[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
Build update

After the first Sirus kill, things finally started to get moving for me. I farmed enough currency for 2 CttC+PH clusters, 2 Int/ES Splits, Large/10 Thread of Hope and even caught an awesome Genius/CttC Megalo for 2 ex (now THAT was definitely a lucky catch).

Sitting pretty at 2900 Int and 11.5k ES with the cluster version right now. I still have Astramentis, no %int corruptions or synth items, no Watcher's Eye, no Emperor jewels, no awakened gems. And I'm using The Stampede because the QoL is just too addictive. But Sirus is a joke again, almost as easy as back in Delirium. And the good sellable drops are rolling now.

20 ex well spent. There is so much upgrade potential with more currency! Sky is the limit.

New video: Sirus AL8

The build is fully updated with everything for the Classic and Cluster versions.

That's super amazing to hear. I was worried about the build, and it was nice to try something else for a league, but I'll be back to WI soon I imagine! Thanks for keeping things updated, and keeping the build alive.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 8 oct. 2020 1:04:36
Is CttC/Prismatic Heart better cluster set up then CttC/Vengeful Commander with Hatred?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Build update

After the first Sirus kill, things finally started to get moving for me. I farmed enough currency for 2 CttC+PH clusters, 2 Int/ES Splits, Large/10 Thread of Hope and even caught an awesome Genius/CttC Megalo for 2 ex (now THAT was definitely a lucky catch).

Sitting pretty at 2900 Int and 11.5k ES with the cluster version right now. I still have Astramentis, no %int corruptions or synth items, no Watcher's Eye, no Emperor jewels, no awakened gems. And I'm using The Stampede because the QoL is just too addictive. But Sirus is a joke again, almost as easy as back in Delirium. And the good sellable drops are rolling now.

20 ex well spent. There is so much upgrade potential with more currency! Sky is the limit.

New video: Sirus AL8

The build is fully updated with everything for the Classic and Cluster versions.

Glad to hear the ice build is still very viable! Had to skip out on last league, and was surprised to hear how much they had changed it since delirium.

Your videos are making me drop my skelemancer that i haven't been super impressed with to play this again, it just looks so much more fun!
"
Bab03 escribió:
Is CttC/Prismatic Heart better cluster set up then CttC/Vengeful Commander with Hatred?

depends if you need resistances?

I would opt for vengeful commander.
Anyone that wants a really good boots base for 230c let me know.

I already made them 30% quality too.

"
Hemzokuken escribió:

You dont need them ?
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

You dont need them ?

I got a second set ilvl 83 for 6ex so just trying to make my money back on these.

Also made a new helm, got lucky with an annul and then t1 slam. Shame about resistance but oh well...

My old helm is for sale...putting it up for 25ex to start with.

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

You dont need them ?

I got a second set ilvl 83 for 6ex so just trying to make my money back on these.

Also made a new helm, got lucky with an annul and then t1 slam. Shame about resistance but oh well...

My old helm is for sale...putting it up for 25ex to start with.

Nice craft! I finally have all jewels I needed for endgame setup, last one was this

Gonna probably sell other i dont need anymore
Does overlord work with cyclone?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Does overlord work with cyclone?

When you cyclone you melee hit enemies, so its pemra fortify with 20% less damage from all hits

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional