"
Breken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
What do you fossil craft?

All we care about is int and some resistances lol

T1 es and t1-t2 res, + asi said you can get 30% inc cold or/and ele damage. Its true that we want flat int as much as possible, but i still think itshard as fuck to hit something decent with essences

Well to be fair, the 60% increased cold damage is still a drop in the bucket due to all the other increased damage% the build gets.

Flat Int, t1 es, resistances, maybe some flask goodness. Wouldn't be easy, but if essences are 4c, it would be worth it to toss a lot of them at the belt.

Y you right, im still salty for the ring, 20 rolls (around 2ex) and only shit outcomes, maybe i was just unlucky there
You essence spammed a ring? Damn I've been doing it wrong haha. I thought best option was buying a shitty 6% implicit of int
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
You essence spammed a ring? Damn I've been doing it wrong haha. I thought best option was buying a shitty 6% implicit of int

This is the best i got, still pretty bad.
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 29 sept. 2020 19:35:37
Now that Synthesised bases are available, the power/gear celling of this build got higher. Be on the lookout for Gloves and Boots with 5% increased intelligence.

If you include those with implicts on the rings, a mirror tier double %Int amulet, and the two %int emperor jewels. It may be possible to push int close to 4000. Too bad lilianmarius seems to be taking the league off, as I'd be curious to see how the three mirror build performs with the changes.
Mate that is great....you've blown our minds with the stuff available.

I'm going to crack 3.5k intelligence tonight....thank you!
Well i just used 30 essences on 2 belts, this is the result:

Its still better than the coil, but far from being good.
"
Akisailent escribió:

Mate just 18% int and 69 flat int with ability to craft a resistance shits on the coil.

I have 5% int boots, 5% int gloves, 2 X 7% int rings and 18% int belt waiting for me when I get home. :) Resistances will be so fucking easy to hit now!
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

Mate just 18% int and 69 flat int with ability to craft a resistance shits on the coil.

I have 5% int boots, 5% int gloves, 2 X 7% int rings and 18% int belt waiting for me when I get home. :) Resistances will be so fucking easy to hit now!

its almost as good as it sounds. Only thing is there are no int boots with high level on trade with inc int, so you cant roll high es on them, need to wait for someone to sell them. Same for gloves. I think i willwait a bit for people to start selling better bases with higher levels so you can potentialy craft high end items, its havent been even 2 weeks, so in 1-2 week i think there will be much more choice.

So for now i think crafting good belt and 2 rings with inc int as implicitsis a good deal, then wait for better bases for gloves and boots.
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 29 sept. 2020 20:45:42
I'm fine giving up 300es for 10% int lmao

Remember you will get a shit load of es from 10% int so it kinda counters it.

They will just be until I find es base % synth boots and gloves though.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 29 sept. 2020 21:05:12
cheap upgrade getting me 54 more int.

from this guy

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional