[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I GOT IT !!!!!!

First time in poe (playing since closed beta) 40/40 and lvl 100 this league.

This league was long enought to can do this as i normaly have not so much playtime.

But the goal to go to 100 is (as anyone can thing about) to not die after lvl 98. That wasnt really doable last leagues as a had not enought currency to get the equipment needet. With only 11 k es and 3000 int i die not often but to often to come to 100

I didnd do any rota and the lvl 100 grind and the 75000 map qualtiy grind was the most brainless thing with the greatest no fun faktor i ever did in poe. Shurly i will never do that again.

This league was the best ever played. Since the ex was at 30 c and i farmed a lot of chaos with the recipe i got nearly 30 ex for nothing. Also i found a doctor card early in heist i had first time ever nearly 50 ex after 3 weeks. Then the ex go up and the equipment and gems stay cheap for 2 weeks and i bought all the great things. Only amulet with inc attr inc int and dmp per int was to expensive all the league and with the helmet i tryed 16 times to get a good one with 10 %. It didnd work. Also inc int ring crafting didnd work.

So for me this league was a great experience a learned a lot.

- NEVER curse the cursed crypt boss. it will kill you also with 15 k es
- chisel maps and use frags in mesa beach park bog maps is much better then olmecs.
- watchers eye with es on hit and es with clarity is the best jewel in game for me.
- non corruptig blood jewel is the next i ever would try to get.
- Crafting your own equip is perhaps funny but ALWAYS more expensive as buying it (its my conclusion for all league exept the garden league)
I got in the heist grind thousends of rings and not one was as good as the two i bought. I used (as i had enought) nearly 2000 c and 20 ex some awakener orbs and crusader orbs 16 hunter orbs and the result was ALLWAYS fucking bad. So ALL gear i have now i bought.
- Most currency i made with jewels (as all leagues)

The biggest advantage from this build was the defensive layers it has with good clearspeed and extrem good boss killing posibilitys. Only things i dont like was blighted maps and 5 fraction legion encounter. They are doable without problems but the best i had was 3 rows. And with a friend with hh build we had nearly the double.

But in heist and map grind i can brainless cyclone throught nearly all contend and kill the boss. That i like most at this build.

See you next league and we will see what happend there.

As allways thanks to kelvyn and lingen for the great support.
Grats @ichbinwerichbi on your first lv 100 and 40/40! Glad that the build was good enough to do it for you.

BTw you can curse the Cursed Crypt boss fine, just get away from him when he starts doing his Curse explosion animation. But if you want to be 100% safe then don't curse him - take out the CWDT get from the chest.
Hi Kelvyn

Thx. The build is not the fastest but has for me the most all in one features from all builds i tried :-)

And the community behind this build is awesome. Including your great support for it so many leagues.

BTW the 75000 qantity was the biggest hurdle for me. It was not fun and to get the number i need to run througth the maps to boss with no loot. Thats not a playstyle i like. I like to loot nearly all currency and good looking items also as i wrote not one ring or amulet was worth it to identify :-(
And because of the heist boxes (and for 750 heist i had a lot from them)there where much more rings and amus as in normal leagues.

Thx for the tip with the curse boss. But with the icerain i nearly see no animation from bosses :-(. So taking out the hexcurse is safe for me :-)
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 5 ene. 2021 16:30:46
Even after so much time played - I still return to this awesome build. It's just one of the most comfortable builds for me. It's not the fastest, the damagiest or something like that, but it just goes in and gets the job done. And that's why I love it.

My only problem that I hate leagues as a general concept (I despise starting all over again and losing all my progress on gear/levels/literally anything), so I'm stuck at std. I can't get an upgrade for my clusters at all, and I lose 4 points that way. Only 1 I was able to roll is this one

And just to rub the salt - it's the same as both of my current ones with prismatic heart at the back part of the cluster. Can you help me please? I dunno what to do and run out of nearly all crafting materials at this point.

PS: I know it's stupid, but I just can't stop thinking how actually much those points will advance me on my 98th level :)
Editado por útlima vez por sufferot en 7 ene. 2021 12:39:11
"
sufferot escribió:

And just to rub the salt - it's the same as both of my current ones with prismatic heart at the back part of the cluster. Can you help me please? I dunno what to do and run out of nearly all crafting materials at this point.

The only possible combo that has CttC and PH on the sides is with Widespread Destruction (see it in the Jewels section). If you can't get that then just use the one you have here. You have a choice with it: pay 2 skill points for 10% all res or don't. I personally would not. Resists can be finished with good rings (especially the new base from the Heist league that has 4 suffixes). Or by anointing The Stampede. Or by using a jewel with %all res.
Curious of what the changes are to Scion with 3.13! Can't wait for patch notes lol
So... the Ascendancy changes in 3.13...

This is sexy! I'm really tempted to go with Occultist. But we don't know yet, how much of this (or the Inquisitor changes) will be given to the Ascendant.

There are also some nice new things going to Elementalist and Hierophant - not enough to make those classes better than Occultist, but Ascendant may get them too.

I guess we'll have to wait a few days to see all classes. But the new Occultist changes are very tempting...
"
Kelvynn escribió:
I've used this build as a league starter in many leagues, but I don't race to the maps. I have a regular job, and I get home 4 hours after the servers open.

So many 40/40s you've had and how do you do that with a regular job?? Must be magic (or the power of the WI build) :)

I'm looking to try this one in 3.13, should be good since it looks like a boss killing league. Also, looking forward to performance changes to Icestorm, I haven't playd WI since they were introduced.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Hi, I want to league start 3.13 with this build.

At the beginning of the league (day 1) how expensive tends to be The Whispering ice?

I know it's not a sought after unique but I'm not sure how feasible it's to obtain it day 1.

Thanks.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
This is sexy! I'm really tempted to go with Occultist. But we don't know yet, how much of this (or the Inquisitor changes) will be given to the Ascendant.

Idk, looks pretty weak for me because the only thing which is changed is 15% more damage. And you have to pay 4 skill points, ailment immunity (which is kinda huge), and you have to give up 1 more curse (or stun immunity but you do not play cyclone w/o it).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional