[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

A question.

I have no idea how to get the fucking fungal hollow challenge as i need to have imortal call with that guy. As my immortal call only has 2 to 3 sek and i am mostly to slow or he dies and i am to slow to get the ic up.

Is there a trick or its only trying hundreds of time since its work?
I believe with temporal chains, immortal calls last a bit longer.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
A question.

I have no idea how to get the fucking fungal hollow challenge as i need to have imortal call with that guy. As my immortal call only has 2 to 3 sek and i am mostly to slow or he dies and i am to slow to get the ic up.

Is there a trick or its only trying hundreds of time since its work?

That took me about 10 tries. Can be tricky and requires some luck. Use the white map of course.

That boss casts Enduring Cry when he is near you, to get endurance charges and regen. And when he has endurance charges - then he casts IC that lasts about 2-3 sec on him.

You need to take out CWDT from your IC link and cast it manually. Take him below 50% carefully by casting just a couple of Icestorms here and there. Run around him and wait for him to cast Enduring Cry - see the charges appear around him. And then finally cast serious Icestorm on yourself and manually cast IC. If you get lucky, he will Leap Slam on you and cast IC before he dies.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 4 dic. 2020 13:42:08
"
Kelvynn escribió:

You need to take out CWDT from your IC link and cast it manually. Take him below 50% carefully by casting just a couple of Icestorms here and there. Run around him and wait for him to cast Enduring Cry - see the charges appear around him. And then finally cast serious Icestorm on yourself and manually cast IC. If you get lucky, he will Leap Slam on you and cast IC before he dies.

Hey kel

BIG Thanks for that. I worked the first time :-) :-) :-)

Did a lot of maps but never thougt to stand still and wait that he jumps on me. I am so happy now.

I think the next thing you cant help. I bought over 20 lvl stones and lvl myself another 12 and dont get the 21 vaal challenge for the gems.

I tried 2 times temple also didnt work.

Its only rng ?! or is there a thing i can do to get this fucking challenge
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Did a lot of maps but never thougt to stand still and wait that he jumps on me. I am so happy now.

I think the next thing you cant help. I bought over 20 lvl stones and lvl myself another 12 and dont get the 21 vaal challenge for the gems.

Grats on 36!

It's all RNG. I went through 10 Fungal Hollows before that dude used his IC at the right time, you got it on the first try. I vaal'd my Anomalous CWDT into lv 21 on the first try, and you are still trying to get lucky with it.

Just vaal lv 20 altQ gems, don't bother with the temple.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Grats on 36!

It's all RNG. I went through 10 Fungal Hollows before that dude used his IC at the right time, you got it on the first try. I vaal'd my Anomalous CWDT into lv 21 on the first try, and you are still trying to get lucky with it.

Just vaal lv 20 altQ gems, don't bother with the temple.

Thx and i did this league ALL exept the nashta challenge myself. And perhaps i can get the greatest goal to reach first time 100. Now at 35. It takes sooo long. And i dont like the chayula rotas. But if i reach 50 i perhaps try it.
I haven't played this build in a while. Is it a good league starter? I am thinking about doing it for mayhem event and 3.13
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
I haven't played this build in a while. Is it a good league starter? I am thinking about doing it for mayhem event and 3.13

For me its not a good build for short events, as it needs much more time to get really good and use the full potential of this build. If you play the 3 week heist event i would take it.
Hey love this build, picking it up again for a third time. Hiw do you make those sweet synthesized implicit items with percent int? And also I see from the videos it is still quite viable but have you given thoughts about the recent changes to ice storm? Thanks for keeping up with the build.
"
FrooostyTheBlowman escribió:
Hey love this build, picking it up again for a third time. Hiw do you make those sweet synthesized implicit items with percent int? And also I see from the videos it is still quite viable but have you given thoughts about the recent changes to ice storm? Thanks for keeping up with the build.

Synthesized bases drop... somewhere? I'm actually not sure exactly where they come from. Probably just random rare drops from the jewelry chests in Delve and Heist, or incubators.

Buy a base and chaos spam it. It's not very hard to hit T1 Int with some decent resists. Intrinsic Catalyst takes the 6% implicit to 7% and the Int mod goes over 60.

I would normally use 2 such rings and have Aspect on the gloves, but in this league I came across super nice gloves with T1 Int and sweet double resists, so it made more sense to put Aspect on a ring. And I needed those very specific resists to keep them maxed with Cold on top for The Wise Oak.

The changes to Icestorm made the icicles hit more reliably and made Inc AoE fine for map clearing. On the other hand, those changes killed Spell Cascade. GGG said they will probably change the storm limit in the future. That would be nice, I miss Awakened Spell Cascade. But it's fine and viable even with the current limit.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 9 dic. 2020 17:31:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional