[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Could someone take a look at my items currently?
I only got 6k ES and every once in a while I do get blown up, Just wanted some pointers on upgrading items.
I have a cyclopean coil with 11 %increased attributes and a double corrupt 4/4 dex and int but recently changed to a yellow belt but I'm not so sure if it was worth it. I'm also using the cluster jewel tree POB and could use some help on how I should go forward with what I currently have.

Here's a POB of my current setup
https://pastebin.com/z2QUSESg
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"
Natchoum escribió:
Loosing the shock/ignite immunity ( mainly shock ) doesn't bother you too much by not using cyclopean coil ( and arround 30 35% increased damage, even if you get a good intel roll instead ) ? I love the QOL of not having a shock/ignite pots because with 2 uniques flasks, a bleeding flask, a frozen one ( i ve always that on me ), i can only switch the curse one for shock if needed. But your version seems to make it easier having good resists and allow you to get rings with %int implicit instead of resists

Honestly i never really die without those flasks with so much e/s leech you really have to go out of your way to put yourself in an awkward enough position for it to matter.

With the %increased intelligence belt it is definitely not a dps loss if you use the essence for guaranteed 51+int as well as 18% increased intelligence.

I plugged my belt into the provided pob, so comparing it to an 18% increased attributes with %int and %str implicits and it is a 13k increased to icestorms average hit as well as 400 e/s. Pretty big damage increase actually.

The belts are also readily available for 40-60c last i check and the essence is only like 10-20c. Took me 2 essences to hit and a couple of harvest crafts to improve my resistance rolls.

You also right about the rings, i just bought the bases and did the same thing to them. 2-4 essences until i hit something ok and harvest crafted whatever resists i needed to move around. The ring bases are much more expensive (4-5 ex as of writing this) but if you have the currency to do all 3 items it can be a huge boost overall.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 29 ene. 2021 6:31:36
I'll definitly try it when i ll switch onto cluster jewel version ( i'm currently buying them before switching ). It seems worth it.

@Erseii : My opinion is that your body armour is too low on ES, 200 is not enough, i would look for one with 450 500 at least. And you have no int mod on your rings. I think you should change that too. But here there are some people with a deeper understanding of this build than me so maybe they won't agree with me ^^
Yeah I gotta fix the chest definitely but the rings have been difficult since they've been pricey and I need more resistances. I'll try to upgrade those first.
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Editado por útlima vez por Erseii en 29 ene. 2021 10:19:00
Hi I have a question, CWDT doesn't work for me with Hextouch support and Enfeeble. Ball lightning starts but does not apply a curse to mobs. If I take out the CWDT and start Ball lightning manually, then everything works. All gems are 1 level. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance and sorry for my еnglish.
"
frostwise escribió:
Hi I have a question, CWDT doesn't work for me with Hextouch support and Enfeeble. Ball lightning starts but does not apply a curse to mobs. If I take out the CWDT and start Ball lightning manually, then everything works. All gems are 1 level. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance and sorry for my еnglish.

Your curse needs to be high level enough that it isn't affected by cwdt anymore, then it ball lightning will apply the curse due to hextouch.
hey guys i kinda love this build but i am hitting a wall on thinking about what i should do im at 8.8k es now but i have no idea on how to improve this much further than with a watchers eye and 2 split personality gems with int + es also i think im lacking damage or something because i tried sirus 8 and it took way to long to phase so if there is any way to improve that aswel would be nice.

https://pastebin.com/v9gpWzPa
"
DrXaiva escribió:
hey guys i kinda love this build but i am hitting a wall on thinking about what i should do im at 8.8k es now but i have no idea on how to improve this much further than with a watchers eye and 2 split personality gems with int + es also i think im lacking damage or something because i tried sirus 8 and it took way to long to phase so if there is any way to improve that aswel would be nice.

Force crafting % intelligence in helmet is kind of a must

You kinda want a curse cluster jewel with Master of Fear + Wish for Death, this gives you culling on cursed enemies (huge) and 10% more damage. You put this in front of one of the split personality. Personally, since megalomaniacs are so god damn expensive, I am going for Wish for death + Evil eye in one (5% increased damage taken again cursed enemies, Culling) and Master of Fear + Blizzard Caller in the other, both in front of split personality.

Also, I dunno if you noticed, but you can only have 2 curses right now, even though you have a 6 link. So Awakened Hextouch is something you must get ASAP, or respect some points to get whispers of doom to triple curse until then. Due to the order of your links, right now you're only applying enfeeble and Frostbite, not ele weakness.

Editado por útlima vez por Icemasta en 29 ene. 2021 14:06:51
"
Icemasta escribió:
"
DrXaiva escribió:

Force crafting % intelligence in helmet is kind of a must

You kinda want a curse cluster jewel with Master of Fear + Wish for Death, this gives you culling on cursed enemies (huge) and 10% more damage. You put this in front of one of the split personality. Personally, since megalomaniacs are so god damn expensive, I am going for Wish for death + Evil eye in one (5% increased damage taken again cursed enemies, Culling) and Master of Fear + Blizzard Caller in the other, both in front of split personality.

Also, I dunno if you noticed, but you can only have 2 curses right now, even though you have a 6 link. So Awakened Hextouch is something you must get ASAP, or respect some points to get whispers of doom to triple curse until then. Due to the order of your links, right now you're only applying enfeeble and Frostbite, not ele weakness.

ok thank you this help alot i will try to work on this
"
Erseii escribió:
Could someone take a look at my items currently?
I only got 6k ES and every once in a while I do get blown up, Just wanted some pointers on upgrading items.
I have a cyclopean coil with 11 %increased attributes and a double corrupt 4/4 dex and int but recently changed to a yellow belt but I'm not so sure if it was worth it. I'm also using the cluster jewel tree POB and could use some help on how I should go forward with what I currently have.

Here's a POB of my current setup
https://pastebin.com/z2QUSESg

The real facts that no one tells about this build:
1. You will die alot before you have a real endgame gear... expect multiple one shots;
2. The DPS without a endgame gear will be Low;
3. The Energy Shield without endgame gear will be low (under 12k)
4. We dont have any real dmg mitigation like def/block/dodge... only 75% all resist soo... In other words we teke 25% of all elemental damage and 100% of the physical dmg;
5. The real endgame hear will cost about 100-150ex;

So to succes with this build you need 3 things:
1. Resilience, to die, fail but keep going;
2. Luck on drops, to sell and buy good stuff or craft;
3. Time... Take time to farm and build the character.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional