[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I currwlently playing this build in heist. It was cost around 300chaos alredy, having 7K ES and around 1700 int. Anď damn I just facetank bosses on t11 map, and I'm just lvl76
first of all tu for everyone who help with this build

now i am at 14k es and 3.5k int

where do i go from here? my next goal was englithn 4 to add zleaotry in and a good watcher's eye,1 with es for ea enemy hit to make me survive even more on bosses and big packs i guess

anything else some 1 think i should do? does loseing 400int and adding 3 more CTTC like ham did is worth it?
I've got:

- 105k tooltip dps.
- 4 auras (zealotry, hatred, discipline, aspect of the spider)
- 420k shaper dps (on PoB) without a 15% cold pen watchers eye
- 11k es roughly (none on belt/boot/gloves yet)
- 5 X cold to the core nodes
- 3350ish intelligence (dropped a brute force jewel and dropped 9% attributes on amulet for 1% damage per 15 intelligence mod)

All in all its personal preference but I have no issues melting a8 sirus deathless.

Do you think around lvl 90 with 2k int will hit enough ES to play t14-16 maps?
"
Nyisz escribió:
Do you think around lvl 90 with 2k int will hit enough ES to play t14-16 maps?

idk man but i did red tier map pretty smoothly with around 7k es and 2k int 0.0
I just bought a new megalomaniac cluster and swapped some medium clusters.

I'm now running 5 vengeful commanders and 5 cold to the cores. Plus whatever extra aura bonus % the tree has but just with clusters alone hatred is at 100% increased effect!

Laptop died as I was equipping but will test when I charge it and get back on tomorrow.

Megalomaniac I got has cttc and vengeful commander. Cost me only 1ex!! Bargain.
By the power of snipe I just sniped this

The guy was selling all his gear for much cheaper than it should be, probably quiting league and wanted all converted to ex. Had to sell my hextouch 5/20 to buy it, will farm curreency now to buy back my gem. Still super happy with this amu now
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I've got:

- 105k tooltip dps.
- 4 auras (zealotry, hatred, discipline, aspect of the spider)
- 420k shaper dps (on PoB) without a 15% cold pen watchers eye
- 11k es roughly (none on belt/boot/gloves yet)
- 5 X cold to the core nodes
- 3350ish intelligence (dropped a brute force jewel and dropped 9% attributes on amulet for 1% damage per 15 intelligence mod)

All in all its personal preference but I have no issues melting a8 sirus deathless.

I can't figure out how you are able to run those 4 auras, with your tree with 2 -1% jewels. I have the same helm enchant and amulet with 25% reduced reservation
"
Akisailent escribió:

The guy was selling all his gear for much cheaper than it should be, probably quiting league and wanted all converted to ex. Had to sell my hextouch 5/20 to buy it, will farm curreency now to buy back my gem. Still super happy with this amu now

Congrats man! That's near mirror tier in league.

The person you bought it off of had a really cool take on WI, went full crit, and got some awesome numbers (like 450k average hit, and 14560 ES) for anyone who wants to experiment. They had some sweet gear too, including an explode chest.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 9 oct. 2020 13:05:54
"
Breken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

Congrats man! That's near mirror tier in league.

The person you bought it off of had a really cool take on WI, went full crit, and got some awesome numbers (like 450k average hit, and 14560 ES) for anyone who wants to experiment. They had some sweet gear too, including an explode chest.

Yes I was keeping an eye on his char for a week on ninja. He could have still improved on his rings/boots/gloves. But many other like helm/body/amu and jewels were top

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional