[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

i ll see more about harvest craft, i haven't played this league too ( got a crappy computer for 2 long years ^^ ) so i haven't start using those.

Atm i get stuck by using crusader orb, even with prefixes blocked, i haven't got the % increased intel in 6 try. If i start over again ( atm i'm focussing on cluster jewels ), i ll try your 1st method. Thank you btw.

But seeing the hate of RNGesus ( i love this ^^ ), i feel i should just save currencies to buy it ^^ because already 6 crusader orbs at 1.5ex each is already 9ex loss and i ve seen theses armour for arround 10-15ex theses day :D
Editado por útlima vez por Natchoum en 27 ene. 2021 14:57:44
"
Natchoum escribió:
i ll see more about harvest craft, i haven't played this league too ( got a crappy computer for 2 long years ^^ ) so i haven't start using those.

Atm i get stuck by using crusader orb, even with prefixes blocked, i haven't got the % increased intel in 6 try. If i start over again ( atm i'm focussing on cluster jewels ), i ll try your 1st method. Thank you btw.

But seeing the hate of RNGesus ( i love this ^^ ), i feel i should just save currencies to buy it ^^ because already 6 crusader orbs at 1.5ex each is already 9ex loss and i ve seen theses armour for arround 10-15ex theses day :D

if you get a bad slam you can attempt to save it with add/remove influence, but it comes from a T2 harvest seed (rarer than T1) and already has quite a low droprate as a craft, so it's not necessarily guaranteed. buying it honestly probably only costs a little bit more (like 1-2ex unless again you have godly luck LOL) than crafting. :)
Editado por útlima vez por airesettia en 27 ene. 2021 18:55:59
Well, I got to level 85 and got my helm. Pretty happy with it, and my Boots finally rolled the red socket so I have ID on my Immortal Call setup now thankfully.

Now I just need to work on rolling my Astramentis and Catalysting stuff...

Oh, is there any use for a 6L Whispering Ice? Got one sitting in my Rituals, wondering if it's at all useful.

Edit:

Also, any recommendations for when to Uber Lab? I just unlocked it, and wanna make sure I don't waste my time inside. I expect I'm probably fine, but, never know.

Well, I know I have to swap over a resist in my helm if I ever find the Grove again. Sitting on like 35% fire resist which is unpleasant lol. Already got the mod, but the Grove is hiding from me.
Editado por útlima vez por Zephryl en 28 ene. 2021 3:37:27
Would energy leech support be a good idea in the staff?
"
Natchoum escribió:

I agree with you for all, just a thing, actually the split personality jewel is arround 8-10ex, it start to be a real investment. Do you think he has to wait to have that type of currency before upgrading his body armour ? ( I say "he" but i'm in the same scenario ^^ ). Because going to cluster jewel version seems to be very expensive ( i'm going for it but i dunno if Zephryl want to, that is time consuming earning so much ) and the version without can do a big part of the content ( shaper/red elder/conquerors awakening 6 for sure because i've done it ). I've just done a juicy T16 corrupted burial chamber without the cluster jewel version ( died 2 times and that's not fast but this is doable ).

I feel like it depends on how far you wanna go like you said previously

idk where you're looking, but the split personality jewels are 3-4ex and has been for the past week:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/24dzLjjsk
Editado por útlima vez por Dekadence en 28 ene. 2021 9:04:47
"
Dekadence escribió:
"
Natchoum escribió:

I agree with you for all, just a thing, actually the split personality jewel is arround 8-10ex, it start to be a real investment. Do you think he has to wait to have that type of currency before upgrading his body armour ? ( I say "he" but i'm in the same scenario ^^ ). Because going to cluster jewel version seems to be very expensive ( i'm going for it but i dunno if Zephryl want to, that is time consuming earning so much ) and the version without can do a big part of the content ( shaper/red elder/conquerors awakening 6 for sure because i've done it ). I've just done a juicy T16 corrupted burial chamber without the cluster jewel version ( died 2 times and that's not fast but this is doable ).

I feel like it depends on how far you wanna go like you said previously

idk where you're looking, but the split personality jewels are 3-4ex and has been for the past week:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/24dzLjjsk

I've seen this recently, i may have looked when only overestimated ones where on the market ^^

@Levenheit : I don't think it's necessary, the build use nodes to ES leech and there is a cap. Furthermore, you will loose a lot of dps by using this gems, and that is dps you could leech otherwise.

@Zephryl : a 6L staff is worse than a 3L with blue green and red socket ( for cyclone CwC and inspiration ) because all gems will be link to cyclone and it would only make the cyclone cost higher. All gems are already linked to icestorm because the skill is provided by the staff, even if there is no link.
For uberlab, i've done it with arround 4k ES, you have to dodge bigest hits but it's totaly doable.
Editado por útlima vez por Natchoum en 28 ene. 2021 11:36:09
Playing this build again after not playing it seriously since delirium.
With easy access to synthesis bases/harvest+essence crafting this league it is super easy to get the build rolling.

It wont have its crazy delirium bossing number but still works quite well while being nearly unkillable. Already at 12k es/3150 int feeling pretty strong.
Hey guys!

My wife has been using this build and is now at a6 t14-16 maps..
This is our first time trying out a IC build and I'd like to ask some help on what we should upgrade next.. Here's her POB: https://pastebin.com/5ChQEVK3

We're noobs so currency would just be around 5-8ex atm..
"
iP4wn escribió:
Hey guys!

My wife has been using this build and is now at a6 t14-16 maps..
This is our first time trying out a IC build and I'd like to ask some help on what we should upgrade next.. Here's her POB: https://pastebin.com/5ChQEVK3

We're noobs so currency would just be around 5-8ex atm..

My personal recommendation would be buying a belt with 13-15% increased int implicit and using a deafening essence of spite on it for a guaranteed high int roll, can roll a few times to get elemental resistance/energy shield to help free up affixes on slots later down the line. You would get a massive injection of energy shield/int for a cost of maybe 120c.

Also don't forget to use intrinsic catalysts on all of your jewelry (rings/amulets/belt) for a large amount of free int for very cheap.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 28 ene. 2021 17:26:00
Loosing the shock/ignite immunity ( mainly shock ) doesn't bother you too much by not using cyclopean coil ( and arround 30 35% increased damage, even if you get a good intel roll instead ) ? I love the QOL of not having a shock/ignite pots because with 2 uniques flasks, a bleeding flask, a frozen one ( i ve always that on me ), i can only switch the curse one for shock if needed. But your version seems to make it easier having good resists and allow you to get rings with %int implicit instead of resists
Editado por útlima vez por Natchoum en 29 ene. 2021 3:02:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional