[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

@Kelvynn

Why are you selling that juicy megalomaniac? :p
"
Kavamuerta escribió:
Dear lord the prices on %Int Synthesized Rings is getting insane.

essence of spite have increased a lot too, bought 30 yesterday, cost me a liver ^^
I’m investigating in Synthesis tree in the atlas to try and chance a synth base myself.
So, just hit 91 as the standard build. Is there anything good to start investing in 91-100, or should I set aside the points and start trying to go for Cluster?
"
Zephryl escribió:
So, just hit 91 as the standard build. Is there anything good to start investing in 91-100, or should I set aside the points and start trying to go for Cluster?

Clusters will require a lot of currency to be better than regular.

Looking at 30 + ex for all the jewels atleast. And then another 30ex for gear with int%.
"
Natchoum escribió:
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

essence of spite have increased a lot too, bought 30 yesterday, cost me a liver ^^

Im probably the reason spites went up lol

Not high ilvl gloves so the best option was to essence spam for t1 flat es and craft %. Was supposed to hit in an average of 30 attempts. It took me 110 essences to hit t1 flat es on these gloves.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 6 feb. 2021 22:53:24
"
Rakio escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:

Clusters will require a lot of currency to be better than regular.

Looking at 30 + ex for all the jewels atleast. And then another 30ex for gear with int%.

lol that's bs.

Helm is 15c base with a few int essence and guaranteed hunter slam you have 2ex max investment.

Chest just chaos spam crusader base for int % 2ex max including base cost

Split personalities are 3ex ea

RMR brute force/fertile mind are 1ex ea

Belt with 18% int implicit is only like 1-2ex

The 2 x large clusters with 3 notables in right spots = 6ex ea

2 x end game megalomaniac = 5ex ea

total investment = 40ex for quite end game ready gear and int% on everything.

Rings just get some shitty corrupted 6% int rings with decent other stats for a few c or essence slam crusader ones and craft flat es.

I over-estimated for everything too so that's basically half of what you're recommending.

But sure if you don't want to learn how to craft in a heavily crafting based game give people like me a lot of profit for not much effort. ;)
I forgot how this build deals with 1 on 1 boss damage. (Eg. Kosis who 1 shot me in a simu with 11k es...)

Can someone refresh my memory please lol

I was flasked too.
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
Natchoum escribió:
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

Im probably the reason spites went up lol

Not high ilvl gloves so the best option was to essence spam for t1 flat es and craft %. Was supposed to hit in an average of 30 attempts. It took me 110 essences to hit t1 flat es on these gloves.

Oh that's you ! i want my liver back :D More seriously, i don't know how many people play this build but it seems quite popular since most of the gear piece price are expensive ( and i think without being sure than %increased intel item are mainly used for icestorm ).
If %intel stuff was only used for icestorm the build would be quite cheap. Sadly Int stacking kinetic blast/power siphon wander is very popular this league. We share a lot of items/bases with that build. Icestorm is actually sort of low in terms of player count.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional