[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Yeah I hit 4.2k int when I played this last league. (Or the league before can't remember)

Felt good but super investment that I don't feel the min/max is worth when there is still near no Phys reduction.

This build no matter how min/maxed cannot do 100% delirious t19. (Barely even 60% t16 tbh)

This is not thrue, i got 3.3k INT, 17.9k ES.
I run deathless T19 100% delirium. Running a Overlord/Enduring focus Megalomaniac(fortify) and a medium cluster with enduring focus. Both give me 100% uptime Fortify and 3 endurance charges to reduce the physical dmg taken.

The build is expensive? Yes, but this one can do 40/40 easily.

just take a look on my jewels i think that is the secret.
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Yeah I hit 4.2k int when I played this last league. (Or the league before can't remember)

Felt good but super investment that I don't feel the min/max is worth when there is still near no Phys reduction.

This build no matter how min/maxed cannot do 100% delirious t19. (Barely even 60% t16 tbh)

This is not thrue, i got 3.3k INT, 17.9k ES.
I run deathless T19 100% delirium. Running a Overlord/Enduring focus Megalomaniac(fortify) and a medium cluster with enduring focus. Both give me 100% uptime Fortify and 3 endurance charges to reduce the physical dmg taken.

The build is expensive? Yes, but this one can do 40/40 easily.

just take a look on my jewels i think that is the secret.

That's pretty impressive man...how many ex spent to achieve that?

This build achieved 5k+ int in delirium I though....I would have to go back paged to check how much int i achieved...give me minute lmao

edit - Found a post where I cracked 3.5k int in heist league...couldn't be bothered looking further.

I'm testing again today, think I just disappointed myself with kosis aha will keep at the grind before I swap builds again. I've used over 800 regrets this league and lvled 3 characters up to 90.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 feb. 2021 3:24:36
Yeah it looks like you might have been as high as 3.9k actually in heist which is pretty impressive for it being old school gearing.

But this build can definitely do all the end game stuff this league like white said. To be able to do full delirious maps im probably about somewhere between 150-200 ex invested atm.

You got an alt addiction my friend lol
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 3:28:46
"
Mindhandler escribió:
Yeah it looks like you might have been as high as 3.9k actually in heist which is pretty impressive for it being old school gearing.

But this build can definitely do all the end game stuff this league like white said. To be able to do full delirious maps im probably about somewhere between 150-200 ex invested atm.

You got an alt addiction my friend lol

I thought so....it's just too expensive to min max and it's my first time doing as occultist so I guess that didn't help me.

I really do love the idea of this build and wish there was a way we could use a 1h and a shield while using the chest as 6L for the damage.
Then we could utilise 5% of es gained on block which would be sick.
Well I followed your steps. Bought the base with enchant for 30c

1. Took 4 fossils to get 29% qual.
2. Took only 1 essence to get T1 Energy shield and hybrid Life/ES.
3. Annulled hoping to hit the mana or rarity. Got the hybrid roll instead.
4. Crafted %ES
5. Slammed the %Int.

So a pretty decent (though no resists) helm for like 1.5EX and half an hour of time.

Any tips on crafting a amulet to replace Astramentis?
Editado por útlima vez por Kavamuerta en 8 feb. 2021 9:33:31
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

4. Crafted %ES
5. Slammed the %Int.

So a pretty decent (though no resists) helm for like 1.5EX and half an hour of time.

Well done on the helmet looks very solid and should last a while, also the base is more of something i just bought to have wiggle room with mana res in case i do something weird with auras later on lol.

As far as making an amulet the process is very easy. The issue is you need to figure out if losing the 130-140 str/dex from astramentis will even leave you with enough str/ dex to use your gear. You should need 70 dex/100 str in general. Pick a base that helps you with whatever one of your stats will be left worse off, so agate for str/int and turquoise for dex/int. Wouldn't recommend str/dex it wouldnt be a big enough dps increase to be worth the trouble pronbably.

Get the crusader base at ilvl 80-81 to block some of the higher level crusader mods that appear after 82 to make alt spamming more reliable for what you want. It's not a big deal if its over but you might use a bit less alterations. Should take a few hundred alterations to hit 9-12% increased int. Do not regal and make sure there is no other crusader mod.

You could also buy a crusader amulet with only 9-12% increased int, buy there isn't usually any listed with only that crusader mod that haven't been bought already

Next buy any rare shaper only amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int, make sure it only has the 1 shaper mod.

Awakener orb the random shaper amulet onto your 9-12% int crusader amulet. You are guaranteed to get a crusader/shaper amulet with your chosen base and those 2 mods as long as no other shaper or crusader mods are on them. Its pretty rng what will show up on the amulet at that point. But you have options to craft it depending on what shows up with harvest crafting or just throwing int or %increased es on it with crafting bench.

Another thing to point out is if you need a bit of extra str/dex to make it work. You can use a single passive point to pick up the practical application node for 25 str/dex in the thread of hope ring, you may also need to get a str/dex stat on one of your rings or belt depending on where you are at.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 12:53:26
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

4. Crafted %ES
5. Slammed the %Int.

I bought a lv85 Lapis amulet with % intelligence (t1). Check other mods to make sure the amulet only has 1 influenced mod that is % int.
Buy another amulet with 1% damage per 15 intelligence (any base is fine, must be shaper influenced). Also make sure it only has 1 influenced mod.
Or u can do it the other way around, buy a lv85 Lapis with %damage per 15 int (shaper), then buy any amulet (crusader) with t1 %int.
These 2 amulets should cost no more than 20c.
Now the pricey part, buy an Awakener orb then use it on these 2 amulets.
In case u don't know how to use awakener orb. Firs, R-click the orb, then L-click the lower level amulet, then L-click the lv85 Lapis amulet.
The result will be a lv85 Lapis amulet with both the above mods and some random mods. Best case, u will get %attributes, t1 flat int or flat attributes.

Here is what I got
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

4. Crafted %ES
5. Slammed the %Int.

Well done on the helmet looks very solid and should last a while, also the base is more of something i just bought to have wiggle room with mana res in case i do something weird with auras later on lol.

As far as making an amulet the process is very easy. The issue is you need to figure out if losing the 130-140 str/dex from astramentis will even leave you with enough str/ dex to use your gear. You should need 70 dex/100 str in general. Pick a base that helps you with whatever one of your stats will be left worse off, so agate for str/int and turquoise for dex/int. Wouldn't recommend str/dex it wouldnt be a big enough dps increase to be worth the trouble pronbably.

Get the crusader base at ilvl 80-81 to block some of the higher level crusader mods that appear after 82 to make alt spamming more reliable for what you want. It's not a big deal if its over but you might use a bit less alterations. Should take a few hundred alterations to hit 9-12% increased int. Do not regal and make sure there is no other crusader mod.

You could also buy a crusader amulet with only 9-12% increased int, buy there isn't usually any listed with only that crusader mod that haven't been bought already

Next buy any rare shaper only amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int, make sure it only has the 1 shaper mod.

Awakener orb the random shaper amulet onto your 9-12% int crusader amulet. You are guaranteed to get a crusader/shaper amulet with your chosen base and those 2 mods as long as no other shaper or crusader mods are on them. Its pretty rng what will show up on the amulet at that point. But you have options to craft it depending on what shows up with harvest crafting or just throwing int or %increased es on it with crafting bench.

Another thing to point out is if you need a bit of extra str/dex to make it work. You can use a single passive point to pick up the practical application node for 25 str/dex in the thread of hope ring, you may also need to get a str/dex stat on one of your rings or belt depending on where you are at.

Would it be better to go with %Increased attributes or the damage per Int? Can you get both?
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

4. Crafted %ES
5. Slammed the %Int.

Get the base at ilvl 80-81 to block some of the higher level crusader mods that appear after 82 to make alt spamming more reliable for what you want. It's not a big deal if its over but you might use a bit less alterations. Should take a few hundred alterations to hit 9-12% increased int. Do not regal and make sure there is no other crusader mod.

Very possible to get all 3 affixes, the easiest way to do that is to instead get %attributes on the shaper amulet while still having 9-12% int on the crusader base. After that you awakeners orb, and only really care about the suffixes at that point.

If you have the attributes and int suffixes as well as either a removeable suffix or an int suffix you can start trying to get the % int per 15 prefix. The best way to do that is using harvest crafting spam reforge keep suffixes. Luckily its not extremely rare because both shaper and crusader have that mod.

It takes an average of 37 tries to hit it wit that reroll, and is currently what im working on myself. Buying those crafts runs roughly 30-35c so crafting it from the ground up should on average take 15 ex or so. Similar amulets are available on trade for 40+ ex so craft it yourself if you ever decide to do that.

As far was whats better to get 2 out of 3, for this build an amulet with % damage per 15 int and %increased int are a lot better than attributes/%int. And it can be crafted for 4-5ex without going out of your way to trade for crafts.

The base im working on myself at the moment.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 14:15:35
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Rakio escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:
So, just hit 91 as the standard build. Is there anything good to start investing in 91-100, or should I set aside the points and start trying to go for Cluster?

Clusters will require a lot of currency to be better than regular.

Looking at 30 + ex for all the jewels atleast. And then another 30ex for gear with int%.

lol that's bs.

Helm is 15c base with a few int essence and guaranteed hunter slam you have 2ex max investment.

Chest just chaos spam crusader base for int % 2ex max including base cost

Split personalities are 3ex ea

RMR brute force/fertile mind are 1ex ea

Belt with 18% int implicit is only like 1-2ex

The 2 x large clusters with 3 notables in right spots = 6ex ea

2 x end game megalomaniac = 5ex ea

total investment = 40ex for quite end game ready gear and int% on everything.

Rings just get some shitty corrupted 6% int rings with decent other stats for a few c or essence slam crusader ones and craft flat es.

I over-estimated for everything too so that's basically half of what you're recommending.

But sure if you don't want to learn how to craft in a heavily crafting based game give people like me a lot of profit for not much effort. ;)

I quickly estimated 60 ex and you came back with 40 ex. Hardly bs I would say.

Especially since none of the Megalomaniac jewels exists now (25ex+ is the ONE i have seen). I based my estimates on the gear I need to buy and upgrade costs min 5ex and 20ex in the case of my body. Just crafting the stuff wouldn't net me improvements on my stats, unless I ma lucky or spend more.

But yeah, I havent crafted in this game since it all seem quite risky compared to what I can get on the market.

Do you have more detailed guide for the body for example?
Somebody already posted on for helmet (that wouldnt improve my stats though)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional