[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
On the other hand, those changes killed Spell Cascade. GGG said they will probably change the storm limit in the future. That would be nice, I miss Awakened Spell Cascade. But it's fine and viable even with the current limit.

Hey! So they replied to you with that statement? Good news & hopefully not implemented too late.
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
On the other hand, those changes killed Spell Cascade. GGG said they will probably change the storm limit in the future. That would be nice, I miss Awakened Spell Cascade. But it's fine and viable even with the current limit.

Hey! So they replied to you with that statement? Good news & hopefully not implemented too late.

Not to me directly. I emailed GGG right after the 3.12 launch when I could confirm that the 5 storm limit affected SC. They replied with the standard "Thank you for your feedback, we have forwarded it on to the relevant team members to consider."

But then sometime later in the league, when a friend started playing it, I encouraged him to email GGG as well. And he got a reply that the team is aware of the issue and "will probably fix it in a future patch". Whatever they meant by that, it was much more promising than the generic reply I got.
dope
I love this build and the play style, I started playing at the end of haverest and this is the firs time I get to mapping (100/154 right now). Thanks for sharing it!

I just did T15 with corrupted mod so I decided to try The Apex of Sacrifcy, got the boss to around 25% HP, but I started getting one shot, can't figure why even though I've 8.1k ES.
Any gear I look to upgrade right now is too expensive for me (20ex body armor), any tips?

Aspect of the spider mob is evading me, so I'm using artic armor.
"
lRyudo escribió:
I love this build and the play style, I started playing at the end of haverest and this is the firs time I get to mapping (100/154 right now). Thanks for sharing it!

I just did T15 with corrupted mod so I decided to try The Apex of Sacrifcy, got the boss to around 25% HP, but I started getting one shot, can't figure why even though I've 8.1k ES.
Any gear I look to upgrade right now is too expensive for me (20ex body armor), any tips?

Aspect of the spider mob is evading me, so I'm using artic armor.

1. For Aspect of the Spider, just purchase the beast (Fenumus, First of the Night.)

2. When the four mobs spawn in the Atziri fight, one of them has elemental reflection. That's what's killing you. Easiest thing to do is to respec temporarily to elementalist. Or read the first page of this forum where Kelvynn talks about the bosses.
I got it

100 for the first time in poe. And i play since closed beta.
Thats all about this build. i never reached 98 bevor i found this build with the support from Kelvin and many others.
Thanks to lingen and kelvin this league and many other leagues for the help and tipps and killing some bosses for me in last leagues.

This league i did it all myself, also the build isnt so strong as leagues bevor. But the goal for me was reaching 14 k es and 3 k int. So i didnt die since 98.

I am soooo happy that i reached that goal i tried many leagues bevor. And i did it without chayulas runs or rotas.
Grats ichbin!!

It's a lot easier when you can score 50-60 exalts early, isn't it? Nice work actually putting the chaos recipe to use.

What did your /played end up at?
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 18 dic. 2020 21:07:34
hey grainaule

that it was. I played a bit more then noramly this league and get the ex at 30 c. So it was much easyer to get later the good items. I never had such good items in a league.
there was a short time the ex get up to 80 and good items stay at 15 to 30 ex. Now the items are at 200 and up. Now to get a reliable chest is nearly impossible.
I dont know how i can look what playtime i had :-(.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 19 dic. 2020 4:15:14
Found it.

Playtime 15 days and 6 hours. 96 death :-)

Delirium deaths 221

blight deaths 193

so this league i died halve as normal.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 19 dic. 2020 14:27:52
Is there any chance of getting an updated Leveling Tree? The current one is listed on a 3.8 tree, and I'm all sorts of lost on where to go while leveling.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional