[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
LiNGeN escribió:
* First impact is 0.2s instead of 0.1s from before - This may not look like a big deal on paper. But have you not noticed how delayed it now feels before the first strike? Since we are channelling through Cyclone, this is actually important for generating leech/boss kiting/killing packs of mobs in tight corners before an eventual shotgun on you. Try chasing a Tormented Spirit and you'll see what I mean...

I disagree with this point. If you were not cycloning and just start it, then your first impact is delayed by 0.35 (CwC) first, and only then by 0.2 (new) vs 0.1 (old) impact frequency. You must have a very good eye to notice the difference between 0.45 and 0.55, but in either case the CwC proc delay is the main part of it.

However, if you were already cycloning, then you won't notice the difference at all. Chasing tormented ghosts feels the same as before. At least with The Stampede. That's why I stick with those boots. Once you get used to the speed always being there, popping Quicksilver all the time feels like an unbearable chore.
I am not sure if it has been mentioned yet but you can put vortex on your left click so when you move it autocasts vortex. If you want it to auto cast while you are moving you just hold it down.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
LiNGeN escribió:
* First impact is 0.2s instead of 0.1s from before - This may not look like a big deal on paper. But have you not noticed how delayed it now feels before the first strike? Since we are channelling through Cyclone, this is actually important for generating leech/boss kiting/killing packs of mobs in tight corners before an eventual shotgun on you. Try chasing a Tormented Spirit and you'll see what I mean...

I disagree with this point. If you were not cycloning and just start it, then your first impact is delayed by 0.35 (CwC) first, and only then by 0.2 (new) vs 0.1 (old) impact frequency. You must have a very good eye to notice the difference between 0.45 and 0.55, but in either case the CwC proc delay is the main part of it.

However, if you were already cycloning, then you won't notice the difference at all. Chasing tormented ghosts feels the same as before. At least with The Stampede. That's why I stick with those boots. Once you get used to the speed always being there, popping Quicksilver all the time feels like an unbearable chore.

The Stampede still feels irreplaceable for me based on the overall movement and style of the build.
well so far the build is awsome

did everything pretty esay like allways but i still feel the clear is very weak compared to what it used to be

now the only "buff" i can think off is geting the ammy with %int %attrubite and 1% dmg per 15 int that i am trying to craft so hard but not geting

and if there is 1 in the market ppl wanted 50exlt for it..

buying awakaend level 5 atm for the extre curse and idk where to go from there :o

maybe a watcher's eye with pen and %mana as es? not sure tbh
"
Breken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
So with divergent clarity it gives us a 20% damage boost and with cyclone only 3 linked it costs 3 mana. With the syndicate craft -3 mana to channeling skills this is now free.

We can do no es or life regen maps with a cyclone that costs 0 mana at the cost of 1 prefix slot on 1 ring. :D

Going to make life so much easier and gives a 20% damage boost.

I don't think this will work, unless you give up all your auras. Full mana = full mana, with none reserved. I could be wrong. Check your tooltips before and after turning on clarity.

Just tested it. There is no damage increase from being at full mana minus the reserved amount. The only way to get the bonus from this would be to run it in a "no mana reserved" item, and not use any auras. Or to run it off blood magic, and that's impossible for CI.

Damn you're right...guess the -3 cost is great for no mana regen maps.

Clarity is still great for the 10% of mana as extra es. That's 400 flat es.

If anyone is having trouble running zealotry and wants to buy this for 5ex let me know.

Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 14 oct. 2020 16:10:34
"
Orbitalx escribió:
I am not sure if it has been mentioned yet but you can put vortex on your left click so when you move it autocasts vortex. If you want it to auto cast while you are moving you just hold it down.

You don't walk around much with this build, you mostly Cyclone.

There is a trick to constantly auto-cast Vortex, or any instant skill. You can assign it to one of the Numpad keys, push that key when NumLock is on, and then turn NumLock off. Then the game will consider that key permanently pushed. You'll need to turn it off the same way (turn on NumLock, press and release than key) when you exit from the map.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Orbitalx escribió:

You don't walk around much with this build, you mostly Cyclone.

There is a trick to constantly auto-cast Vortex, or any instant skill. You can assign it to one of the Numpad keys, push that key when NumLock is on, and then turn NumLock off. Then the game will consider that key permanently pushed. You'll need to turn it off the same way (turn on NumLock, press and release than key) when you exit from the map.

That's what he is saying if you have it set to left click and cyclone set to right click you can do both at once 100% of the time as long as you press vortex first. Holding both clicks makes them both maintain activation.
Sold all my gear for 150ex lol got bored.

Thanks to everyone for the build and let's see where it's at next league.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

That was sudden. New build or did you quit the league?
"
Madrac escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

That was sudden. New build or did you quit the league?

Gonna give another golemancer a crack since they got absolutely no nerf this league and were OP AF last league. :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional