[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

With near perfect high end endgame gear, you should be able to hit 3500-3600 int, and around 17-20k es. Getting there will require a lot of currency.

Typically Lilianmarius hits that gearing level, but they appear to be taking this league off. Hitting that typically takes a mirror or two worth of currency.

I think the gearing level Hemzokuken is at should be a decent endgame goal for most people who don't no-life the game. The two emperor jewels are not cheap! Not to mention the double attribute% amulet, three node large cluster jewels, and the corrupted Coil.

Nice thing about this build is that it has a super high ceiling. There is always something you can get that will push it harder.
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Played around with gear and can crack 3k int and 12k es now...but resists are poop haha not sure I like not having stampede boots equipped.

I really like the safety net of frost shield instead of increased duration support.

how did u manage to get 3k int?

i must be missing a lot cus i am only at 2300 and i was sure my gear is decnt

holy shit

You are lacking a good flat int roll on helmet/chest/boots. And also you dont have 2-3 conversion jewels on the passive tree in some areas.

i folllowed his build and did what he did and i followed his tree i am missing 2 levels i might be missing something i will check again
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Played around with gear and can crack 3k int and 12k es now...but resists are poop haha not sure I like not having stampede boots equipped.

I really like the safety net of frost shield instead of increased duration support.

how do u use the frost shield level 5 with cast when damage taken level 18? do u triger it on ur on?

and if thats the case why level 5 and not 20?

feels kind of werid tbh i feel like i take a huge hits when i am inside this frost shield :o
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 29 sept. 2020 10:30:36
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

how do u use the frost shield level 5 with cast when damage taken level 18? do u triger it on ur on?

Level 5 frost shield required level is below the maximum level of CWDT 18, so it will cast. I am just guessing it is at level 5 to balance the benefit of the skill with how much energy shield is drained.
"
motokorth escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Level 5 frost shield required level is below the maximum level of CWDT 18, so it will cast. I am just guessing it is at level 5 to balance the benefit of the skill with how much energy shield is drained.

got CWDT level 20 and its triger level 70 and below and the frost shield is level 8 requird level 48

feels a bit weird
anyone who can add me in game and tell me what i do wrong i would love that i got 6-7 exlt to invest in improveing my gear

siruis 5 just raped me anything that slightly hit me raped me

i got max resist flesh and stone dis and hatred

CWDT 20/IMMORTAL CALL/frost shield

CWDT wave of conv

got 2 curses frostbite and elemental weakness

i sherd t16 delr pretty esay but i still get 1 shoted from thin air

and the boss dmg feels like i am tickling them

7.4k shield
Humm I just realized that with removing increased duration for frost shield I can easily get new boots without having to worry about getting 3 off colour, yahoo.
Ok I logged into standard and reset my passive tree to scratch and copied Hem's tree for the delirium jewels being limited to 2.

Overall, with end of the league gear mine was sitting at 3k INT, 13.6k ES, a 50k Icestorm tooltip in game, and all the extras from my megalomaniac jewels etc.

So im sure the build can still be pretty absurd, I doubt ill do anything close to what I did in delirium gear wise though.
"
motokorth escribió:
Humm I just realized that with removing increased duration for frost shield I can easily get new boots without having to worry about getting 3 off colour, yahoo.

its super esay to get off colour on 4 sockets u know that right?

u just use jewels its pretty esay
"
JCOH35 escribió:
Ok I logged into standard and reset my passive tree to scratch and copied Hem's tree for the delirium jewels being limited to 2.

Overall, with end of the league gear mine was sitting at 3k INT, 13.6k ES, a 50k Icestorm tooltip in game, and all the extras from my megalomaniac jewels etc.

So im sure the build can still be pretty absurd, I doubt ill do anything close to what I did in delirium gear wise though.

I think you can reach it again. Right now im at 2.8k int, 10.3k ES and 58k tooltip icestorm in my ho besides having 75% perma cold pen not considering flasks/curses or other temporary effects. My jewels are pretty good, been focusing on those till now. My gear, besides helmet, is pretty bad, I bought it like day 3 of the league.
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 29 sept. 2020 17:04:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional