[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey phantom keep your eye out on trade as I picked up some ilvl 80 conjurers boots for 200c just a few hours ago. They had been up all day I just couldn't afford them.

That will be a 200es boost to me and sit me on about 14k es.

When I get the gloves an es base I should be at 15k+
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Hey phantom keep your eye out on trade as I picked up some ilvl 80 conjurers boots for 200c just a few hours ago. They had been up all day I just couldn't afford them.

yeh i need some more currency atm i wasted some on the ring i made and 1 on the jewel so i am saveing some more

and if i will find someting when i do have the currency and didnt waste it on trying to craft the helm i will buy

ty tho :P
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

yeh i need some more currency atm i wasted some on the ring i made and 1 on the jewel so i am saveing some more

and if i will find someting when i do have the currency and didnt waste it on trying to craft the helm i will buy

Oh DW I know the pain....threw 15 essence into my new boots and got nothing worth mentioning. Haha

Back to the grind!
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Oh DW I know the pain....threw 15 essence into my new boots and got nothing worth mentioning. Haha

Back to the grind!

Ugh, I think we all feel that pain, I threw a bunch at my current helm till I got a resist I could use. Once I stock pile enough currency to get a hunter orb + more essences I'll do it again.

But it feels nice to have 5 auras going, it was a nice little bump to my dps.
"
phosTR escribió:
Can i use this build without bothering with the "crafting" of this game? I don't have 5k of currency to gamble on gear. Like, you say that you need rares for the chest, gloves and helmet. Is there any uniques that can be used instead of rares?

A lot of the rare gear can be gotten for less than 20c, except the chest might be a more expensive now.

The expensive part is when you start to fine tune and upgrade the gear. But getting going and doing well doesn't cost that much. Especially since the golden oils are a lot cheaper, and the es + int split personalities are also dropped in price.

I have yet to see a single ex this league, most of my chaos was from currency conversion, chaos recipe, and 3-5 lucky drops that sold for 25-35c each.
how do u guys deal with str?

appearntly if u double brute force u lose 10 str so if i try to put another brute force in the left of the scion starting points

even if its already 10+ int i get -10 str and cant do it..
"
phantom_god escribió:

appearntly if u double brute force u lose 10 str so if i try to put another brute force in the left of the scion starting points

Look at my gear and tree

Amulet 28str and int
Jewel 10str and int + 16 int
Is all content viable under 5 ex?
"
Ejdzej escribió:
Is all content viable under 5 ex?

No
"
phantom_god escribió:

I have exactly 151 with +10 jewel and 21 str on my belt. The jewel also has +10 all resists just to help me out a bit as well.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional