[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I was using level 20 wave of conviction in my LVL 21 cwdt immortal call setup instead of frost bomb. Does some good damage.

It was more efficient in a cwdt lv1 setup, you want it to proc as often as possible
"
TayuBW escribió:

There were no cluster jewels on the main build. And how will more damage help me from getting one-shot?

- Your belt has terribly low increased attributes. 18% can be found for 40c. You can also buy a rare belt with "increased int" (implicit) with INT and ES for 30-40 chaos.
- Very low ES on your glove and no INT.
- If you die a lot, use rare boots with more ES/INT/resistance (you will need a quicksilver flask)
- Chest with 550+ ES and 30+ INT can be bought for less than 20c at the moment.
- You can remove your 3 skills points (coldhearted calculation in the right) and pick the 3 passives next to eldritch battery (-40 INT, +60 ES) for moar ES
- You have 4 useless strenght passives in the lower part of your tree. Refund your socket jewel with fertile mind (quite useless to be honest), pick the socket jewel at the end of the 4 strenght passives and add 2 brute force (one where your "phoenix scar - cobal jewel" is. Should gives between 90 and 100 INT.

You can always look at others players for their skill tree (for cluster jewel) and gears.

If you *really* need new gears, i can give you this.
If you have exalts laying around in your stash buy 1 of these for style
"
ligong2 escribió:
"
TayuBW escribió:

There were no cluster jewels on the main build. And how will more damage help me from getting one-shot?

- Your belt has terribly low increased attributes. 18% can be found for 40c. You can also buy a rare belt with "increased int" (implicit) with INT and ES for 30-40 chaos.
- Very low ES on your glove and no INT.
- If you die a lot, use rare boots with more ES/INT/resistance (you will need a quicksilver flask)
- Chest with 550+ ES and 30+ INT can be bought for less than 20c at the moment.
- You can remove your 3 skills points (coldhearted calculation in the right) and pick the 3 passives next to eldritch battery (-40 INT, +60 ES) for moar ES
- You have 4 useless strenght passives in the lower part of your tree. Refund your socket jewel with fertile mind (quite useless to be honest), pick the socket jewel at the end of the 4 strenght passives and add 2 brute force (one where your "phoenix scar - cobal jewel" is. Should gives between 90 and 100 INT.

You can always look at others players for their skill tree (for cluster jewel) and gears.

If you *really* need new gears, i can give you this.

Thanks for the help!
Hey guys, I play with this build for the 1st time, loving it so far, especially because it allowed me to complete some encounters which I've never completed before (Sirus AL8, Uber Elder, Catarina lvl83). Now I want to try and defeat Uber Atziri, but the Trio destroys me every time in both Vaal Temple Map and in the Alluring Abyss (I'm still learning the mechanics, but still). What is your experience with taking on the Uber Atziri fight? Do you have any tips how to perform well with this build against Trio and the Atziri herself?
"
pawelos13 escribió:
Hey guys, I play with this build for the 1st time, loving it so far, especially because it allowed me to complete some encounters which I've never completed before (Sirus AL8, Uber Elder, Catarina lvl83). Now I want to try and defeat Uber Atziri, but the Trio destroys me every time in both Vaal Temple Map and in the Alluring Abyss (I'm still learning the mechanics, but still). What is your experience with taking on the Uber Atziri fight? Do you have any tips how to perform well with this build against Trio and the Atziri herself?

you know she has reflected damage right?

she is pain in the ass with this build
"
FairyTanya escribió:
"
pawelos13 escribió:

you know she has reflected damage right?

she is pain in the ass with this build

Yeah, I've discovered it while I was looking for info about the encounter, and this was a part of my thinking process - if defeating Uber Atziri is possible with this build at all.

I was thinking about some skill tree modifications, but there's not enough reflect reduction nodes to solve it - so maybe some gear changes? I remember Sibyl's Lament unique ring and Soul of Yugul can help, but without my rings I don't have capped resistances, and I obviously want to avoid that sacrifice (ironic!).

Maybe there are some Icedancers who managed to complete the Alluring Abyss and they can share some information about how they did it.

"
pawelos13 escribió:

Yeah, I've discovered it while I was looking for info about the encounter, and this was a part of my thinking process - if defeating Uber Atziri is possible with this build at all.

I was thinking about some skill tree modifications, but there's not enough reflect reduction nodes to solve it - so maybe some gear changes? I remember Sibyl's Lament unique ring and Soul of Yugul can help, but without my rings I don't have capped resistances, and I obviously want to avoid that sacrifice (ironic!).

Maybe there are some Icedancers who managed to complete the Alluring Abyss and they can share some information about how they did it.

You can respec ascendancy into elementalist to get reflect immunity for that fight. Or Sibyl+Yugul.
Hello,

at first i want to say i play PoE very casually, so i dont have all the information needed.

At the moment i try out this build.

So now my problem:

i cant get the cast wehen damage taken, hextouch, ball lightning and enfeeble combo to work.

cast when damage taken and enfeeble alone works but as soon i put ball lightning into play it stops working.

I have a 4 socket chest all linked.

enfeeble lvl3
cast when damage taken lvl 1
ball lighning level 3
hextouch level 1

Thank you all for reading this possible easy Problem.
"
MauganRa1234 escribió:
Hello,

at first i want to say i play PoE very casually, so i dont have all the information needed.

At the moment i try out this build.

So now my problem:

i cant get the cast wehen damage taken, hextouch, ball lightning and enfeeble combo to work.

cast when damage taken and enfeeble alone works but as soon i put ball lightning into play it stops working.

I have a 4 socket chest all linked.

enfeeble lvl3
cast when damage taken lvl 1
ball lighning level 3
hextouch level 1

Thank you all for reading this possible easy Problem.

You need to level enfeeble to so high level that cwdt does not try to cast it. What I think is happening right now (not 100% sure) is that because enfeeble is so low level that it can be triggered by cwdt, cwdt tries to trigger it but being linked with hextouch prevents it from being casted. Also level up hextouch, it is better higher level you get it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional