[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:
Is Soul of Tukohama really that good before you're geared enough to facetank everything? I find moving around in small circles to be the best way to stay alive in my current state so was considering Garukhan or Gruthkul.

I feel the same way. Pick whatever fits your playstyle imo :) (I haven't even unlocked any pantheons extra and have done all content so far quite smoothly)

got a new helm for 20 chaos with lil tweaks and such

now i keep asking myself is tranquilty is really worth it cus i never used that

does the spell dmg come from %energy shield from armour as well as the tree?

There is a post in the first page of the guide explaining how it works. :)
@hemzokuken

Thank you for your info.
I am using your tree and i have a question.

Do you get mulitple auras even with supreme ego or are you switching?

what do you do with that much mana if you only use dicipline or 1 other aura?

i think i dont know how that mechanic works.
Editado por útlima vez por Joawsch en 29 sept. 2020 3:51:42
Was not as quick and easy as my CttC jewel but it wasn't too bad. :)
"
Tsplodey escribió:
Was not as quick and easy as my CttC jewel but it wasn't too bad. :)

Why do you want to use this jewel? Ice storm is not a chanelling skill
"
Joawsch escribió:
@hemzokuken

Thank you for your info.
I am using your tree and i have a question.

Do you get mulitple auras even with supreme ego or are you switching?

what do you do with that much mana if you only use dicipline or 1 other aura?

i think i dont know how that mechanic works.

Supreme ego?

I use discipline + flesh and stone + hatred and swap out hatred for purity of elements when I need more resists.
Ah oke, tnx!
"
Tsplodey escribió:
Is Soul of Tukohama really that good before you're geared enough to facetank everything? I find moving around in small circles to be the best way to stay alive in my current state so was considering Garukhan or Gruthkul.

I feel the same way. Pick whatever fits your playstyle imo :) (I haven't even unlocked any pantheons extra and have done all content so far quite smoothly)[/quote]

got a new helm for 20 chaos with lil tweaks and such

now i keep asking myself is tranquilty is really worth it cus i never used that

does the spell dmg come from %energy shield from armour as well as the tree?[/quote]

There is a post in the first page of the guide explaining how it works. :)[/quote]

Other then making me really jealos of ur crafts you really help me out to stick to my fav build ty man :)
Played around with gear and can crack 3k int and 12k es now...but resists are poop haha not sure I like not having stampede boots equipped.

I really like the safety net of frost shield instead of increased duration support.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Played around with gear and can crack 3k int and 12k es now...but resists are poop haha not sure I like not having stampede boots equipped.

I really like the safety net of frost shield instead of increased duration support.

how did u manage to get 3k int?

i must be missing a lot cus i am only at 2300 and i was sure my gear is decnt

holy shit
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

how did u manage to get 3k int?

i must be missing a lot cus i am only at 2300 and i was sure my gear is decnt

holy shit

You are lacking a good flat int roll on helmet/chest/boots. And also you dont have 2-3 conversion jewels on the passive tree in some areas.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional