[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi, I am currently running this build for the season. Basic intro about me, I am new to POE and picked this build randomly for my first season run. Could someone take a look at my https://pastebin.com/e3wyjMgj and guide me forward on what and where to craft, add or fix?

I need help to up my resistance.
a second cluster jewel setup with megalomaniacs would be a big push.
youre gloves could be better as well.
also trying to minmax certain stats on some items adds up to a lot in the end.
your belt for example, one with 18% attributes can be bought for probably 30c and is definetly worth the few extra c investment.

if you want higher resist you could get another resiststat on your gloves and replace the accuracy on your helmet for resist. you could also use a rare belt like this
that could have 2 resist stats as well
"
SmackDaSn escribió:
Hi, I am currently running this build for the season. Basic intro about me, I am new to POE and picked this build randomly for my first season run. Could someone take a look at my https://pastebin.com/e3wyjMgj and guide me forward on what and where to craft, add or fix?

For someone starting your equipment is worth a lot ! What was your process for getting that armor?
"
Lamprocles escribió:
"
SmackDaSn escribió:

For someone starting your equipment is worth a lot ! What was your process for getting that armor?

extremely good beginner RNG
"
Inos escribió:
a second cluster jewel setup with megalomaniacs would be a big push.
youre gloves could be better as well.
also trying to minmax certain stats on some items adds up to a lot in the end.
your belt for example, one with 18% attributes can be bought for probably 30c and is definetly worth the few extra c investment.

if you want higher resist you could get another resiststat on your gloves and replace the accuracy on your helmet for resist. you could also use a rare belt like this
that could have 2 resist stats as well

thank you kindly
Hello there!

I am looking for a build to end the league.
I played a bleed bow gladi, a ground slam berserker and a weird spider guardian.
Hows this build holding up in endgame, maven and the 5 special mavens invites?
Looking for a build to end the league on :)
"
Marthuk escribió:
Hello there!

I am looking for a build to end the league.
I played a bleed bow gladi, a ground slam berserker and a weird spider guardian.
Hows this build holding up in endgame, maven and the 5 special mavens invites?
Looking for a build to end the league on :)

As far as end game gos, maven is easy with above average gear. All the other invites besides the feared are easy with above average gear as well. The feared is either pretty easy with excellent gear or hardish with above average gear.

Probably calling above average about 150ex or so investment. Excellent maybe 300-400ex.
A9 sirus kill with an aura setup i've been trying out. I run both elemental weakness and frostbite as auras via awakened blasphemy as well as skitterbots. It sounded good having the bosses get immediately cursed and shocked as they come out of dialogue into the stacked up icestorms.

You need elevated %int on a chest and %reduced mana res for discipline or skitterbots on helm to run this though. Could also get self discipline on decent megalomaniac instead of helm enchant. The chest makes enlighten level 5 which is saving me a good chunk of mana reserved.

The kill could have been much faster even though i think it was already pretty quick. I juked his first auto in the last phase on accident (you want it to hit so he gets cold exposure from wave of conviction). And he went invulnerable during my righteous fire. Also should have put on an atziris flask.

It feels much faster than when i was running hatred and a watchers eye with elemental penetration while affected by hatred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf3M3ARk4Nk

Still planning on getting another 150ish intelligence before i stop playing for the league, will probably upload some delirium content at some point.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 22 feb. 2021 7:12:20
This is the first time my interest is sustained for so long in a league, I never got this far in min-maxing a build before. I'm trying to figure out how to get the most out of my few ex. Could I get the input from some veterans?

Are the ignite / shock immunities on the Cyclopean Coil worth much (in the survivability sense)? When should I switch out of that belt? Mine gives me 16% attributes currently.

I see the Watcher's Eye with ES on hit is recommended. Is it a good enough stat alone? How would it feel compared to my cheaper Watcher's Eye with increased ES recovery rate + % damage leeched as life? Worth the switch?

Thank you in advance

Editado por útlima vez por Lamprocles en 22 feb. 2021 11:54:18
I would like to ask that is this build worry-free about elemental damage reflect maps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional