[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
About switching from the classic version to the cluster jewel version:

1. There are several versions of the long and winding tree that end with a cluster where you put 2 Split Personality jewels. One is what @Hemzokuken is using, one that @Graiaule linked a few pages back, and the one by @Breken in the 3.10 version post on the front page - they all work for the current league. You can remove all but the farthest cluster in each and then add as many other clusters back as you can afford depending on your level.

All of those trees produce similar Int/ES/damage numbers. Back in Delirium a slightly longer path could be worth 100+ Int or a 1k+ ES because we could use 10 Splits or even more. Now, with just 2, the difference is very small. I plan on picking whatever works the best for me later in the league. Or maybe even switch between them at each of the final levels.

2. Switching to the cluster jewels is only worth it when you have good jewels ready AND good gear overall. If your Split Personality's are the cheap Int/whatever and not Int/ES then you are going to lose ES. If you are too low level to include at least 2 Large Clusters with CttC then you are going to lose damage. And if you drop any ES leech for it then you are going to die a lot.

So don't sweat it if you are still leveling. The classic version works better until at least lv 93.

Eventually, somewhere around lv 95-96, with good gear and jewels, you can have a little more ES than the classic version but about 50% more damage. So then it will be totally worth it. But get the good stuff first.

Good to know mate. I'm trying to craft the amulet with 1% damage per 15 int and slamming with 12% int...hoping to get %attributes but not counting on it lmao
I kinda wanna play a self-cast variant of this build, but also using witch instead of scion. I really like playing occultist builds building around crit, power charges and aoe+dmg per power charge. Do you think it could work and be powerful enough in t16 maps?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Also at what point is 10-12% int on chest worth more than 100-200 flat es?

dw somehow made a 55 int, 500+ es and t1 int% chest with an open suffix...wtf better than my harvest chest

How did you make it? Fossils?
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Also at what point is 10-12% int on chest worth more than 100-200 flat es?

dw somehow made a 55 int, 500+ es and t1 int% chest with an open suffix...wtf better than my harvest chest

How did you make it? Fossils?

Used 60 chaos and spammed rares.

Anyone want to buy my near perfect roll astramentis with tranquility annoint for 125c? Base is 50c then 2 x golden oils are 100c. Plus whatever catalysts cost.

Good deal imo

Didn't turn out too good....rip

Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 25 sept. 2020 21:54:38
"
Kelvynn escribió:
About switching from the classic version to the cluster jewel version:

1. There are several versions of the long and winding tree that end with a cluster where you put 2 Split Personality jewels. One is what @Hemzokuken is using, one that @Graiaule linked a few pages back, and the one by @Breken in the 3.10 version post on the front page - they all work for the current league. You can remove all but the farthest cluster in each and then add as many other clusters back as you can afford depending on your level.

All of those trees produce similar Int/ES/damage numbers. Back in Delirium a slightly longer path could be worth 100+ Int or a 1k+ ES because we could use 10 Splits or even more. Now, with just 2, the difference is very small. I plan on picking whatever works the best for me later in the league. Or maybe even switch between them at each of the final levels.

2. Switching to the cluster jewels is only worth it when you have good jewels ready AND good gear overall. If your Split Personality's are the cheap Int/whatever and not Int/ES then you are going to lose ES. If you are too low level to include at least 2 Large Clusters with CttC then you are going to lose damage. And if you drop any ES leech for it then you are going to die a lot.

So don't sweat it if you are still leveling. The classic version works better until at least lv 93.

Eventually, somewhere around lv 95-96, with good gear and jewels, you can have a little more ES than the classic version but about 50% more damage. So then it will be totally worth it. But get the good stuff first.

Ty for the info :)
Managed to snipe this beauty

5% inc int, 20% buff to hatred which I will add to my build as soon as I get enlightened lv4, and cold conduction which is basicly skitterbots lv1 gem(without inc effect of shock), but you pay 1 passive instead of 35% reserved mana, which is pretty good trade. This will be big dps buff
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 25 sept. 2020 22:43:29
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

This is your big opportunity to modify the build and gear to a cold to fire & lightning build!
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

This is your big opportunity to modify the build and gear to a cold to fire & lightning build!

LMAO

Also I've got another idea...the replica pure talent viridian unique jewel gives us 30% more damage and 4% spell block....it also stacks with the non replica. Is this worth using in a jewel slot??

So far I'm at 2.7k Int and 9.5k ES
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 26 sept. 2020 0:25:53
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Also I've got another idea...the replica pure talent viridian unique jewel gives us 30% more damage and 4% spell block....it also stacks with the non replica. Is this worth using in a jewel slot??

So far I'm at 2.7k Int and 9.5k ES

Oooh, I didn't know it stacked! Yes, 30% more damage is a big win.

LOL, it is 30% *INCREASED* not more, sadly. That's why I remember ignoring it before...

It's worse than a 24 int 32% increased damage jewel.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 26 sept. 2020 0:38:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional