[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
TayuBW escribió:

But the %int is not the only possible outcome with a Crusader Orb. You could brick the thing and waste 70c.

As long as you ensure there are no open prefixes, at least one open suffix, and the ilvl is 75-79, you have a 50% chance to get a ~45 int +14% to +18% chest. Total cost per attempt is pretty much the cost of the crusader orb. I hit it. Your mileage may vary.

Note the chest is not bricked if you miss the +int%; it's still quite usable at 43+ int and 6% incr attrs.

Regarding the helm, the chance is 100% to hit at least +8% int.

Yeah, there's some luck in the game. It'd be boring otherwise. I quoted what it actually cost me for my gear. And for the last three leagues, it's been about the same cost to me to be able to do nearly everything in the game.

Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 23 oct. 2020 4:44:47
Hi, im just trying out this build and it seems that I deal zdps with my gear.
Can anyone help me where am I doing wrong?
Here is my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/0a4d7yM4
"
v1cviper escribió:
Hi, im just trying out this build and it seems that I deal zdps with my gear.
Can anyone help me where am I doing wrong?
Here is my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/0a4d7yM4

What's your hideout DPS? Also, your gems aren't 20/20, so your DPS will be lower than normal.

Buy a better belt. A cyclopean with 17-18% increased attribute or a rare belt with increased INT with INT and a few more mods.

You can buy a pair of rare boots with 30% move speed with 50+ INT and more ES and resistance if you really need it.

A rare amulet with increased INT or attributes and 1% damage per 15 intelligence. One is available at the moment and has 70 INT, 13% increased INT, 1% damage per 15 INT for 8 exalt (exalts being 25c at the moment, 8ex shouldn't be an issue).

Rings with more INT and if possible, with increased INT as a prefixe.
I haven't played this build since introduction of cluster jewels and I probably won't play it until next league but now it doesn't lag any more even with the one support skill that double the icestorm?
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
I haven't played this build since introduction of cluster jewels and I probably won't play it until next league but now it doesn't lag any more even with the one support skill that double the icestorm?

GGG fixed things so that Spell Cascade lowers your DPS too much, so no one uses it. And without that and the other changes to Whispering Ice, there's no visible lag anymore. Yes, it got fixed.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 23 oct. 2020 17:32:51
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
burndangel escribió:
Hi all, looking for some general advise on how to improve my survivability and maybe damage on red maps. Currently on awakenening level 4 and redeemer is shredding me apart.

I've might have started using clusters abit too early.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The goal of this build is, FIRST, you get your intelligence up. THEN, you mess with min-maxing and cluster jewels.

Your intelligence is way too low. I'm running at 2766 int at level 91, with fairly crappy gear (total cost around 250c.) Check out my gear for ideas.

Chest/helm crafting with ilvl 75-79 items takes a while to find usable items but pays off very nicely with high probability.

Thank you, managed to find a better glove and craft a 9% increased int helm. Currently sitting on 2.3k int, aiming to upgrade my body next.

I should drop crusader's orb on the body piece before 6-linking?
"
burndangel escribió:

Thank you, managed to find a better glove and craft a 9% increased int helm. Currently sitting on 2.3k int, aiming to upgrade my body next.

I should drop crusader's orb on the body piece before 6-linking?

1. Your chest has 2 fixed suffixes and one free (crafted) one. You're better off crafting 6% inc attributes while you keep looking for another chest that has 2 free suffixes.

2. When you have the right one, craft str/dex + incr quality to 30% before you attempt to reroll to 6 sockets.

3. Before you use the crusader orb, make sure you have all three prefixes taken up. You want one (or two) free suffixes only.

4. You have a 50% chance to hit %int with an ilvl 75-79 chest, and around 35%? (too lazy to do the exact math) for ilvl 80+.

Good luck.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 24 oct. 2020 13:42:45
I'm unsure what I should be going for for my next upgrade. I am not finding anything useful this league, so currency has been low. I can basically afford one new upgrade every few days.

I'm not using the Coil belt because this was the only way to cap my resists, and get more ES/Int.

So far I'm actually surviving most things pretty well, though I haven't actually tried Sirus yet.

What should I blow all my currency on now?

Upgrade my 8p-CttC/PH to 8p-CttC/PH/Widespread?
Buy a 4p Master of Fear/Wish for Death?
Watcher's Eye ES on Hit?
Amulet - Shaper/Crusader? (this one is currently out of my price range, and I'd need to find new sources of attributes since I'm not wearing the Coil)

It's just hard to keep your resists up with this build.

Edit: I just did Sirus 5, and managed to do it without dying :) First time I've tried it since Delirium!
Editado por útlima vez por TayuBW en 24 oct. 2020 17:07:39
I really would like to try this build but the body armor alone is ridiculously expensive and the "crafting" of this game is bad joke of a currency sink. Is there any other body armor to use till you have enough currency to buy or "craft" the item?
"
phosTR escribió:
I really would like to try this build but the body armor alone is ridiculously expensive and the "crafting" of this game is bad joke of a currency sink. Is there any other body armor to use till you have enough currency to buy or "craft" the item?

I'd just use a high ES chest-piece until you can afford one with all the Int/Increased Int on it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional