[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kavamuerta escribió:
Here is my first chest attempt. 10 Essences and one 1 Crusader Orb. Less than 2Ex investment. Ill use it and go again for T1 rolls.

That's actually a really nice one, good hit! You could remove the lightning and craft attributes if you dont need the resistance. Could also remove life and augment defence for a guaranteed hybrid es mod. Very nice chest for 2 ex regardless!
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 20:44:05
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:
The thread of hope gives you access to snowforged which is 10 fire/cold res. "
Personally i wouldnt bother until i switched to cluster tree.

Prismatic heart/cttc clusters are only like 1 ex now, and the cluster version is just way stronger.

Is it worth swapping over to Cluster if I can only run one cluster?

I can probably afford to get a Cluster and a Split Personality with just Int at the moment, definitely can't afford to do a full conversion yet and definitely not to the proper int/es SPs.

Get two cold to the core clusters with only cold to the core. They are 50c a pop. You want the damage. Just make sure they are 8 passive ones. If you can afford that and two split personalities with probably int/dex which are under 10c i would swap now. You will gain extra jewel sockets which you can use to buy very cheap jewels to fill in resists/int/extra damage etc. All in all besides the regrets you should be able to swap everything for like 130c. And you will be in a great position to upgrade from there.

I went a little more to grab two slightly better clusters, since I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to upgrade them at all.

Since I'm using Coil, I don't want to run two Int/Dex Splits since that'll put Dex over Str and I'll have to deal with Ignite again. Is there any other decent off-mod, or just go for Int/Anything?

Or should I grab an ES one? I'm sitting at 8.4k after re-speccing the tree, my chest isn't super amazing so it's lower than I'd like it to be.

Edit: Nvm about the ES one, just compared in PoB and a junk Int one gives about 40 ES less than a junk ES one anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por Zephryl en 8 feb. 2021 21:37:27
Yeah int/evasion is fine if using coil

I also checked your pob. Make your passive tree like this

https://pastebin.com/vuqA8KjN

It should put you over 9k es with a slight int increase. You will need another int/es split (or whatever is cheapest).

The jewel socket node you have near your starting point is not worth taking. Your next points should go into the jewel socket to the left side of the tree to put another brute force in. And make sure you dont forget to get rid of the int node next to equilibrium.

Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 8 feb. 2021 22:47:17
"
Mindhandler escribió:

It should put you over 9k es with a slight int increase. You will need another int/es split (or whatever is cheapest).

The jewel socket node you have near your starting point is not worth taking. Your next points should go into the jewel socket to the left side of the tree to put another brute force in. And make sure you dont forget to get rid of the int node next to equilibrium.

Thanks for all the help!

Tweaked things like you said, and since I hit 92 I respec'd a couple nodes so I could grab that jewel socket now. Picked up another Int/Evasion Split, I'll go back to my Dex one if I ever swap to a Rare belt.

Sitting on 9.2k ES now, and I think somewhere in the mid 2,400 for Int.

"
Zephryl escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

Thanks for all the help!

Tweaked things like you said, and since I hit 92 I respec'd a couple nodes so I could grab that jewel socket now. Picked up another Int/Evasion Split, I'll go back to my Dex one if I ever swap to a Rare belt.

Sitting on 9.2k ES now, and I think somewhere in the mid 2,400 for Int.

No problem! looks like your in a good spot now
"
Hey mate,

I can answer question 3.

Look at my helm...very easy to make
Guarantees int% but could hit tier 2... It's 50/50 either way an amazing helmet for cheap and you can pick the enchant when you buy as a base ;)

Mine cost me less than 2 ex total to make.

Thanks a lot Hemzokuken, I have managed to craft a better helmet for moderate expense, I just got pretty unlucky in the essence crafting department... That’s why it cost me 3 ex, but I have managed to sell my old helmet for 3 ex, so I am OK :)

Also, could anyone experienced well with this build give me some more pointers? I like being able to improve the gear consistently and due to time constraints I always play only 1 build a season :)

What should I upgrade next? gear or jewels?
Is switching the belt a good option?

Thanks again for a very nice and solid build :)
Cheers
F
Thanks for all pointers and gear examples, people.

I got some cheap megalomaniacs. One with Genius and Sublime Form, which would enable me to add one more 25% aura (arctic armour?) if I spend 2 points on getting 4% RMR or buy RMR jewels. Another mega with CttC + 30% spell damage node.

One thing left over to consider before I invest and respec into clusters, is what content/region do you farm with this build?

Legion and Blight isn't great for this build. That leaves content like Harbinger, Alva's and Harvest (which is cumbersome I would say).
I’ve been farming Haework with Harvest and essences for crafting my own gear. Then I run Valdos for Metamorphs and Harbingers when I need to refuel my Zana missions. For my central tree I have the zana nides and the synthesis nodes to try to get more synth and cortex maps. Hopefully I’ll eventually drop a %int synth ring that way.
"
Kavamuerta escribió:
I’ve been farming Haework with Harvest and essences for crafting my own gear. Then I run Valdos for Metamorphs and Harbingers when I need to refuel my Zana missions. For my central tree I have the zana nides and the synthesis nodes to try to get more synth and cortex maps. Hopefully I’ll eventually drop a %int synth ring that way.

Yeah, I like the idea of Valdos with Harbs and Metas. Perfect spinning around and storming.
Alvas can be good too. Didnt think of Essence farming and the central tree + synths. Good stuff.
"
Rakio escribió:
"
Kavamuerta escribió:

Yeah, I like the idea of Valdos with Harbs and Metas. Perfect spinning around and storming.
Alvas can be good too. Didnt think of Essence farming and the central tree + synths. Good stuff.

Yeah Haework is really nice not only for the crafting, but I get a ton of raw essences that way. Pretty much all the Deafening ones sell for 4-5c per or more. Plus I regularly get the Harvest crafts that allow you to convert stacks of them, so you can take a large stack of a Deafening essence you dont need and try to convert them to Spites. I have made about 60 or so spites on my own this way and have stopped buying them altogether.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional