phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

how the fuck do u guys even find it? i cant find it

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/ZWOZzIQ

you just wait there i guess?

1 of the sellers is online in this moment ...

1 of the sellers is online in this moment ...[/quote]

just got 1 for 4exlt ty man

i guess i do the same with the other emporwr?
Can i use this build without bothering with the "crafting" of this game? I don't have 5k of currency to gamble on gear. Like, you say that you need rares for the chest, gloves and helmet. Is there any uniques that can be used instead of rares?
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

So you're going to be running both that one and your all attributes one? At what point is % worth more than flat 26 int in a jewel with 7% es and % damage?
"
phosTR escribió:
Can i use this build without bothering with the "crafting" of this game? I don't have 5k of currency to gamble on gear. Like, you say that you need rares for the chest, gloves and helmet. Is there any uniques that can be used instead of rares?

I bought the rare gear i have on me for less than 3ex total (excluding my helmet). And have enough life (11k es) and dps to all endgame bosses. So you can find decent rare for low price if you search hard enough: thatsaid only uniq decent enough i think is Sin Trek boots, they have some int and good movement speed and es
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 7 oct. 2020 9:20:34
"
phosTR escribió:

You can get a lot of the gear really cheap if you're happy with average stats.

Literally just want int and es on everything then when you get currency start working on int %

If you go for a 5L you could get a really cheap crusader chest and just alt spam till you get T1 int % (needs to be ilvl 75+)

But if you want to buy pre-done uniques there are heaps of options as there is not really any specific gear for this build other than int stacking.

Incandescent chest is a great unique until you go for int%
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 7 oct. 2020 9:20:44
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

So you're going to be running both that one and your all attributes one? At what point is % worth more than flat 26 int in a jewel with 7% es and % damage?

Emperor mastery is not worth 40ex if your gear isnt really good. Its worth it only if you are min maxing and dont have other way of improvement. I bought it first bcs as told wanted to pay less. I will craft or buy good rare gear as league goes along, dont have any hurry as even with the one i have i can already do all content. Also you can use PoB to see the difference of that 7% vs 26 int
"
Akisailent escribió:

Emperor mastery is not worth 40ex if your gear isnt really good. Its worth it only if you are min maxing and dont have other way of improvement. I bought it first bcs as told wanted to pay less. I will craft or buy good rare gear as league goes along, dont have any hurry as even with the one i have i can already do all content. Also you can use PoB to see the difference of that 7% vs 26 int

Have a look at my gear and tell me if there are any int improvements I can do?

I feel like the only int I can get more is with a few more passive levels and the emperor's mastery. Sitting at 3750 int at the moment.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

I feel like the only int I can get more is with a few more passive levels and the emperor's mastery. Sitting at 3750 int at the moment.

As goes for int you are good, cant improve anywhere. With your rare gear i would have around 4.1k int. BUT you still can improve your boots/gloves/rings and even body armor(more es, but yours is already very good, I would change it only if its last upgrade and you can craft/buy a better one). So as far as int goes yes, only improvement is in the passive tree
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

As goes for int you are good, cant improve anywhere. With your rare gear i would have around 4.1k int. BUT you still can improve your boots/gloves/rings and even body armor(more es, but yours is already very good, I would change it only if its last upgrade and you can craft/buy a better one). So as far as int goes yes, only improvement is in the passive tree

i still need boots/gloves but some 1 who sell the gloves with good base wants 10exlt for it lol

any other thing i can improve? i am working on crafthing an helm but no luck there yet

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional