on the Classic Tree, but I'm not sure if there's an easy way I can grab the replacement resists through the tree, or if it's even worth it for Classic.

I am using ToH in classic tree: https://pastebin.com/QhQDA614

It was worth it for me. I got some extra res from a jewel. Can get more res on gear soon.
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

I can probably afford to get a Cluster and a Split Personality with just Int at the moment, definitely can't afford to do a full conversion yet and definitely not to the proper int/es SPs.

Get two cold to the core clusters with only cold to the core. They are 50c a pop. You want the damage. Just make sure they are 8 passive ones. If you can afford that and two split personalities with probably int/dex which are under 10c i would swap now. You will gain extra jewel sockets which you can use to buy very cheap jewels to fill in resists/int/extra damage etc. All in all besides the regrets you should be able to swap everything for like 130c. And you will be in a great position to upgrade from there.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 18:21:18
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

Get two cold to the core clusters with only cold to the core. They are 50c a pop. You want the damage. Just make sure they are 8 passive ones. If you can afford that and two split personalities with probably int/dex which are under 10c i would swap now. You will gain extra jewel sockets which you can use to buy very cheap jewels to fill in resists/int/extra damage etc. All in all besides the regrets you should be able to swap everything for like 130c. And you will be in a great position to upgrade from there.

What about decent Megalomanic clusters, are they needed?
For an intro swap not at all.

Rare jewels with good mods can be used in the other sockets that don't have Str/Dex nodes nearby. Resist/damage jewels can also be used if you are struggling to max the resists.

The following mods are good on rare jewels:
+12-16 to Intelligence
+8-10 to mixed attributes (Int/Str, Int/Dex or All Attr)
14-16% Increased Spell damage while wielding a staff
14-16% Increased Cold damage
10-12% Increased Spell damage
10-12% Increased Area damage

Copied and pasted from the guide. Add resists in there as well if you need help capping. But jewels with int and 2 other damage mods are very solid and pretty cheap (probably under 10c) until you earn more currency. It's kind of hard to find a decent megalo jewel. Most of the damage with the cluster version will come from cold to the core.

Also you said you had 20ex saved up? If thats the case you should have swapped to the cluster tree a long time ago. The variation is WAY better. To the point where i would hold off on upgrading anything else until you do. Get two large 8 passives with cttc/ prismatic heart. Spend the money and get the 2 int/es splits. These are permanent build upgrades that will be extremely noticeable.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 19:05:45
Here is my first chest attempt. 10 Essences and one 1 Crusader Orb. Less than 2Ex investment. Ill use it and go again for T1 rolls.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional