[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

i got 2 jewels with int

int+dex to cover some dex as well :S

and energy shield

right now it feels that every int that i am going for in the tree is very hard to reach cus it fucks up the dex/int that i get from the tree

siting at 3.5k int atm

and where do i even fit the watcher's eye 0.0

is it worth to drop around 100 int and snow forged/heart of ice(1 of them) for another cold to the core?

untill i get the levels to cover snow forged/heart of ice?

acoording to pob its 19k more dps but it doesnt calc tranq if i remember
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 7 oct. 2020 15:57:04
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Ejdzej escribió:
Is all content viable under 5 ex?

No

how much did that insane watcher's eye cost?

cus that watcher eye is pretty much broken
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Ejdzej escribió:

No

how much did that insane watcher's eye cost?

cus that watcher eye is pretty much broken

He said he paid 25ex but they are 50ex now
jsut the hatred with cold pen is worth a lot atm but he has both lol
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
wtf at my rng this league

You remind of the guy in the Delirium league who boasted insane items that he randomly crafted with super lucky ex slams, as well as the bosses dropping their very best items on the 1st kill.

Then one day he pushed it a little bit too far when he claimed that Venarius dropped him two Bottled Faiths at once. I don't think anybody believed him after that ;)
"
phosTR escribió:
Can i use this build without bothering with the "crafting" of this game? I don't have 5k of currency to gamble on gear. Like, you say that you need rares for the chest, gloves and helmet. Is there any uniques that can be used instead of rares?

You can just buy helmet and regalia. They will probably cost 2x the currency that it takes to craft them, but it's still just a matter of farming. Some people can farm real fast.

Gloves aren't expensive at all, unless you are going for the super expensive min-max.

For the boots, The Stampede is cheap and its QoL is just awesome.
"
Ejdzej escribió:

All but Sirus AL8.

Everything is viable and easy enough with 20 ex. I've just updated the build with the cluster version.
Build update

After the first Sirus kill, things finally started to get moving for me. I farmed enough currency for 2 CttC+PH clusters, 2 Int/ES Splits, Large/10 Thread of Hope and even caught an awesome Genius/CttC Megalo for 2 ex (now THAT was definitely a lucky catch).

Sitting pretty at 2900 Int and 11.5k ES with the cluster version right now. I still have Astramentis, no %int corruptions or synth items, no Watcher's Eye, no Emperor jewels, no awakened gems. And I'm using The Stampede because the QoL is just too addictive. But Sirus is a joke again, almost as easy as back in Delirium. And the good sellable drops are rolling now.

20 ex well spent. There is so much upgrade potential with more currency! Sky is the limit.

New video: Sirus AL8

The build is fully updated with everything for the Classic and Cluster versions.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 7 oct. 2020 22:38:44
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Build update

After the first Sirus kill, things finally started to get moving for me. I farmed enough currency for 2 CttC+PH clusters, 2 Int/ES Splits, Large/10 Thread of Hope and even caught an awesome Genius/CttC Megalo for 2 ex (now THAT was definitely a lucky catch).

Sitting pretty at 2900 Int and 11.5k ES with the cluster version right now. I still have Astramentis, no %int corruptions or synth items, no Watcher's Eye, no Emperor jewels, no awakened gems. And I'm using The Stampede because the QoL is just too addictive. But Sirus is a joke again, almost as easy as back in Delirium. And the good sellable drops are rolling now.

20 ex well spent. There is so much upgrade potential with more currency! Sky is the limit.

The build is fully updated with everything for the Classic and Cluster versions.

Sweet, what is the tool tip dps on ice storm?
"
motokorth escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Build update

Sweet, what is the tool tip dps on ice storm?

Mine is 90k, mileage may vary :p

Nice find on the maga cluster Kelvynn!
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 oct. 2020 0:16:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional