[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Your best bet will be reforge an item, keeping all suffixes until you hit a decent es roll. Those are 30-40c each roll.

The es could also be made better with harvest via remove defence/add defence crafts but those are like 1-1.5ex each. On int bodies that is guaranteed to be an energy shield or hybrid energy shield roll replacing a random energy shield mod. You probably want suffixes to be full if you do this so you don't hit a %energy shield regen mod on the suffixes.

If there is an open prefix and no suffixes available, augmenting defence via harvest will add a mod that is guaranteed to be some sort of energy shield or energy shield hybrid mod. Think that runs about 1 ex.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 5 feb. 2021 22:23:47
"
Mindhandler escribió:
Your best bet will be reforge an item, keeping all suffixes until you hit a decent es roll. Those are 30-40c each roll.

The es could also be made better with harvest via remove defence/add defence crafts but those are like 1-1.5ex each. On int bodies that is guaranteed to be an energy shield or hybrid energy shield roll replacing a random energy shield mod. You probably want suffixes to be full if you do this so you don't hit a %energy shield regen mod on the suffixes.

If there is an open prefix and no suffixes available, augmenting defence via harvest will add a mod that is guaranteed to be some sort of energy shield or energy shield hybrid mod. Think that runs about 1 ex.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out on my own Harvest results for now before I go buying any.

Ideally I'm just trying to hit 500 ES with room for %Attributes craft, so fingers crossed I suppose.
"
iP4wn escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
iP4wn escribió:
Hey guys!

My wife has been using this build and is now at a6 t14-16 maps..
This is our first time trying out a IC build and I'd like to ask some help on what we should upgrade next.. Here's her POB: https://pastebin.com/5ChQEVK3

We're noobs so currency would just be around 5-8ex atm..

My personal recommendation would be buying a belt with 13-15% increased int implicit and using a deafening essence of spite on it for a guaranteed high int roll, can roll a few times to get elemental resistance/energy shield to help free up affixes on slots later down the line. You would get a massive injection of energy shield/int for a cost of maybe 120c.

Also don't forget to use intrinsic catalysts on all of your jewelry (rings/amulets/belt) for a large amount of free int for very cheap.

Hey! After reading your tips we've made some changes with her build

https://pastebin.com/ihYC3dwN

Everything seems better but she's still somewhat lacking in dps when killing metamorphs and other boss. Any suggestions on what we should upgrade next would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

It should also be mentioned that investing into awakened controlled destruction/elemental focus are both very good options other than the rings. And due to the nature of this league they are way cheaper than they would usually be at this point in the league.
I'm re-rolling and have about 100ex to spend. Can you recommend what I should be looking out for in the league at this stage?

I'm LVL 90 and have most of the rmr/corrupted blood jewels as well as 1 large cluster and 1 megalomaniac....plus gotten a few bits of gear I crafted.

If someone could link all their end game stuff that would be great.

Hi there!
Thanks for a very nice and interesting build, I love slow and noticeable upgrades :)
I have reached red maps and doing pretty fine, however I would love to get some pointers from more experienced players here.
1 - What to upgrade next and in what order? I guess that biggest improvement would be body armor, then helmet, then rings, right?
2 - I fear I might be struggling with resistances when changing gear, is it worth to change jewels and get some res on those?
3 - I have a solid helmet + hunter exalted orb. However, item lvl is too high, so there is a chance I will get a conflux, is it worth trying it? Won’t ignite or lightning conflux damage the cold build?
I would really appreciate if someone can answer my questions and help me to move forward...
Thanks a lot and have fun!
Cheers
F
Hey mate,

I can answer question 3.

Look at my helm...very easy to make
Guarantees int% but could hit tier 2... It's 50/50 either way an amazing helmet for cheap and you can pick the enchant when you buy as a base ;)

Mine cost me less than 2 ex total to make.
If we have culling strike on megalomanic jewel...what should we put in 6th socket on chest?
Elemental weakness?
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 6 feb. 2021 8:41:40
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
If we have culling strike on megalomanic jewel...what should we put in 6th socket on chest?
Elemental weakness?

Read the sockets and links portion of the guide; you can find the info there.
Editado por útlima vez por Kynn en 6 feb. 2021 8:57:42
"
Kynn escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Elemental weakness?

Read the sockets and links portion of the guide; you can find the info there.

Thanks mate.

How would you fit clarity/skitterbots/discipline/aspect of the spider in?

It appears we are quite starved for sockets.

(It's been a couple of leagues since I've properly played)
Dear lord the prices on %Int Synthesized Rings is getting insane.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional