[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Wait, should we use Fortify, or just until you get far along and swap to CI? Been using Inspiration this whole time...
"
DarkenX escribió:
Wait, should we use Fortify, or just until you get far along and swap to CI? Been using Inspiration this whole time...

Inspiration=Damage
Fortify=Survivability

Hoya had problems staying alive, so it makes sense to trade damage to hp, as your dps doesn't matter if you are dead. But if you can stay alive without Fortify, go for damage.

Also remember if you do go Fortify, it has to be linked to the Cyclone.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 24 dic. 2020 5:07:55

7.1k shield and something like 100k icestorm damage (conc effect on)
I'm gonna upgrade all gems to quality 20
next step? cluster version?
"
Beskaius escribió:

I'm gonna upgrade all gems to quality 20
next step? cluster version?

If you want, but you'd be better off getting %int on helm and chest (craft it yourself -- see earlier in thread, around #108 or so.)

Get a 15% belt and upgrade to 18% cheaply with catalysts.

Get T1 int on your rings (plus the resists/ES you want) and upgrade with catalyst.

Kind of late in the league to find an affordable %int/%attr amulet with %dam per 15 int, but you can try. See my heist char for a reasonable compromise.

You should shoot for >2500 int before you go to the trouble of respecing to cluster jewels (I'm at 2768 int.)
In the dealing with map mods section, an easier option in my experience to handle ele reflect mod is rolling a watch stone with you cannot take reflected damage which is a common roll on any sextant.
"
Graiaule escribió:

If you want, but you'd be better off getting %int on helm and chest (craft it yourself -- see earlier in thread, around #108 or so.)

i try to look back but i see only shows of their lucky craft :P
"
Beskaius escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

i try to look back but i see only shows of their lucky craft :P

Quick summary:

1. Find an ilvl 75-79 helm or chest that has a t2 int roll (they can't have t1) and good ES.
2. For the helm you need 1 open suffix. Use a hunter orb on it. You're guaranteed to get either a T2 or T1 %int suffix.
3. For the chest you need 2 open suffixes. Use a crusader orb on it. You have a 50% chance for an %int suffix. Craft %inc attributes on it.

Right, I forgot. Make sure the helm/chest has no open prefixes!
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 25 dic. 2020 18:20:39
I'm not able to get Ball Lightning to trigger at all. It never casts. It's supposed to auto trigger when Cycloning right?

Could someone check my character out and tell me what might be happening?

Modlite.
Hey guys! Thanks for the great guide. I'm really interested in this build, I've never played scion and I love cold builds. I would like to try it in heist to see if I like the playstyle before deciding if I want to league start with it in 3.13. Do you think 1 week or 2 weeks is enough for the build to "take off"?
Yup. I leveled so fast with this build. Loved the build and played hard, i just hit 95 in the second day playing.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional