[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Sorry everyone frostshield is just under levelled haha I am going to take it to LVL 20.

I've decided to drop the level of immortal call to counter the high strength requirement...it's hard to get strength to 170+ without astramentis or a strength suffix somewhere.

The difference in LVL 21 immortal call and level 16 is not really worth writing home about anyway so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I'll eventually get more alternate gems but for now they are a bit expensive and I'm low on currency from my spite essence spams on hunters belt and fingerless silk gloves. :P

I think my boots turned out ok for bossing.

They bumped my ES up 1k just equipping those.....although the movement speed hurts a lot even with divergent cyclone (25% reduced speed while cycloning as opposed to 30%)

But yes, the 2B2R is much easier to hit colours on. :)

I think a 55 Int Stygian or crystal belt with T1 attributes will be a huge upgrade due to being able to have resistances on your belt and the 55 flat int converting to like 200 total int due to scaling.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 29 sept. 2020 17:23:16
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Sorry everyone frostshield is just under levelled haha I am going to take it to LVL 20.

I've decided to drop the level of immortal call to counter the high strength requirement...it's hard to get strength to 170+ without astramentis or a strength suffix somewhere.

The difference in LVL 21 immortal call and level 16 is not really worth writing home about anyway so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I'll eventually get more alternate gems but for now they are a bit expensive and I'm low on currency from my spite essence spams on hunters belt and fingerless silk gloves. :P

your so lucky on crafts lol

how much was that ring with %int? cus i tried to look for a good ring to swap my bad 1 and 1 with decent es/int/resist is 2exlt+ so urs must be insanely expnsive
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Pretty good boots, and dont forget to craft 28% quality on them and your helm :)
Oh wow you guys were quick at replying!! Haha

Rings were less than 5c ea....can get really good deals just keep your eye out.

I haven't done 28% on anything yet lol....need to on chest and helm first. ;)

Boots ate about 4 deafening essences of spite. (I'm glad they are only 4c was this league hahah)
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Boots ate about 4 deafening essences of spite. (I'm glad they are only 4c was this league hahah)

what do u mean 5c ea what the fuck i cant find any decent ring out there lol
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

It's just a matter of being on at the right time. My mate got one with 3 implicits (%int %str and % all elemental resistances) with 50+ flat int, 60% more total resistances and high ES for 5c lol
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 29 sept. 2020 17:36:47
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

It's just a matter of being on at the right time. My mate got one with 3 implicits (%int %str and % all elemental resistances) with 50+ flat int, 60% more total resistances and high ES for 5c lol

sound insane

so how do i craft ur bodyarmour? i want int/increased int/500+ shield and attrubite

any tips?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

They bumped my ES up 1k just equipping those.....although the movement speed hurts a lot even with divergent cyclone (25% reduced speed while cycloning as opposed to 30%)

But yes, the 2B2R is much easier to hit colours on. :)

I think a 55 Int Stygian or crystal belt with T1 attributes will be a huge upgrade due to being able to have resistances on your belt and the 55 flat int converting to like 200 total int due to scaling.

Well for the belt i decided to go another route instead of an influenced stygian. I will fossil craft this belt

I used PoB to see how much diffence in intelligence would give having a stygian with 14% inc attribute and 69 int (20% quality perfect roll with essence crafting) versus a 18% int and +24 to int (just bench craft +20 to str and int and 20% quality). Well using it on my current char i go from 2884 int with synt belt to 2895 with stygian, so like 11 total int, lol. BUT its much easier craft with fossils and get high es + res + cold damage or ele damage from fossils(or both dps damages, i had a similar belt in previous leagues) than using essences and trying to hit inc attributes t1 which is also a influence mod + high es +good res OR rolling essences to hit good es and ele res and than ex slam inc attributes t1 influence. In fact such a stygian vise is mirror tier. True that than you also have the bonus of an abyssal jewel socket but for now i prefer going other route
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 29 sept. 2020 18:09:05
"

sound insane

so how do i craft ur bodyarmour? i want int/increased int/500+ shield and attrubite

any tips?

Honestly get a good ilvl base Vaal regalia that has no influence and chaos spam until you have 2 open suffix and a good es roll.

Then slam with hunters exalted orb.....but that is risky as fuck. You could essence of spite spam a crusader influence base and hope it hits %int...it's probably the hardest item to get good stats on and I lucked the fuck out.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Your resistance issues are because you don't have the prismatic/CttC/Widespread cluster jewels.

Rare belts are a bit of a trap. They have to be perfect in order to be better than a 6% int corrupted 18% coil. I played that game before, you will get more int with coil, as well as the status immunities. Only worth it if you have no other way to get the resists.

With a rare belt, AT BEST you will have 14% increased attributes at best, and 69 flat int. That will NOT be easy to hit with Horror essences.
You'll also have the base IE (16 int/40 es) with a abyss, or 80 es with a crystal belt.

Corrupted Coil can have 24% int, shock and ignite immunity, and 26% increased damage.

I would encourage you to try them out in PoB before blowing all your currency.

EDIT: I forgot about the Synth bases... that MAY be worth playing with.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 29 sept. 2020 18:32:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional