[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Madrac escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Sold all my gear for 150ex lol got bored.

Thanks to everyone for the build and let's see where it's at next league.

That was sudden. New build or did you quit the league?

Gonna give another golemancer a crack since they got absolutely no nerf this league and were OP AF last league. :P

Did the same thing a couple of days ago, sold my gear and went es carrion golem. It's completely broken.

My only gripe with whispering ice this league specifically was the never ending stream of mobs made it really hard to loot anything during the alert part of the heists. I'm guessing a lot of builds would kind of feel that way in heists though.

Other than that annoyance it still felt pretty damn strong.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 15 oct. 2020 6:15:21

I agree at least with a minion build you can afk and loot :P
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Orbitalx escribió:
I am not sure if it has been mentioned yet but you can put vortex on your left click so when you move it autocasts vortex. If you want it to auto cast while you are moving you just hold it down.

You don't walk around much with this build, you mostly Cyclone.

There is a trick to constantly auto-cast Vortex, or any instant skill. You can assign it to one of the Numpad keys, push that key when NumLock is on, and then turn NumLock off. Then the game will consider that key permanently pushed. You'll need to turn it off the same way (turn on NumLock, press and release than key) when you exit from the map.

That's what he is saying if you have it set to left click and cyclone set to right click you can do both at once 100% of the time as long as you press vortex first. Holding both clicks makes them both maintain activation.

It is also very efficient, gameplay wise.
i want to sell my build as well and try a difreenet build

i feel like this build the only way for me to get anywhere is to try and craft items

and the 12 ammys i did today still didnt have what i wanted

if anyone is intrested in buying it lmk

i do all content pretty much deathless sirus shaper/elder ubderelder

almost 16k es and 3.4k int
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 15 oct. 2020 13:10:19
good luck, I haven't had much time to play lately.
Anyone able to take a look at my build and see what I'm doing wrong? I'm getting absolutely wrecked by some things.
The syndicate will pop up and just one-shot me. I'm popping flasks to try and stay alive, but I just can't seem to do very good. :(

https://pastebin.com/xMwSCJq9
Editado por útlima vez por TayuBW en 15 oct. 2020 19:40:33
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Orbitalx escribió:
I am not sure if it has been mentioned yet but you can put vortex on your left click so when you move it autocasts vortex. If you want it to auto cast while you are moving you just hold it down.

You don't walk around much with this build, you mostly Cyclone.

There is a trick to constantly auto-cast Vortex, or any instant skill. You can assign it to one of the Numpad keys, push that key when NumLock is on, and then turn NumLock off. Then the game will consider that key permanently pushed. You'll need to turn it off the same way (turn on NumLock, press and release than key) when you exit from the map.

You don't have to do that. Just assign vortex to left click instead of move only. They added it a while back that instant skills can be put on left click and they cast instantly when you move. So all you have to do is put it on left click and when you left click to move it auto casts. Then after you put it on left click you can also hold down left click first, and then hold down right click (cyclone) after that, you can spin around auto casting vortex and cyclone. Just try it out yourself :)

Editado por útlima vez por Orbitalx en 15 oct. 2020 23:53:21
Some people are using normal wave of conviction in this build and that is not helping you at all :( It needs to be the phantasmal version and level 7.
Editado por útlima vez por Orbitalx en 16 oct. 2020 0:13:23
"
Orbitalx escribió:
Some people are using normal wave of conviction in this build and that is not helping you at all :( It needs to be the phantasmal version and level 7.

Why level 7??
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Orbitalx escribió:

Why level 7??

Bcs you want to use lv1 cwdt with it and so it need to be lv7

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional