[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is Widespread Destruction not desirable on clusters due to the Inc AoE? Seems like a nice budget one to have for how common it is.
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Also at what point is 10-12% int on chest worth more than 100-200 flat es?

dw somehow made a 55 int, 500+ es and t1 int% chest with an open suffix...wtf better than my harvest chest

what did u use? i was sure i got lucky with 460 shild and tier 2 int%

I got a nice ilvl not influenced base then chaos spammed (60 chaos used to spam) until I hit decent ES...got that 55 int and ess roll with 2 suffix free and crusader orb slammed....used a divine and everything rolled near perfect. Then got someone to bench craft 5% attributes on it until someone has 6%.

When I get hillock up in syndicate I will 28% then aim for a vorici white socket.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

dw somehow made a 55 int, 500+ es and t1 int% chest with an open suffix...wtf better than my harvest chest

what did u use? i was sure i got lucky with 460 shild and tier 2 int%[/quote]

I got a nice ilvl not influenced base then chaos spammed (60 chaos used to spam) until I hit decent ES...got that 55 int and ess roll with 2 suffix free and crusader orb slammed....used a divine and everything rolled near perfect. Then got someone to bench craft 5% attributes on it until someone has 6%.

When I get hillock up in syndicate I will 28% then aim for a vorici white socket.[/quote]

so its better to try and get non inf body try to get nice rolls and then slam crus orb? cus i got mine just by doing fossil craft on a shapers body
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 25 sept. 2020 6:08:44
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

what did u use? i was sure i got lucky with 460 shild and tier 2 int%

When I get hillock up in syndicate I will 28% then aim for a vorici white socket.[/quote]

so its better to try and get non inf body try to get nice rolls and then slam crus orb? cus i got mine just by doing fossil craft on a shapers body[/quote]

I'm not too sure man...even slamming an orb my way was 1/7 chance at hitting t1 int
What awakened gems do we want this league?

Do we not want to grab awakened cast while channeling due to it's quicker casts? Or will this make the 5 storms do more dps casting them more frequently?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
What awakened gems do we want this league?

Do we not want to grab awakened cast while channeling due to it's quicker casts? Or will this make the 5 storms do more dps casting them more frequently?

first of all i followed ur tree and put 2 split personelty and its amazing

the funny part is that i rush the story so fast i missed 9 points and found out after following ur build :P

now i got to 2k int from 1600 and my es is still above 6k so its really nice

and about the CWC i am not sure if we want it cus for clear u will clear the old blizzard a lot faster and might not do enuf dmg? not sure tbh
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Getting a bit squishier in t15+ maps...is it worth putting fortify in staff instead of inspiration? Or too much dps loss..

Fortify works fine (instead of Inspiration) when you have to face something that does too much damage. I use it against Baran - the annoying Conqueror with Lightning 1-shot attacks.
@Hemzokuken when is a good time to switch to your tree?
"
motokorth escribió:
@Hemzokuken when is a good time to switch to your tree?

I switched as soon as I got my split personalities...so around lvl 80ish you could get away with it.
About switching from the classic version to the cluster jewel version:

1. There are several versions of the long and winding tree that end with a cluster where you put 2 Split Personality jewels. One is what @Hemzokuken is using, one that @Graiaule linked a few pages back, and the one by @Breken in the 3.10 version post on the front page - they all work for the current league. You can remove all but the farthest cluster in each and then add as many other clusters back as you can afford depending on your level.

All of those trees produce similar Int/ES/damage numbers. Back in Delirium a slightly longer path could be worth 100+ Int or a 1k+ ES because we could use 10 Splits or even more. Now, with just 2, the difference is very small. I plan on picking whatever works the best for me later in the league. Or maybe even switch between them at each of the final levels.

2. Switching to the cluster jewels is only worth it when you have good jewels ready AND good gear overall. If your Split Personality's are the cheap Int/whatever and not Int/ES then you are going to lose ES. If you are too low level to include at least 2 Large Clusters with CttC then you are going to lose damage. And if you drop any ES leech for it then you are going to die a lot.

So don't sweat it if you are still leveling. The classic version works better until at least lv 93.

Eventually, somewhere around lv 95-96, with good gear and jewels, you can have a little more ES than the classic version but about 50% more damage. So then it will be totally worth it. But get the good stuff first.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional