[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Popoote escribió:
Could someone explain me which is the best way to craft the body armour? Loving this build!

For me personally, I prefer to buy a medium range one to start do endgame content and them craft or buy a endgame one.

For craft follow:

1 - Buy a non-influenced Vaal Regalia ilevel 75-79!;
2 - Use Perfect Fossil to get +30% quality;
3 - Spam with Delse Fossil until get 40+ for int and 500+ ES;
4 - With at last 1 open suffix, Slan a Cruzade's Exalted Orb (50% chance to get % INT);
5 - If you still have an open suffix, craft % attributes;

This is my personal prefference. There are other methods and results.

But to beguin, I recommend you to buy a middle range one. you'll pay 1-5ex.
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Popoote escribió:
Could someone explain me which is the best way to craft the body armour? Loving this build!

For me personally, I prefer to buy a medium range one to start do endgame content and them craft or buy a endgame one.

For craft follow:

4 - With at last 1 open suffix, Slan a Cruzade's Exalted Orb (50% chance to get % INT);

Thanks mate!

I managed to get a very decent one for a good price, I think I will stick with this one for a while.

"
Popoote escribió:
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Popoote escribió:

For craft follow:

Thanks mate!

I managed to get a very decent one for a good price, I think I will stick with this one for a while.

The quality change into int% is a harvest craft no?

Nothing you can reliably get unless you trade for it (somewhat risky unless vouched trader on Discord).
I'm not sure but I dont think that swap %20-%30 increased energy shield of the armor for +10 to +15 flat INT worth.
Hello all, got to this point : https://pastebin.com/Rzk6hTSM

I have just bought my awakened hextouch 5 and i'm wondering what's next.
Do i have to focus on my jewels trying to get them perfect ( need one more corrupted brute force solution for +1 cold pene and optimising cluster jewels ) or do i need to focus on the %increased intel rings ( my belt is not so good but i'm planning on modifying it, i'm just saving harvest craft for the moment ) or the body armour. I'm a bit confused about this and they are all big investments
Editado por útlima vez por Natchoum en 3 feb. 2021 22:57:47
Gotten quite far with the build with about 10ex spent and at lvl 88. T14 maps can rarely kill me (only doing chis+alc+vaal so far).

https://pastebin.com/aMSycP3q

Where do I get to get more DPS?
Without breaking my budget of like 10 more ex.

My main challenge now is the low damage during Legion. Really wanna be able to clear both sides of a battle (not necessary all legion) to get that sweet atlas bonus in New Vastir.

One suspect is that since I dont get damaged, no CWDT multiplies are being cast.
"
Rakio escribió:
Gotten quite far with the build with about 10ex spent and at lvl 88. T14 maps can rarely kill me (only doing chis+alc+vaal so far).

My main challenge now is the low damage during Legion. Really wanna be able to clear both sides of a battle (not necessary all legion) to get that sweet atlas bonus in New Vastir.

One suspect is that since I dont get damaged, no CWDT multiplies are being cast.

The build has never been super great at legion (except when we could awakened spell cascade before the icestorm limit).

As far as getting more damage i would craft your own necklace if you don't wanna just buy one. Just alteration spam 2 bases for %int and %increased damage per 15 int and use an awakeners orb on them. Should be pretty well below 10ex.

If you wont have the necessary str/dex doing that rings are also an option instead. Just buy %int bases and use a few essences on them.

You could also go with my favorite and cheapest option, buying a %int belt base and using a couple of essences on it. You will likely get some resist from that, and a huge amount of int. Can try to get str/dex as well if you want to help with gearing upgrades later.

Personally i upgraded my belt first, than rings, than did my necklace. It was the cheapest upgrade order.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 3 feb. 2021 23:22:37
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
Rakio escribió:

The build has never been super great at legion (except when we could awakened spell cascade before the icestorm limit).

As far as getting more damage i would craft your own necklace if you don't wanna just buy one. Just alteration spam 2 bases for %int and %increased damage per 15 int and use an awakeners orb on them. Should be pretty well below 10ex.

If you wont have the necessary str/dex doing that rings are also an option instead. Just buy %int bases and use a few essences on them.

You could also go with my favorite and cheapest option, buying a %int belt base and using a couple of essences on it. You will likely get some resist from that, and a huge amount of int. Can try to get str/dex as well if you want to help with gearing upgrades later.

Personally i upgraded my belt first, than rings, than did my necklace. It was the cheapest upgrade order.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have never really crafted any end/mid-game gear for me so that would be nice to do.

I was just looking into converting to affordable Clusters and some cheap Split Personality (Int+Dex).
Int+Dex gives more damage than Int+ES, while losing like 4-5% ES per SP. But I couldnt figure out a good passive tree to make it a significant different though. I hope with more int% gear, the SPs will add up.

Cheapest craftable int% rings are 7ex+: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/4qEJ5EF9

Belts are affordable: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Y9W9mrbCY

As are amulets: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/QZmQvmwHw
"
Rakio escribió:

I was just looking into converting to affordable Clusters and some cheap Split Personality (Int+Dex).
Int+Dex gives more damage than Int+ES, while losing like 4-5% ES per SP. But I couldnt figure out a good passive tree to make it a significant different though. I hope with more int% gear, the SPs will add up.

Only reason I can think of why dex would increase your dps is if dex is your lowest stat and Cyclopean Coil then gives little extra spell damage. But that amount is so low you should not care about that, especially when that extra dex might push your dex higher than str removing ignite immunity. If you want cheap Split Personality, you should use int/armor.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 4 feb. 2021 8:27:03
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Rakio escribió:

Only reason I can think of why dex would increase your dps is if dex is your lowest stat and Cyclopean Coil then gives little extra spell damage. But that amount is so low you should not care about that, especially when that extra dex might push your dex higher than str removing ignite immunity. If you want cheap Split Personality, you should use int/armor.

int + dext give a bit more damage because of multiple cold to the core. But that's not a big amount of increased dps. And we don't care about balancing attribute if not playing cyclopean coil ( i haven't seen his pob because import fail when i try it so i don't know if he use the coil )

@Mindhandler if you have some time, could you look at my pob on the previous page and advise me about next step too ? I'm thinking about changing rings atm but i'm not sure. Thanks for your previous advices though
Editado por útlima vez por Natchoum en 4 feb. 2021 15:33:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional