[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Skylardin escribió:
Large clusters jewels don't exist too. I try buy it with Disorienting Display on top but DS is on bottom. Thats need 4 more pasives

If the market is dead, you can just craft them yourself. You need an ilvl 79-83 cold cluster with 8 nodes, and then just chaos spam it. CraftOfExile lies when it estimates its success chance at something like 300c. Back in Delirium we tested it, and it was something like 1500c on average to craft CttC+PH+Widespread, although the sample size wasn't big: I made 3, and another guy made 3 or 4. I did get lucky with one of mine at about 200c, but the others took a whole lot more. Still, if the currency keeps accumulating, and there is nothing for sale, why not?

Chaos spamming CttC+PH+random (i.e. you have to spend 2 extra skill points) is not hard to all. That's another option.

Thanks.
I must say, i first time kill Sirius today. From my start plaing PoE i do 15 characters and never kill any Big BoI boos. This year is rly shitty,and i want rly thank you for your build, and for my best fun in this year.
Thx for answering ours "big brain" questions, and for all your work.
Tons of exalts in next leagues.
I'm currently in the process of trying out your build. So far, I like it and what I see in your guide looks clever.

However, I see a couple flaws, correct me if I'm wrong.

1) you have a large cluster jewel located above the +4% mana node. The build has plenty of mana. You may have had this node allocated while levelling in order to move along the Split personality jewel, but when you get the end cluster node, the one in question should probably be moved to the +6% elemental damage node.

2) I see a couple spots where you are converting 1 passive skill from dex to int or using standard jewels. While some of them might be powerful ( and expensive), would it not be more economical and more damage to use 3 grand spectrum jewels for 135% increased elemental damage?

That's it. I look forward to leveling up the build.
Editado por útlima vez por Spurnshadow en 21 nov. 2020 15:56:06
"
Spurnshadow escribió:
I'm currently in the process of trying out your build. So far, I like it and what I see in your guide looks clever.

1) you have a large cluster jewel located above the +4% mana node. The build has plenty of mana. You may have had this node allocated while levelling in order to move along the Split personality jewel, but when you get the end cluster node, the one in question should probably be moved to the +6% elemental damage node.

2) I see a couple spots where you are converting 1 passive skill from dex to int or using standard jewels. While some of them might be powerful ( and expensive), would it not be more economical and more damage to use 3 grand spectrum jewels for 135% increased elemental damage?

1) The goal is to have both. This is very passive point hungry build and you wont be getting everything you would like to get. At the point you can get only one, damage is better.

2) You can sim it with PoB, but I think grand spectrum is not as good as you think. For this build. One of the biggest mistakes new players do when starting this build, or maybe not mistake but misvaluation, is how strong stat +int really is. Its relatively easy to have around +100% increased int in late game gear. That gives you Staff: 1%dmg/10int, Amulet:1%dmg/15int, Tranquility annoinment: 0.3%dmg/5int, Cold to the Core clusters: 1%dmg/25int per jewel. Also Icestorm itself gains 2-4 base damage per 10int. And on top of that you get little bit of extra ES.

So changing 3 Fertile Minds/Brute Forces you loose some 100int per jewel (lets say 20int from gem and 30int from other nodes). That is about 104% increased dmg so grand spectrums come only 31% better. And this is not counting the base damage increase at all. 31% higher increased damage is not that much when you aleready have some 800-1000% increased damage. Definitely not enough to surpass the increased base damage icestorm gets from that int.

Now you could argue that you can refund the passive points from the str/dex nodes since you no longer need them. Problem here is most of those nodes you need to take to get the pathing so you can't refund them. The +30 nodes are really only ones you can really refund, not really enough to get some important major node so you probably are gonna end up using them for 10int nodes. That is gonna give you some 25-30% increased damage, but still not nearly enough to offset the increased base damage you get with fertile/brute jewels.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 21 nov. 2020 16:57:26

I am done with this char for this league. Had so much fun playing it. Thanks for the guide :)

Anyone wants to buy any of these items or whole build can pm me in game or forum. I also got Cold to core, prismatic hearth, disorienting display large clusters x2.

IGN: ihavezeromoney

POB: https://pastebin.com/LZ1VpwZQ
Editado por útlima vez por Phosph en 22 nov. 2020 7:14:52
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Spurnshadow escribió:

1) The goal is to have both. This is very passive point hungry build and you wont be getting everything you would like to get. At the point you can get only one, damage is better.

2) You can sim it with PoB, but I think grand spectrum is not as good as you think. For this build. One of the biggest mistakes new players do when starting this build, or maybe not mistake but misvaluation, is how strong stat +int really is. Its relatively easy to have around +100% increased int in late game gear. That gives you Staff: 1%dmg/10int, Amulet:1%dmg/15int, Tranquility annoinment: 0.3%dmg/5int, Cold to the Core clusters: 1%dmg/25int per jewel. Also Icestorm itself gains 2-4 base damage per 10int. And on top of that you get little bit of extra ES.

So changing 3 Fertile Minds/Brute Forces you loose some 100int per jewel (lets say 20int from gem and 30int from other nodes). That is about 104% increased dmg so grand spectrums come only 31% better. And this is not counting the base damage increase at all. 31% higher increased damage is not that much when you aleready have some 800-1000% increased damage. Definitely not enough to surpass the increased base damage icestorm gets from that int.

Now you could argue that you can refund the passive points from the str/dex nodes since you no longer need them. Problem here is most of those nodes you need to take to get the pathing so you can't refund them. The +30 nodes are really only ones you can really refund, not really enough to get some important major node so you probably are gonna end up using them for 10int nodes. That is gonna give you some 25-30% increased damage, but still not nearly enough to offset the increased base damage you get with fertile/brute jewels.

OK, I figured out where my mistake was regarding damage. It has nothing to do with the +1% increased spell damage per 10% intelligence. That's the same as the grand cluster + ele damage or any other increase stat. The thing I wasn't seeing that intelligence is increasing damage so much is with the skill Icestorm. It has 2 stats that increase damage based off intelligence: deals 2-4 base cold damage per 10 intelligence and a small duration increase per 100 intelligence. The former account for the mysterious increase in damage that intelligence was giving which was driving me nuts.

You should still change the cluster jewel location from top right to top left. Is there any particular reason you haven't allocated Breath of Rime or Snowforged? I'm guessing it's just because you're getting up there on skill points.
"
Spurnshadow escribió:
You should still change the cluster jewel location from top right to top left. Is there any particular reason you haven't allocated Breath of Rime or Snowforged? I'm guessing it's just because you're getting up there on skill points.

The difference between top-left and top-right is negligible. I think I picked top-right at the time because a little more ES was better for surviving Sirus and Baran.

I forgot to update the top post with the final tree I went with: a variation of the original 3.10 @Breken tree. You can see it in my profile or the PoB for the T19 video. It takes both of those cluster locations.

Snowforged and Breath of Rime can be taken temporarily while leveling, when you don't have 3 points for the next Brute Force or Fertile Mind. Each of those is a decent power spike worth 3 points. You can check in PoB and see exactly how much damage and ES each node gives.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 22 nov. 2020 15:19:17
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Spurnshadow escribió:

The difference between top-left and top-right is negligible. I think I picked top-right at the time because a little more ES was better for surviving Sirus and Baran.

I forgot to update the top post with the final tree I went with: a variation of the original 3.10 @Breken tree. You can see it in my profile or the PoB for the T19 video. It takes both of those cluster locations.

Snowforged and Breath of Rime can be taken temporarily while leveling, when you don't have 3 points for the next Brute Force or Fertile Mind. Each of those is a decent power spike worth 3 points. You can check in PoB and see exactly how much damage and ES each node gives.

Yeah, now I'm seeing where some of the miscommunication is happening. I'm going off of your PoB in the PoB Data section of your main post, level 91. It's very different from your current tree under IceBurgler. You may want to update this.
Editado por útlima vez por Spurnshadow en 23 nov. 2020 10:39:01
Build update

Final update after 3.12. Added the final PoB with detailed notes on the final levels. Switched to the @Breken style tree, as it proved to be the most efficient. Moved Jewels to a separate section with more details on the cluster jewels. Updated Gear, Gems, Sockets/Links, Auras to what worked the best.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 24 nov. 2020 17:06:29
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Build update

Final update after 3.12. Added the final PoB with detailed notes on the final levels. Switched to the @Breken style tree, as it proved to be the most efficient. Moved Jewels to a separate section with more details on the cluster jewels. Updated Gear, Gems, Sockets/Links, Auras to what worked the best.

Thanks for finally doing it!!!!! ur the best!

Do you really need the 3rd post (3.10 Delirium Version) since you have integrated that into the 1st post.
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 24 nov. 2020 17:27:52
How possible is it to level this in a new league as SSF? I'm considering either this or Vortex Occultist for Mayhem SSF :D
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional