[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Can we swap frostbomb in the chest instead of Ball lightning and then change the frostbomb that was in the cwdt > Inc duration > immortal call to frost shield?

I feel that's much better for bossing.

Frost Bomb has a small radius and a long cooldown. It would ruin your curse application. The only more or less acceptable swap for Ball Lightning is Wave of Conviction, but, as I posted my test result for it earlier, it's still inferior to BL. I think I'm going to use WoC in that link later on when I start using Hatred and cluster jewels (and need an extra socket). But at this point I'm just keeping the classic CWDT curse link.

Frost Shield is probably not very good with CWDT because it has a very long reuse time, but also a long duration (10 sec, you don't really need to increase that). But it's a good idea to test. I'll check it out.

For this point in the league, I feel that my CWDT links are optimal:
CWDT 1 - BL - Hextouch - Enfeeble - Frostbite
CWDT 1 - Frost Bomb - Blade Blast
CWDT 20 - IC - Inc Duration

I also randomly found an Alt version of CWDT with the quality increasing the duration of triggered spells. Currently leveling it, but it will be great at lv 20 to make IC last even longer.

ETA: Haha, I also edited and decided to test Frost Shield with CWDT lv 20. It may or may not work.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 28 sept. 2020 19:13:22
Someone has also recommended alternate quality cyclone which reduces movement speed 25% instead of 30%...which is great.

Ok let's leave Ball lightning in chest and change cwdt to alternate quality with immortal call then dropping increased duration for frost shield to counter and changing to alt quality immortal call with 20% reduced cool down instead of increased duration?? 😁

Alt cwdt > alt frost bomb > alt frost shield > alt immortal call (what a sexy combo of defense and uptime!)
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 28 sept. 2020 20:16:50
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Someone has also recommended alternate quality cyclone which reduces movement speed 25% instead of 30%...which is great.

Ok let's leave Ball lightning in chest and change cwdt to alternate quality with immortal call then dropping increased duration for frost shield to counter and changing to alt quality immortal call with 20% reduced cool down instead of increased duration?? 😁

Alt cwdt > alt frost bomb > alt frost shield > alt immortal call (what a sexy combo of defense and uptime!)

i just swaped my boots to get resist boots cus my craft to the chest failed it an awsome chest with 2 high roll resists but 7% int so i got a new chest with no resist and got the resist on the boots

and can some 1 please check my gear cus i have no clue where to go from here

the 10% on the helm is like 20-30 more int i think and its insanely expnsive or no where to be found but i am clueless where to go from here i got awakend CWC to put on my boss staff

"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

i just swaped my boots to get resist boots cus my craft to the chest failed it an awsome chest with 2 high roll resists but 7% int so i got a new chest with no resist and got the resist on the boots

the 10% on the helm is like 20-30 more int i think and its insanely expnsive or no where to be found but i am clueless where to go from here i got awakend CWC to put on my boss staff

Hey mate,

Int% scales extremely well the more flat int you have and the more in the tree.

Just work on a good helm with an open suffix that is ilvl 75-79 hubris circlet and it guaranteed int% either T1 or 2 if you fill prefixes.

I'll have a look at your gear.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Hey mate,

Int% scales extremely well the more flat int you have and the more in the tree.

Just work on a good helm with an open suffix that is ilvl 75-79 hubris circlet and it guaranteed int% either T1 or 2 if you fill prefixes.

I'll have a look at your gear.

i did and i got tier 2 int
the main problom i have is the resists that i need to fix

your helm is amazing

and is it worth to give up on 30 int for tranqualty?

Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 28 sept. 2020 20:35:29
Lol tranquility is definitely worth giving up 30 int. I have problems with resists too so need to get in rings and I might make some two-toned boots when I get home.

Your gear is great! But yeah definitely get two-toned boots for more resists and put a resist on your amulet instead of strength. (Find str on a jewel)

I was using purity of elements instead of hatred until I got higher resists. Just swapped it out for that LVL 6 gem we use.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 28 sept. 2020 20:41:07
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Lol tranquility is definitely worth giving up 30 int. I have problems with resists too so need to get in rings and I might make some two-toned boots when I get home.

Your gear is great! But yeah definitely get two-toned boots for more resists and put a resist on your amulet instead of strength. (Find str on a jewel)

I was using purity of elements instead of hatred until I got higher resists. Just swapped it out for that LVL 6 gem we use.

With the boots my resist is great but if I want to swap the Helm I am fucked
I put %energy sheild on the ammy and str on boots for now but If I swap it for resist I might be better on the resist and can swap the Helm
And I will swap to tranquility in the morning it's 4am lol
Is Soul of Tukohama really that good before you're geared enough to facetank everything? I find moving around in small circles to be the best way to stay alive in my current state so was considering Garukhan or Gruthkul.
"
Tsplodey escribió:
Is Soul of Tukohama really that good before you're geared enough to facetank everything? I find moving around in small circles to be the best way to stay alive in my current state so was considering Garukhan or Gruthkul.

I feel the same way. Pick whatever fits your playstyle imo :) (I haven't even unlocked any pantheons extra and have done all content so far quite smoothly)
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 28 sept. 2020 22:08:08
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:

I feel the same way. Pick whatever fits your playstyle imo :) (I haven't even unlocked any pantheons extra and have done all content so far quite smoothly)

got a new helm for 20 chaos with lil tweaks and such

now i keep asking myself is tranquilty is really worth it cus i never used that

does the spell dmg come from %energy shield from armour as well as the tree?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional