[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

So, the ultimate cluster jewels to free-up passive skill points must have 8 sockets, three passive skills, and cold to the core must not be the third one listed.

Does anyone have experience crafting these? Was it costly?
"
Lamprocles escribió:
So, the ultimate cluster jewels to free-up passive skill points must have 8 sockets, three passive skills, and cold to the core must not be the third one listed.

prismatic heart, cold to the core, widespread destruction as the 3 passives and a good passive.. crafted a couple in a couple of different ways; alt/aug spam 'til prismatic heart+widespread, regal for hopefully a good (non-cold) passive and then aug cold for cold to the core (rem/add cold 'til you get cold to the core)..

or if you manage to get one with prismatic heart and cold to the core you can spam reroll the suffixes 'til you get widespread (and hopefully a good passive)..

not too expensive even if you buy the harvest crafts..
Editado por útlima vez por Dekadence en 18 feb. 2021 16:18:59
"
BlackMoney escribió:
Hey guys!
I know that the build suffered in Single Target from the 3.12 patches but with my current setup I can't even kill tier 15~16 Map bosses without spending a long time. Does anyone have the time to check what I could improve?

https://pastebin.com/muxpMbZg

Just before people mention it, I do know that I have to fix the gem levels and quality on them, but I can't imagine that would fix the trouble. Not sure what my next step past those are, other than farming exalts to buy a % int chest and neck

you're using level 10 gems, of course you're struggling..
"
Lamprocles escribió:

You can find 8 passive cluster jewels with cold to the core and prismatic heart for 1-2 ex. Spam harvest reroll keeping prefixes to get the third noteable. I've done one that way and it was pretty easy. Just annoying having to grind out harvests unless you pay for it.
Been a while since I made a new character instead of working on this, I'm back and got reslapped by Sirus, What's the safe ES capacity so I can eat his die beam in case I make a mistake?
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"
BlackMoney escribió:
Hey guys!
I know that the build suffered in Single Target from the 3.12 patches but with my current setup I can't even kill tier 15~16 Map bosses without spending a long time. Does anyone have the time to check what I could improve?

https://pastebin.com/muxpMbZg

Just before people mention it, I do know that I have to fix the gem levels and quality on them, but I can't imagine that would fix the trouble. Not sure what my next step past those are, other than farming exalts to buy a % int chest and neck

Upping your DPS gems from their low level up to Level 20 quality 20, your DPS jumps from 85k to 104k.

The other thing that's happening is your Wave of Conviction is the wrong gem, it has to be anomalous, otherwise it's not doing cold damage. If it's not doing cold damage, it doesn't grant cold exposure. If you can't afford that gem, then use a Frost bomb. The other thing with your wave of conviction gem is too high a level for your CWTD. Make sure you are using the correct level that matches and don't overlevel it.

Finally your Lightning resist is your highest resist, so your Wise Oak flask is providing Lightning Penetration instead of Cold, So try increasing your cold resist so it's your highest.
Editado por útlima vez por Irishkatana en 19 feb. 2021 15:35:29
"
Irishkatana escribió:
Spoiler
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Hello Icestormers. I used to play this build all the time before the Heist nerf. I just did some nostalgy playthrough on my Harvest league Ascendant "Plant_Icestorm_Reap_FPS". I did a 50 second kill of The Feared with 4 mods and decided it may be a good example of what the build (still) can do with top end game items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDNObJldiA

PoB of build at the time of killing The Feared, with flasks/pantheon: https://pastebin.com/qTeNhmHx

* NOTE: I am playing a "glass cannon" version. Normally you would invest in more survivability if you don't have this much damage.

Upping your DPS gems from their low level up to Level 20 quality 20, your DPS jumps from 85k to 104k.

The other thing that's happening is your Wave of Conviction is the wrong gem, it has to be anomalous, otherwise it's not doing cold damage. If it's not doing cold damage, it doesn't grant cold exposure. If you can't afford that gem, then use a Frost bomb. The other thing with your wave of conviction gem is too high a level for your CWTD. Make sure you are using the correct level that matches and don't overlevel it.

Finally your Lightning resist is your highest resist, so your Wise Oak flask is providing Lightning Penetration instead of Cold, So try increasing your cold resist so it's your highest.

Hello. I think you quoted the wrong post.
Whoops, I did. Fixed it
I was just wondering if you could use the chest plate ICETOMB latticed ringmail, since it gives int, 160% incr energy shield, resistence, chilled immunity, and increased chilled enemy duration?
"
Sigvard224 escribió:
I was just wondering if you could use the chest plate ICETOMB latticed ringmail, since it gives int, 160% incr energy shield, resistence, chilled immunity, and increased chilled enemy duration?

You can, it's even included in the leveling section of the guide as a good early option if you lack currency for something better. Long term you will want something better due to the low es/ no %int on it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional