[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
motokorth escribió:
cheap upgrade getting me 54 more int.

from this guy

Mate you miss all the chat on last 2 pages? Haha

Get a 7% synth ring which you can enchant and roll with 69 flat int ;)
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:
cheap upgrade getting me 54 more int.

from this guy

Mate you miss all the chat on last 2 pages? Haha

Get a 7% synth ring which you can enchant and roll with 69 flat int ;)

hahah nope, only costed me likt 5c XD I'll get them when I get more money. I am pretty poor still.
Editado por útlima vez por motokorth en 29 sept. 2020 23:48:46
I must have stolen all the cheap rings for 10c each before everyone here caught on haha
ok

After coming to mid red maps at lvl 14 and 15 the build loose all his power it has. I have now 2,2 k int an 7,5 k es and last league this was no problem to kill all normanl content. Now i die from baran at aw lvl 4. thats a bad joke. Not to say that its impossible to make any bligth map.

Til now its works ok. Not fine but ok. But now its a bad joke what they did with wi.

For me its rip. so sad
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
ok

After coming to mid red maps at lvl 14 and 15 the build loose all his power it has. I have now 2,2 k int an 7,5 k es and last league this was no problem to kill all normanl content. Now i die from baran at aw lvl 4. thats a bad joke. Not to say that its impossible to make any bligth map.

Til now its works ok. Not fine but ok. But now its a bad joke what they did with wi.

For me its rip. so sad

You're doing something wrong if you're struggling with this build.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
ok

For me its rip. so sad

Nah. You didn't anoint your amulet. You can easily get 50-70 more int. You should look for another 100 ES on your chest. Switch to rare boots for now, with 30% movement speed and 2 quicksilver flasks, you'll move nearly as fast.

I normally don't hit deep red maps until I'm around 9k ES (in all leagues except the happy Delirium.) That extra 1500 ES makes all the difference.

Also you don't have a Vortex/Bonechill setup ??? That's huge.

Come on, man, you and I have been here a long time. Don't give up.

Yeah, stationary bosses can take about 3x as long to kill, but that's just the difference between 3 and 9 seconds. Who cares? Mobile bosses go down at least as fast as before.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 30 sept. 2020 3:56:12
after droping around 2exlt on trying to craft a belt with essences i cant hit any good resist or int energy shield lol

and i am pretty sure u guys fucked up the market cus now everyone wants exlt for ring with %int and belt with %int

well i just hit belt with tier 1 energy shield

40 str that fix my str problom now max roll int i am happy :P
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 30 sept. 2020 5:28:14
"
phantom_god escribió:
after droping around 2exlt on trying to craft a belt with essences i cant hit any good resist or int energy shield lol

and i am pretty sure u guys fucked up the market cus now everyone wants exlt for ring with %int and belt with %int

I know right, crafting with essences is pretty bad. Also the rings price hasnt changed from yesterday discussion, it was the same before
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

I know right, crafting with essences is pretty bad. Also the rings price hasnt changed from yesterday discussion, it was the same before

i just hit tier 1 energy shield and 68 int with open prefix to craft more energy shield lol
"
phantom_god escribió:

well i just hit belt with tier 1 energy shield

40 str that fix my str problom now max roll int i am happy :P

I'm going to craft an amulet with % int and slam with % attributes on a str + int base as our build is str starved. Lose 6 int but gain 24 str...worthy trade off to me! Means hitting higher LVL immortal call.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional