[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Also I've got another idea...the replica pure talent viridian unique jewel gives us 30% more damage and 4% spell block....it also stacks with the non replica. Is this worth using in a jewel slot??

So far I'm at 2.7k Int and 9.5k ES

Oooh, I didn't know it stacked! Yes, 30% more damage is a big win.

LOL, it is 30% *INCREASED* not more, sadly. That's why I remember ignoring it before...

It's worse than a 24 int 32% increased damage jewel.

Dang was worth a shot :p
I'm really liking the feel of the build when you have a bit more ES.
I've changed my gloves to crappy ones because needed some str and resistances...but just ran a Juiced t16 (Sextants + scarabs + nemesis zana mod) Then when I got inside there was a delirium portal.

Did it deathless quite quick....only thing a but poppy was the boss on the laboratory.

Dps felt really good though!
After realising yesterday that cluster jewel notables are determined by ilvl (skipped Deli league), I bought a proper base instead of throwing alts at a useless item and got this in like 2 alts. Pretty happy with it.

"
Tsplodey escribió:
After realising yesterday that cluster jewel notables are determined by ilvl (skipped Deli league), I bought a proper base instead of throwing alts at a useless item and got this in like 2 alts. Pretty happy with it.

If you believe craftofexile.com, you had a 0.05% chance of success per alt. Grats on burning out your RNG luck.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 26 sept. 2020 5:15:17
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I've changed my gloves to crappy ones because needed some str and resistances...but just ran a Juiced t16 (Sextants + scarabs + nemesis zana mod) Then when I got inside there was a delirium portal.

Did it deathless quite quick....only thing a but poppy was the boss on the laboratory.

how did u make the ammy? i wanted to give it a shot but found myself wasteing currency :s

and does adding another split personlty on the brance that reach the cluster jewel where we put 2 split personelty is not worth it?
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 26 sept. 2020 5:35:34
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

how did u make the ammy? i wanted to give it a shot but found myself wasteing currency :s

and does adding another split personlty on the brance that reach the cluster jewel where we put 2 split personelty is not worth it?

Hey mate Ammy is easy to make.

- Buy awakened orb for 185c
- Buy ilvl 80+ shaper lapis base and chaos spam for 1% increased damage per 15 int (this is the one you keep)
- buy any ilvl crusader amulet with T1 int%
- use awakened orb on one you want to merge on yours.
- get a better amulet than me guaranteed

Not sure what you mean about your cluster question. Check out my tree in PoB by importing my character.
Dps felt really good though! [/quote]

[/quote]

Hey mate Ammy is easy to make.

- Buy awakened orb for 185c
- Buy ilvl 80+ shaper lapis base and chaos spam for 1% increased damage per 15 int (this is the one you keep)
- buy any ilvl crusader amulet with T1 int%
- use awakened orb on one you want to merge on yours.
- get a better amulet than me guaranteed

Not sure what you mean about your cluster question. Check out my tree in PoB by importing my character.[/quote]

the ammy u just describe i tried to do chaos spam after 60 chaos i gave up on trying lol i played a lot this league awkener 5 soon and didnt see a drop more then50 chaos that i got once so yeh but i will save and get this ammy i guess
i checked the prices and buying ea ammy with what i want is like 3-4 chaos so i might just save for awkaners orb and buy the 2 ammys and combine them but is it 100% that i will keep the increased int from the ammy and the incresed dmg per int on the second ammy?

and i cant post a picture for some reason :s wanted to show u what node i was talking about its the the brance leading to the cluster jewels where we put split personelty
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 26 sept. 2020 9:46:11
"
phantom_god escribió:

the ammy u just describe i tried to do chaos spam after 60 chaos i gave up on trying lol i played a lot this league awkener 5 soon and didnt see a drop more then50 chaos that i got once so yeh but i will save and get this ammy i guess
i checked the prices and buying ea ammy with what i want is like 3-4 chaos so i might just save for awkaners orb and buy the 2 ammys and combine them but is it 100% that i will keep the increased int from the ammy and the incresed dmg per int on the second ammy?

and i cant post a picture for some reason :s wanted to show u what node i was talking about its the the brance leading to the cluster jewels where we put split personelty

for it to be 100% you need to make sure few things.

1. Crusader amulet has T1 increased int AND NO OTHER CRUSADER AFFIX <-important
2. Shaper amulet has dmg/15int AND NO OTHER SHAPER AFFIX <-also important
3. One of the amulets is ilvl80+ AND base type you want your end product have.

The dmg/15int needs ilvl80 so it will have it just make sure its base is Lapis amulet (+30 int implict). Turquoise or Agate also work, they are Int/Dex and Int/Str.

Once you use Awakeners orb, make sure you click the ilvl80+ Lapis amulet LAST.
This quarantees Lapis Amulet with dmg/15int and T1 %int and some random other affixes.
Possibly a noob question, but is it worth grabbing jewels with the corrupt for cold pen for the str/dex to int jewels? I have a few now, but wondering if theres a softcap or something that we get with frostbite.
"
Sylph027 escribió:
Possibly a noob question, but is it worth grabbing jewels with the corrupt for cold pen for the str/dex to int jewels? I have a few now, but wondering if theres a softcap or something that we get with frostbite.

There is no such cap. And it is the best corrupt you can get if you don't need reduced mana reserved.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional