[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
airesettia escribió:
re: ES/gear
you wanna hit like 6-7k by the time you get to red maps, I think in blight league I killed shaper/elder with around 6k but this was before the whole awakening level atlas rework so I probably couldn't do it anymore with my boomer hands and crappy mechanics lol. Fortify will help but lower your damage over Inspiration.

depending how comfortable you feel about pushing content, I'd say make a 400-500ES chest work without the %int, nab the cluster jewels with split personality, then upgrade to the shaper/crusader regalia.

as a general thing, if you're buying an expensive gear piece, always figure out how much it costs, if it's cheaper to craft (ie. chestpiece should cost around 1ex in Alterations and 2ex to multimod, so if you find one listed for less than 3ex, just buy it) and import your character into PoB to see where your ES/Int numbers end up after you make the change.

you can copy/paste items straight into PoB, it's quite nifty.

I agree with you for all, just a thing, actually the split personality jewel is arround 8-10ex, it start to be a real investment. Do you think he has to wait to have that type of currency before upgrading his body armour ? ( I say "he" but i'm in the same scenario ^^ ). Because going to cluster jewel version seems to be very expensive ( i'm going for it but i dunno if Zephryl want to, that is time consuming earning so much ) and the version without can do a big part of the content ( shaper/red elder/conquerors awakening 6 for sure because i've done it ). I've just done a juicy T16 corrupted burial chamber without the cluster jewel version ( died 2 times and that's not fast but this is doable ).

I feel like it depends on how far you wanna go like you said previously
Editado por útlima vez por Natchoum en 26 ene. 2021 17:48:03
For me it probably depends if the Cluster Jewel version is still worth going for if you can't get the Int+ES Splits.

Just Int ones is definitely doable, otherwise it'll probably depend how lucky I get with drops.

At the moment looking for Helms, and wondering what an "acceptable" amount of Int to have on one is? Flat it, that is. I'm trying to aim for 250+ ES and one Resist, but I'm not sure if I should be holding out for one with high Int, or just grab one with middling Int.

Pretty sure if I can get a cheap-ish base, I should be able to nab the orb to craft the %Int soon.
"
Natchoum escribió:

I agree with you for all, just a thing, actually the split personality jewel is arround 8-10ex, it start to be a real investment. Do you think he has to wait to have that type of currency before upgrading his body armour ? ( I say "he" but i'm in the same scenario ^^ ). Because going to cluster jewel version seems to be very expensive ( i'm going for it but i dunno if Zephryl want to, that is time consuming earning so much ) and the version without can do a big part of the content ( shaper/red elder/conquerors awakening 6 for sure because i've done it ). I've just done a juicy T16 corrupted burial chamber without the cluster jewel version ( died 2 times and that's not fast but this is doable ).

I feel like it depends on how far you wanna go like you said previously

you can use the int + garbage stat ones + clusters (8 point ones with 1-2 notables if you wanna be cheap, but honestly 3 should be somewhat affordable), then craft the chestpiece, then save for int + es splits and 3 notable clusters. eventually you run out of ways to get too much more int on tree so going clusters is your most affordable boost rather than chasing T1 int/res/ES gear or corrupts as long as you have a comfortable baseline.

though for you specifically you can squeeze a lil more out of your gear with catalysts c:

re: helm

to guarantee the hunter suffix you must have a helm that as AT MOST ilvl79, otherwise you can end up with conflux garbage stat, so the most flat int you can get is T3, or 43-50.
Editado por útlima vez por airesettia en 26 ene. 2021 20:27:42
That sounds like a plan to me.

And yeah, I'm gonna catalyst eventually too. I just don't want to waste them on stuff I'm gonna replace soon (Or something I'm still rerolling in the case of Astra).

I forgot that the ilvl on the helm would influence the max int rolls, that makes it a little easier to see what a good one is.

I'll definitely look into some clusters then, keep an eye out for some cheap decent ones.

Edit:

Also, is there any way to preview the stats you'll get from Catalysts? Not sure if I want to get more Int from my Ring, or get more Resists out of it so it's easier to get better gear...
Editado por útlima vez por Zephryl en 27 ene. 2021 2:04:34
Hi I'm kinda confused a bit about the skill tree, i noticed that we skill in leveling tree "Potency of Will", "Ash Frost and Storm". In the Path of Building Tree they are removed. So i assume i need to refund those paths now ? Sry if its a stupid question just wanna make sure i do things right.
"
_SéT_ escribió:
Hi I'm kinda confused a bit about the skill tree, i noticed that we skill in leveling tree "Potency of Will", "Ash Frost and Storm". In the Path of Building Tree they are removed. So i assume i need to refund those paths now ? Sry if its a stupid question just wanna make sure i do things right.

I think it depends where you are in the build, and what items you have. Some nodes are amazing for levelling, but later on we can get much more value out of the passive points by shifting them elsewhere (Like in the Cluster version, which moves a big chunk of passives)
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
_SéT_ escribió:

I think it depends where you are in the build, and what items you have. Some nodes are amazing for levelling, but later on we can get much more value out of the passive points by shifting them elsewhere (Like in the Cluster version, which moves a big chunk of passives)

Alright thx a lot
@airesettia : i'll do this, i'm at my 6th failed craft for the armour so i ll put it in pause for a little while and get some of the jewels.
To craft the chest, which is the easier way in your opinion :
put crusader orb on a good base armour with 3 prefixes and +# intel and hope for the %increased intel ( from poe db it seems like a 50% chance on a 75 80 ilv item because of the 3 possible outcome and the 500 weight of the 2 others against the 1000 weight on the %increased intel mod ) or get a % increased intel on a chest, get an other armour and use an awakener orb on it, protect your suffixes and multimod it. I have tryed 1st method 6 times for now without success but it seemed to me like the easier way.
I've got to say i'm not used to theses new orbs as i haven't played a lot since betrayal.

@Zephryl : For catalyst, 20% quality mean 20% stat upgrade in the stats affected by catalyst so a +50 intel mod will give 60 instead. It is not rounded but truncated if i'm right so you only get the part before the coma. An other exemple, a 15% increased attribute cyclopean at 20% quality gives 18% ( 15x20/100 + 15/100 = 0,18 ). On my amu i got a +96 stats, at 10% it should add 9.6 so 10 if rounded and i only got 9 ( +105 ) that's why i think it's truncated.
Editado por útlima vez por Natchoum en 27 ene. 2021 8:20:53
Ah right, I see!

I'm trying to decide if I want Int or Resists on my ring
An extra 10 Int, which is always awesome, but it has a lot of resists too so might make it easier to upgrade my other gear...

Also, super happy to say I picked up a pretty decent helm. Int roll isn't as high as I'd like, but, it has one resist, decent int, and pretty good ES. Just need to find someone to sell me a Hunter EX now and hope for a good % Int roll.
"
Zephryl escribió:
-snip-

Edit:

Also, is there any way to preview the stats you'll get from Catalysts? Not sure if I want to get more Int from my Ring, or get more Resists out of it so it's easier to get better gear...

import your item in pob, click edit, copy/paste this:

attribute:
Catalyst: Intrinsic
CatalystQuality: 20

resists:
Catalyst: Prismatic
CatalystQuality: 20

tho worth noting that prismatics are 1:3c and intrinsics are 3:1c so its literally like 10x cheaper in catalysts to just do attributes (~6.6c vs 60c)

"
Natchoum escribió:
@airesettia : i'll do this, i'm at my 6th failed craft for the armour so i ll put it in pause for a little while and get some of the jewels.
To craft the chest, which is the easier way in your opinion :
put crusader orb on a good base armour with 3 prefixes and +# intel and hope for the %increased intel ( from poe db it seems like a 50% chance on a 75 80 ilv item because of the 3 possible outcome and the 500 weight of the 2 others against the 1000 weight on the %increased intel mod ) or get a % increased intel on a chest, get an other armour and use an awakener orb on it, protect your suffixes and multimod it. I have tryed 1st method 6 times for now without success but it seemed to me like the easier way.
I've got to say i'm not used to theses new orbs as i haven't played a lot since betrayal.

idk how much harvest crafts cost or how rare they are. sadly attributes is not targetable :((

always calculate your rough avg. expected cost and see if it's cheaper just to buy one: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/kVqJoKnU5

im not 100% positive what the best method is atm, but probably:
- get a decent ES base w/ 2 https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/2qorWJdFk
- crusader slam it (make sure prefixes are filled, benchcraft if you must)
- bench % attributes
- fill prefixes if they're not filled already (fill suffixes, harvest slam defense)
- harvest remove/add influence (make sure u have full prefixes before you do this)

then harvest remove the trash suffix if you can and yolo exalt for int (not recommended, you can just pick whatever free suffix you want)

harvest can be used to save failed crafts easier than starting over but if you can't get them, then alt+aug+regal for 2 good mods, annul the 3rd, multimod and harvest slam defense.

do not ever use remove defense unless you want to cry about losing your t1/t2 flat es lol

if money is no object and harvest is easy to get, this is the harvest method for GG intstack chests (explode + %int + flat int):

ilvl85+ regalia, perfect fossil, craft qual, 6s6l quickly (if you want white sockets you can use fossils)
or just buy a 6l regalia lol

- defeaning essence of spite
- fill prefixes
- crusader orb slam
- aug influence (if not %int)
- remove crit or defense (delete the other crusader mod)
- clean prefixes, aug chaos (this is just to block suffixes, chaos res is easy to remove)
- if you want explodey mod, aug phys until you get it, then clean off via remove phys (if you hit explode aug phys again), remove lightning if relevant
- now you have a 4 mod item: explode / t0 int / %int / chaos res
- craft hybrid life/defense, aug defense, and keep rerolling (remove bench, remove def, bench, aug def) that until you have t1
- cry because now you get to shoot for either flat ES or %ES and LOLOLOL
- remove add defense and just cry when it hits your perfect mod lol
- remove chaos, bench %attributes

congrats now offer mirroring services because if you actually get double T1 es + explode / double int you're actually blessed by the rngesus
Editado por útlima vez por airesettia en 27 ene. 2021 12:41:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional