[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
wotad escribió:
The leveling trees seem wrong?

Change the version to 3.12 on the top right.
"
AyoJawn escribió:
I know Kel has a leveling guide up here already, but was wondering if some of you regulars start off differently? Scion isn't the smoothest starter from experience haha.

If Chris decide to shift short racing meta by new skills - Armabrand+Cremation is good till t6-t7. If not - maybe reworked firestorm will be fine in second iteration. If we swap to witch - you can just play cold dot)
I haven't seriously played since Icestorm nerf, now logged in and did an easy T16. It's awful now, leave many stragglers and single target damage (had Einhar on this map) is lacking. I'm halfway to lvl 99 and would like to push for lvl 100. How can I adapt to this "rework"?

Obvious one is Awakened Spell Cascade -> Inc AoE/Conc Effect. Anything else I can do?

Char name: Alauda
kinda newb question, but are we still affected by poison?

just hit lvl 91 and killed my very first elder guardian Constrictor on a zana mission( hexproof, enfeeble 60%, temp. chains 60%, monster life, avoid elemental ailments and that kind of nasty stuff) died a few times and wonder if the poison was harmful to me. (didn´t bring a curing flask anyway)

anyway i´m a badly executing player and run on only 1950 Int/ ~6,7k ES and after using up my warding flask i did like 0 damage but still killed it and had 3 portals left somehow.

great build
"
kumere escribió:
kinda newb question, but are we still affected by poison?

just hit lvl 91 and killed my very first elder guardian Constrictor on a zana mission( hexproof, enfeeble 60%, temp. chains 60%, monster life, avoid elemental ailments and that kind of nasty stuff) died a few times and wonder if the poison was harmful to me. (didn´t bring a curing flask anyway)

anyway i´m a badly executing player and run on only 1950 Int/ ~6,7k ES and after using up my warding flask i did like 0 damage but still killed it and had 3 portals left somehow.

great build

Poison is chaos damage. Chaos Inoculation makes you immune to chaos damage.
News , 3.13

" Frost Bomb now has an added damage effectiveness of 300% (from 200%).
Frost Bomb now deals 14 to 21 cold damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 1336 to 2003 at gem level 20 (from 959 to 1439).
Frost Bomb now gains additional radius as the gem levels, up to +7 at gem level 20. This change enables the skill as a powerful nuke ability when fully supported. "
All Ascendancy changes have been revealed. Ascendant nodes used by this build remain largerly unchanged. 2% additional resist penetration on Inquisitor, but nothing at all changed on Occultist and no new juicy stuff. Kinda underwhelming.

Now I'm going to play with PoB, try and design an Occultist tree with the same gear as my Ascendant, and see where it would end up with the new changes. Stay tuned.
Occultist is going to be back!!! Yeah Baby!!!!! :D
Can't wait for it! :D

Also, pure talent jewel is gone now. RIP.
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 11 ene. 2021 18:04:39
"
gruumine escribió:

Where did you see the pure talent jewel info? I could not find it.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
gruumine escribió:

Where did you see the pure talent jewel info? I could not find it.

Oh sorry, I don't mean the Jewel is gone from POE game. I mean if we are going to use the Witch's version of the build, I don't see how pure talent can be incorporated into the build. Sorry for the confusion.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pure_Talent
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 11 ene. 2021 19:13:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional