[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey guys. I'm still kind of new to poe and looking for some advice with this build.

I've been casually cruising through mapping so far this league at a slow pace trading here and there for mediocre gear. I've finally hit a wall where im getting 1 shot too frequently in higher maps and im struggling to level.

I have 12 exalted orbs saved up to dump on upgrades. Should i spend most of it on all of the cluster jewels and switch or should i focus on gear first? most of my gear is missing significant mods. I need snyth rings, a good rare amulet, a helmet rolled properly, gloves with aspect of the spider, properly rolled chest etc. sitting at 7.3k ES. Would i be better off focusing on those upgrades or are the cluster jewels stronger? my goal right now is just to survive so i stop nuking my xp.

appreciate any help anyones willing to offer. thanks guys, this build is tons of fun
"
Bagelmoose escribió:
Hey guys. I'm still kind of new to poe and looking for some advice with this build.

I've been casually cruising through mapping so far this league at a slow pace trading here and there for mediocre gear. I've finally hit a wall where im getting 1 shot too frequently in higher maps and im struggling to level.

I have 12 exalted orbs saved up to dump on upgrades. Should i spend most of it on all of the cluster jewels and switch or should i focus on gear first? most of my gear is missing significant mods. I need snyth rings, a good rare amulet, a helmet rolled properly, gloves with aspect of the spider, properly rolled chest etc. sitting at 7.3k ES. Would i be better off focusing on those upgrades or are the cluster jewels stronger? my goal right now is just to survive so i stop nuking my xp.

appreciate any help anyones willing to offer. thanks guys, this build is tons of fun

Personally, it would depend on how you feel about crafting. If you want to try crafting your own Chest, you should be able to do that and afford at least some basic Large Clusters with the Int+ES Splits which should be a huge DPS and ES boost.

If you want to buy a great chest instead of crafting, that'll most likely set you back more than crafting will (Statistically, anyway), and then you can swap to the intro cluster setup. Which would be more basic 50c-1ex Clusters and then Int+Junk Stat Split Personalities for a handful of chaos.

I believe you can also anoint your Amulet for under 1ex, which is another big upgrade.

You can definitely upgrade your Gloves, should be able to get a better pair pretty easy and it should be a lot cheaper to look for an open crafting slot and put Aspect on yourself than looking for ones with it already on.

Rings... upgrading Rings to %Int ones depends a lot on how much you want to craft, and how flexible your resists are. They're the kind of items that are very niche, so they tend to be pretty expensive to buy already done.

And I'm pretty sure a Rare Amulet is one of the very last upgrades you do with the build, since it's very expensive.
"
auc_martin escribió:
Kinda hit a brick wall here since i keep dying in red maps 't13-16s' and so on. Any tips what i should go for next in the build in terms of items?

poe is a frustrating game for inexperienced gamers. You are definitely not alone who experiences the wall :) follow the recommendations of the guide.
1.Some gems are cheap, check recommendations. Expensive gems won't get you anything if you don't have ES on your gear. The gloves can be made by yourself with the spider aspect, remember there must be a free suffix, be patient and keep an eye out for less than 1 ex. Chest over 550 ES -1 ex. The anointings in this league are cheap. When switching to clusters - go back a few pages earlier and read what cheap replacements are recommended by experienced colleagues. And then the expenses in dozens ex will start :)
Editado por útlima vez por nocek_czerny en 13 feb. 2021 18:40:11
I really enjoyed this build, but it feels incomplete after finishing the content.
In the endgame I am just wondering where to put my currency. I have the option to perfect my gear to run 100% Delirium comfortably, but this huge investment is useless for everything else, since you are kind of slow, or to switch to an other INT stacker build, which enables truly fast clear. What did you guys do lategame?

My choice will be to switch but first I'll craft the overlapping items to try this one with stronger gear. And who knows how long this season gonna last for me. :D Anyway, for those that switched. Which build did you chose? I'm currently looking at the assassin build by Trivalmatters.

Half finished crafts which overlap:

Editado por útlima vez por Quasator en 15 feb. 2021 9:46:35
"
iP4wn escribió:
Why does some build in POEninja shows more than 128 skill points allocated?

It looks like POEninja doesn't understand cluster jewels and counts them like you have allocated all the nodes in them even if you have allocated only some of them.
playing the build for a while now and did everything beside the feared.
bosses are super easy and i can face tank 99% of abilities, exception is memory game fail and probably uber atziri double flameblast.

clearspeed is somewhat slow but still good enough that it doesnt bother me too much.
timed events are a problem for me though. legions are really bad almost always releasing only 50% at best if its a big open area, even worse when its 100% delirius and mobs have more life. in 100% delirius maps also alva temple rooms become a problem becouse timer runs out faster than i can kill stuff.

if the maximum amount of storms would be 10 instead 5 lategame clear could be decent enough i think since storms could last longer and free/kill stuff before being replaced.

did anyone try to craft an explo chest with an awakeners orb, combining explosion + %int ???
maybe that will push clearspeed to an acceptable level. would cost some ES but i already have 16k and would happily give up 2k for better clearspeed.
"
Inos escribió:
playing the build for a while now and did everything beside the feared.
bosses are super easy and i can face tank 99% of abilities, exception is memory game fail and probably uber atziri double flameblast.

clearspeed is somewhat slow but still good enough that it doesnt bother me too much.
timed events are a problem for me though. legions are really bad almost always releasing only 50% at best if its a big open area, even worse when its 100% delirius and mobs have more life. in 100% delirius maps also alva temple rooms become a problem becouse timer runs out faster than i can kill stuff.

if the maximum amount of storms would be 10 instead 5 lategame clear could be decent enough i think since storms could last longer and free/kill stuff before being replaced.

did anyone try to craft an explo chest with an awakeners orb, combining explosion + %int ???
maybe that will push clearspeed to an acceptable level. would cost some ES but i already have 16k and would happily give up 2k for better clearspeed.

yes, explodi chest works very well and helps with clearing
Can someone take a look at my character and give me a little advice? I feel like my damage is mostly okay for now, but I keep getting one-shot in t14-t16 maps and 81+ heists. I know I need better gloves and a helmet, and the cluster jewels, but I don't know which one to focus on and if I am doing anything else incorrect. I am playing my flasks like a piano and using vortex every 4 seconds to keep up Arcane Surge.

Please and thank you.

Link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/Kb4aDDuS
Editado por útlima vez por Irishkatana en 17 feb. 2021 12:29:17
Really been loving this build, I made it to lvl 100 for the first time ever a few days ago and still cant get enough of playing and min maxing my character. Currently at 22.2k ES with 3950 Int and 1.2M average hit (translates to about 20M DPS if .64 of shards hit, a bit above that if we include Vortex DPS). Fortify from Overlord / Enfeeble / Immortal Call / Sand Stance make you unkillable with regular Leech and Watcher's eye mod. I much prefer the reliability of the Blasphemy version over a CwDT Lightning Ball setup however.

Gear

Jewels

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/tTeBZ7tk
Editado por útlima vez por Charmflash en 17 feb. 2021 5:55:14
Been playing this build and found myself an insane Megalomaniac

If anyone is interested in buying it, do PM me!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional