[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Mindhandler escribió:
If %intel stuff was only used for icestorm the build would be quite cheap. Sadly Int stacking kinetic blast/power siphon wander is very popular this league. We share a lot of items/bases with that build. Icestorm is actually sort of low in terms of player count.

That's because its survivability to melee is pretty trash.

I think I'm going to sell my stuff and go back to carrion golems. Kosis destroying me made the build feel disappointing especially when golems can afk wave 20 simu...
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:
If %intel stuff was only used for icestorm the build would be quite cheap. Sadly Int stacking kinetic blast/power siphon wander is very popular this league. We share a lot of items/bases with that build. Icestorm is actually sort of low in terms of player count.

I think I'm going to sell my stuff and go back to carrion golems. Kosis destroying me made the build feel disappointing especially when golems can afk wave 20 simu...

Yeah you really need to have quite some end game gear to do stuff like a wave 20 kosis or full delirious with this build. Nearing 17k es/3.5k int myself with a few big upgrades left to do and most everything is pretty easy now.

I got really far into the gearing process very early this league so i could reach this point though. Kind of rough if you start trying to focus on this build late and what to do end game bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 7 feb. 2021 19:20:07
I have 10 ex sitting on me right now. Can anyone look at my character and help me decide what to prioritize next? I’m sort of at a wall and have never gotten this far in the game or with a build before. I also have no idea how to really start crafting. Please any help is appreciated.
"
Kavamuerta escribió:
I have 10 ex sitting on me right now. Can anyone look at my character and help me decide what to prioritize next? I’m sort of at a wall and have never gotten this far in the game or with a build before. I also have no idea how to really start crafting. Please any help is appreciated.

Should probably look into getting a helmet and chest with %int now at the point in gearing you are at. The helmet is especially easy to craft, the guide has pretty good advice on how to make it.
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

Yeah you really need to have quite some end game gear to do stuff like a wave 20 kosis or full delirious with this build. Nearing 17k es/3.5k int myself with a few big upgrades left to do and most everything is pretty easy now.

I got really far into the gearing process very early this league so i could reach this point though. Kind of rough if you start trying to focus on this build late and what to do end game bosses.

So only 5k es and 500 int more than me? :P

I just think for the investment required it's just not worth it. I had high hopes. :(

I can gear an aura stacker carrion golem ci build which afks wave 20 simu for half the price I've spent on this so far.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 7 feb. 2021 21:36:40
True enough.

I just did The feared invitation with little issue, died twice because im bad but it was very easy at this point in my gearing. Had enough dps to kill the first boss before the second spawned.

I played ci carrion golem last league before having a spark character that i ended up deep delving on. Nothing quite that broken this league so just playing my favorite build again.

Personally i just like having a build where i can just constantly throw money at it and have it feel better each time i do.

And if you like carrion golems better you might as well play that instead.
All i will say is with harvest crafting and %int bases being a thing this build has an extremely high ceiling this league.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 7 feb. 2021 21:47:50
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

Figure i'll go into a somewhat detailed crafting process for the helm since the guide doesn't really include harvest crafting.

1. Get an ilvl 75-79 hubris circlet.
2. Use perfect fossils for 30% quality or close to it (can also just buy a hillock quality to make it 28% for way cheaper)
2. Spam essence of spite until your helmet has the int roll, a decent resistance roll, and an open or removeable suffix.
3. Use reforge an item, keeping all suffixes from harvest crafting until you get t1 or t2 flat maximum energy shield and an open prefix to craft %maximum energy shield.
Obviously if you hit an ok enough roll with mid tier %maximum energy shield/flat resists just keep it if you don't want to spend all of your currency.
4. Make sure all of your prefixes are filled and you only have the open suffix. Use a hunters orb for guaranteed %int on the helmet.

This was the method i used to craft this for under 10 ex.
Yeah I hit 4.2k int when I played this last league. (Or the league before can't remember)

Felt good but super investment that I don't feel the min/max is worth when there is still near no Phys reduction.

This build no matter how min/maxed cannot do 100% delirious t19. (Barely even 60% t16 tbh)
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Yeah I hit 4.2k int when I played this last league. (Or the league before can't remember)

Felt good but super investment that I don't feel the min/max is worth when there is still near no Phys reduction.

This build no matter how min/maxed cannot do 100% delirious t19. (Barely even 60% t16 tbh)

I dont even think it was possible to hit 4.2k any other league but delirium. The best Icestorm character ever made (lilianmariuses character corona_madness) only had 4.6k with like 30k energy shield that league and to do that he was running somewhere between 10-15 split personality jewels with es/int. You might have had 3.2k last league, but even 3.2k was hardish probably without harvest crafting. He also had multiple mirror tier items iirc.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 7 feb. 2021 22:49:55
So i did a quick test of my current power out of curiousity. I had not run a 100% delirious map since delirium league. And i've never run a 100% delirious map over t16.

Well i ended up putting in two of the same type of +1 watchstone because i'm kind of an idiot. But i did clear the whole thing deathless. Note this wasn't a white map either, i show it in the video there is a few decent damage mods on the monsters.

I also skipped some stuff on accident, didn't click a legion or do the rituals, all content i usually skip out of habit because i don't see them as profitable.

So yes my current character, who is far from optimized can currently clear t18 100% delirious semi-juicy.

After trying this out i'm only more motivated to get more gear and might end up farming t19s 100% for currency later in the league.

Again let me say i don't even do delirium maps as a normal thing and this didn't even seem that challenging for my current character.

I'll probably end up uploading some juicy t19s later after trying this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waipPiWdGnI

I also doubt i could do this deathless on my really optimized carrion golem character i had last league.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 7 feb. 2021 23:51:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional