[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god escribió:

isnt synthesized belt better? with 18% increased int its the same as coil unless u get 1 with int courrpet

Depends on what you are doing. Synthesized belt tops out at 18% increased. Corrupted Coil tops out at 25% increased int. Coil gives you very useful status immunities, while rare belt can give you flat int, flat ES, and resistances.

It's a much narrower comparison than it used to be, but it all depends.
"
Breken escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

isnt synthesized belt better? with 18% increased int its the same as coil unless u get 1 with int courrpet

Depends on what you are doing. Synthesized belt tops out at 18% increased. Corrupted Coil tops out at 25% increased int. Coil gives you very useful status immunities, while rare belt can give you flat int, flat ES, and resistances.

It's a much narrower comparison than it used to be, but it all depends.

Not narrow at all imo

18% int and flat 69 int with resistances and option to belt enchant Trump's coil by far. (If you can even find a 25% coil)
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Not narrow at all imo

18% int and flat 69 int with resistances and option to belt enchant Trump's coil by far. (If you can even find a 25% coil)

If you need the resists, sure. Otherwise it IS a narrow comparison. I pulled up my decently geared harvest dude, and checked him with a Synth belt vs a corrupted coil.

With the coil I have 3400 int. I'm immune to shock and ignite.

With the perfect rare belt (perfect rolls for int and ES) along with a 18% increased int implicit. I gain:

20 total int, and 3.2% more energy shield.

I lose 2.4% damage (due to the damage mod on coil). I also lose 8 str, and 32 dex, as well as the shock and ignite immunity. Shock/ignite immunity is a huge defensive layer. Shock will tear you apart, and there are several really large ignites in the game that will drain your ES very quickly.

The only situation where the rare belt is better IMO is if you need the resists.... BUT in this league they are more common, cheaper and can be self crafted.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 8 oct. 2020 21:56:32

not bad for 5c, i lose 8 int vs my existing chest but gain almost 1k es.
"
Breken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Not narrow at all imo

If you need the resists, sure. Otherwise it IS a narrow comparison. I pulled up my decently geared harvest dude, and checked him with a Synth belt vs a corrupted coil.

With the coil I have 3400 int. I'm immune to shock and ignite.

With the perfect rare belt (perfect rolls for int and ES) along with a 18% increased int implicit. I gain:

20 total int, and 3.2% more energy shield.

I lose 2.4% damage (due to the damage mod on coil). I also lose 8 str, and 32 dex, as well as the shock and ignite immunity. Shock/ignite immunity is a huge defensive layer. Shock will tear you apart, and there are several really large ignites in the game that will drain your ES very quickly.

The only situation where the rare belt is better IMO is if you need the resists.... BUT in this league they are more common, cheaper and can be self crafted.

How are you only gaining 20 int? The rest of your % int gear scale off the 69 int on your belt.

A total of like 90% int on all gear and jewels/passives vs a 7% loss at the gain of 69 flat.

I guarantee the numbers are much better than just 22 int applying 90% to 69 int.

Not to mention it's 30ex for one that's 1% off max roll in the implicit right now.

Currently I gain 110 int by having the extra 6% int and no flat int on belt.

Without the 6% and just 69 flat int I gain 165 int. So that's 55int difference which is quite big. (At least 4 passives)

TO give you an example of dps lost losing that 69 int..

My shaper dps without 69 flat int and having the 7% int extra instead is 396k

Without the extra 7% and instead 69 flat my dps is 411k.

Then my lowest stat is dexterity at 154 so that's 30% additive damage on top of the 396k. Not too sure how to work that out but I don't think it will take my dps above 311k.

So yes the synth belt is the no brainer, use your 30ex saved and buy a good watchers eye. :p

Also I've done all content and never had an issue with ignite and shock.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 oct. 2020 22:58:36
Hi friends,

I'd like to thank Kelvynn and the rest of others that helped create this build and thread. I have been silently following for about a month, and after years of taking a massive break from this game, I came back and achieved 1-100 in roughly 280 hours using this build. If it wasn't for this build, I don't think I would've been even interested in playing this game again. I'm quite tanky, great damage, good mobility; can essentially do anything, really.

So, cheers and thanks.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

How are you only gaining 20 int? The rest of your % int gear scale off the 69 int on your belt.

A total of like 90% int on all gear and jewels/passives vs a 7% loss at the gain of 69 flat.

I guarantee the numbers are much better than just 22 int applying 90% to 69 int.

Not to mention it's 30ex for one that's 1% off max roll in the implicit right now.

Currently I gain 110 int by having the extra 6% int and no flat int on belt.

Without the 6% and just 69 flat int I gain 165 int. So that's 55int difference which is quite big. (At least 4 passives)

TO give you an example of dps lost losing that 69 int..

My shaper dps without 69 flat int and having the 7% int extra instead is 396k

Without the extra 7% and instead 69 flat my dps is 411k.

Then my lowest stat is dexterity at 154 so that's 30% additive damage on top of the 396k. Not too sure how to work that out but I don't think it will take my dps above 311k.

So yes the synth belt is the no brainer, use your 30ex saved and buy a good watchers eye. :p

You're underestimating percentage increases. Check it out yourself if you want. Here is my Harvest PoB
It's a 26 int total difference, as I had maxed out belt int at 66, instead of 69

https://pastebin.com/qzK6GyDn

Note that this is from last league, so the skills etc, are not optimized for the current WI meta.

I'm glad the synth belt is working for you, and it's certainly a solid option, and much cheaper in the current league, but don't tell people it's the best without putting it in a PoB. What will work best depends on your exact tree.

Edit: I just imported your tree, and it's showing that you'll get +33 strength, +37 dex, and +0.4% more damage with a 7% corrupted 18% attribute Coil, while losing 4.6% of your ES, and gaining shock and ignite immunity. So like I first said. It's a narrow gap.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 8 oct. 2020 23:18:23
Yeah I get it but then also losing out on 5 x cttc on that 55int + 1 x amulet 1% damage per 15int. Just there alone is more than 23% just with those 6 not including scaling from everything else.

I've played around a lot in my tree but yeah everyone needs to try it in their own tree I guess.

How do I make the belt in PoB so I can play more accurately?
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 8 oct. 2020 23:25:09
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Yeah I get it but then also losing out on 5 x cttc on that 55int + 1 x amulet 1% damage per 15int. Just there alone is more than 23% just with those 6 not including scaling from everything else.

I've played around a lot in my tree but yeah everyone needs to try it in their own tree I guess.

Easiest way I've found is to grab a very similar belt from the trade site, (click the + box on the trade site) paste it into PoB, then edit it to tweak the values.
"
Breken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Easiest way I've found is to grab a very similar belt from the trade site, (click the + box on the trade site) paste it into PoB, then edit it to tweak the values.

Oh mad thank you!!

Confirmed I lose 3k dps equipping cyclopian coil belt over my current.

Fixed any future strength problems
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 9 oct. 2020 0:13:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional