[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Does overlord work with cyclone?

When you cyclone you melee hit enemies, so its pemra fortify with 20% less damage from all hits

Sweet...that's sounds pretty nice.

What is the cost of something with that?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Does overlord work with cyclone?

When you cyclone you melee hit enemies, so its pemra fortify with 20% less damage from all hits

Only overlord notable usually 1-2ex. Same as mine either snipe it or buiy for 12ex (1 guy asking :S)
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 8 oct. 2020 6:13:22
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Only overlord jewels usually 1-2ex

better with genius or self-control?
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 oct. 2020 6:14:00
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Only overlord jewels usually 1-2ex

better with genius or self-control?

I needed self control bcs i want to keep my 4 auras. With genius doesnt exist in league yet. Or you can use 2 megalomaniacs, 1 with overlord, another with self-control. Problem with that is that its harder bcs you sacrifice a jewel socket and points. With selfcontrol+overlord i can use 2 rare jewels with stats i need, wouldnt be able to do with 2 megalo

Edit: my bad, overlord+genius exists, no price tho on it. I saw an overlord + energy from naught sell for 6ex (or 8ex), so i will sell mine for same probably
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 8 oct. 2020 6:26:02
Oh ok, I don't need self-control to run 4 auras as I have 24% reduced zealotry mana reserve on amulet as well as 15% reduced on helm enchant.

Working on 5th cttc node now
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Oh ok, I don't need self-control to run 4 auras as I have 24% reduced zealotry mana reserve on amulet as well as 15% reduced on helm enchant.

So did you find that running 4 auras and freeing up those skill points working better for you now?
"
motokorth escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

So did you find that running 4 auras and freeing up those skill points working better for you now?

Yeah mate still need to sort out resists a little and fitting in aspect of the spider but my tooltip dps is 98k and my shaper dps with vaal rf is 355k.

I need better cluster as 3 of them aren't get vengeful commander so that will be huge getting 60% more aura effect.

So I'm at the same dps that akisailent is at minus his watchers eye and stacking aura effect. Also haven't taken into account aspect of the spider damage.

His watchers eye alone gives 10% total dps increase having that 15% cold penetration on it. Insane.

Actually I think I have more dps somehow...might be reading PoB wrong.

I dropped a lot of int changing to 1% damage per 15 int amulet and losing one brute force jewel to get the 4th cluster.

On the second hand I have plenty of strength lol
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 oct. 2020 22:44:55
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Yeah mate still need to sort out resists a little and fitting in aspect of the spider but my tooltip dps is 98k and my shaper dps with vaal rf is 355k.

I need better cluster as 3 of them aren't get vengeful commander so that will be huge getting 60% more aura effect.

So I'm at the same dps that akisailent is at minus his watchers eye and stacking aura effect. Also haven't taken into account aspect of the spider damage.

His watchers eye alone gives 10% total dps increase having that 15% cold penetration on it. Insane.

I dropped a lot of int changing to 1% damage per 15 int amulet and losing one brute force jewel to get the 4th cluster.

Nice, the good thing is I can let you guys experiment with the expensive gear first then copy haha
Editado por útlima vez por motokorth en 8 oct. 2020 10:43:37
Hahahaa

It is expensive but fun.

I dropped 600 int but gained dps.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

When you have good boots run uber lab to get 10% ele pen on them, thats also an insane single dps buff

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional