[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Akisailent escribió:
Well for the belt i decided to go another route instead of an influenced stygian. I will fossil craft this belt

I used PoB to see how much diffence in intelligence would give having a stygian with 14% inc attribute and 69 int (20% quality perfect roll with essence crafting) versus a 18% int and +24 to int (just bench craft +20 to str and int and 20% quality). Well using it on my current char i go from 2884 int with synt belt to 2895 with stygian, so like 11 total int, lol. BUT its much easier craft with fossils and get high es + res + cold damage or ele damage from fossils(or both dps damages, i had a similar belt in previous leagues) than using essences and trying to hit inc attributes t1 which is also a influence mod + high es +good res OR rolling essences to hit good es and ele res and than ex slam inc attributes t1 influence. In fact such a stygian vise is mirror tier. True that than you also have the bonus of an abyssal jewel socket but for now i prefer going other route

Dude essence craft that belt.....it's sick!
"
Breken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

I think a 55 Int Stygian or crystal belt with T1 attributes will be a huge upgrade due to being able to have resistances on your belt and the 55 flat int converting to like 200 total int due to scaling.

Your resistance issues are because you don't have the prismatic/CttC/Widespread cluster jewels.

Rare belts are a bit of a trap. They have to be perfect in order to be better than a 6% int corrupted 18% coil. I played that game before, you will get more int with coil, as well as the status immunities. Only worth it if you have no other way to get the resists.

With a rare belt, AT BEST you will have 14% increased attributes at best, and 69 flat int. That will NOT be easy to hit with Horror essences.
You'll also have the base IE (16 int/40 es) with a abyss, or 80 es with a crystal belt.

Corrupted Coil can have 24% int, shock and ignite immunity, and 26% increased damage.

I would encourage you to try them out in PoB before blowing all your currency.

EDIT: I forgot about the Synth bases... that MAY be worth playing with.

We have FK all STR and int with this build so it's not that big a damage upgrade. Also we can get ignite immune paired with 6% int implicit on rings. (Saw some for sale yesterday)

By having resistances on belt I could keep my widespread destruction on clusters and surely 69 flat int with t1% attributes is better for belt than just 18% attributes (need flat int to make % attributes scale better so it would be close to evening out but with other stats and 80 es with crystal or socket with Stygian)

100% essence belt is better....guaranteed high % int with flat int and just roll till you get high es and resistances....so good!
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 29 sept. 2020 18:36:45
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
Well for the belt i decided to go another route instead of an influenced stygian. I will fossil craft this belt

I used PoB to see how much diffence in intelligence would give having a stygian with 14% inc attribute and 69 int (20% quality perfect roll with essence crafting) versus a 18% int and +24 to int (just bench craft +20 to str and int and 20% quality). Well using it on my current char i go from 2884 int with synt belt to 2895 with stygian, so like 11 total int, lol. BUT its much easier craft with fossils and get high es + res + cold damage or ele damage from fossils(or both dps damages, i had a similar belt in previous leagues) than using essences and trying to hit inc attributes t1 which is also a influence mod + high es +good res OR rolling essences to hit good es and ele res and than ex slam inc attributes t1 influence. In fact such a stygian vise is mirror tier. True that than you also have the bonus of an abyssal jewel socket but for now i prefer going other route

Dude essence craft that belt.....it's sick!

I tried to essence craft a synt ring with 7% inc int as implicitand after 20 shriking essences I got nothing. Without fossils i feel like it really really hard to hit something good. And as Breken said the rare belt should be perfect in order to be worth it instead of a corrupted coil.Thiw belt well craft altough wont give as much int as corrupted coil, it can roll 30% cold damage (prefix) and 30% ele damage (suffix) which will give big dps boost, besides good res and a good es, which is infinitly easier to hit with fossils than trying to craft near perfect stygian. For now i dont have currency, dumped it all on jewels and helmet craft. I will fossil craft it when have more
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

We have FK all STR and int with this build so it's not that big a damage upgrade. Also we can get ignite immune paired with 6% int implicit on rings. (Saw some for sale yesterday)

By having resistances on belt I could keep my widespread destruction on clusters and surely 69 flat int with t1% attributes is better for belt than just 18% attributes (need flat int to make % attributes scale better so it would be close to evening out but with other stats and 80 es with crystal or socket with Stygian)

100% essence belt is better....guaranteed high % int with flat int and just roll till you get high es and resistances....so good!

Widespread destruction used to be a dead stat node. It changed a bit since the WI rework, and now isn't trash, but the previous jewels used Widespread destruction only to force CttC and Prismatic into the right positions. Even with the rework, widespread is really only useful for the area increase. Since WI gets SOOOO much increased damage scaling. (Area increase used to be something to avoid)

The synth bases change the equation, but without the synth bases, trust me, you need a truly mirror tier rare belt to match the 24% increased attribute of a corrupted coil.

That being said, a 18% increased implicit is insane, and would probably be worth giving up shock immunity for providing you can hit +ES with the essence craft.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 29 sept. 2020 18:46:21
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

I think a 55 Int Stygian or crystal belt with T1 attributes will be a huge upgrade due to being able to have resistances on your belt and the 55 flat int converting to like 200 total int due to scaling.

Your resistance issues are because you don't have the prismatic/CttC/Widespread cluster jewels.

Rare belts are a bit of a trap. They have to be perfect in order to be better than a 6% int corrupted 18% coil. I played that game before, you will get more int with coil, as well as the status immunities. Only worth it if you have no other way to get the resists.

With a rare belt, AT BEST you will have 14% increased attributes at best, and 69 flat int. That will NOT be easy to hit with Horror essences.
You'll also have the base IE (16 int/40 es) with a abyss, or 80 es with a crystal belt.

Corrupted Coil can have 24% int, shock and ignite immunity, and 26% increased damage.

I would encourage you to try them out in PoB before blowing all your currency.

EDIT: I forgot about the Synth bases... that MAY be worth playing with.

Its true, a god rolled stygian with essences is the best option, but in my opinion unless you lucky as fuck, like really lucky, you wont get that good of a stygian by just essence crafting. You have to essence craft a good es roll and good res rolls and have a free suffix, which is in it self very hard to do just with essences (basicly chaos spaming it and trying to hit t1-t2 everywhere, but each try is 4-5c if essences wont get more expensive), but then you also have to rng hunter slam a t1 inc attributes on it, which is 1 in 7.5 tries.
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 29 sept. 2020 18:47:52
Guys guys guys haha
Go look at implicit belts with % int synth. So many available!! Game changer. Thanks to the person you recommended!!

Es and resistances and 69 flat extra than coil! Woooooo
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Guys guys guys haha
Go look at implicit belts with % int synth. So many available!! Game changer. Thanks to the person you recommended!!

Es and resistances and 69 flat extra than coil! Woooooo

Yes they are cheap and many for now. I still prefer try to fossil craft it than essence craft it, but if you want to try it post here results, if you get something good I might reconsider
What do you fossil craft?

All we care about is int and some resistances lol

69 flat in is 100% trumping anything else you can fossil craft.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 29 sept. 2020 18:53:46
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

T1 es and t1-t2 res, + asi said you can get 30% inc cold or/and ele damage. Its true that we want flat int as much as possible, but i still think itshard as fuck to hit something decent with essences
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

T1 es and t1-t2 res, + asi said you can get 30% inc cold or/and ele damage. Its true that we want flat int as much as possible, but i still think itshard as fuck to hit something decent with essences

Well to be fair, the 60% increased cold damage is still a drop in the bucket due to all the other increased damage% the build gets.

Flat Int, t1 es, resistances, maybe some flask goodness. Wouldn't be easy, but if essences are 4c, it would be worth it to toss a lot of them at the belt.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional