[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Cjin escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

the ammy u just describe i tried to do chaos spam after 60 chaos i gave up on trying lol i played a lot this league awkener 5 soon and didnt see a drop more then50 chaos that i got once so yeh but i will save and get this ammy i guess
i checked the prices and buying ea ammy with what i want is like 3-4 chaos so i might just save for awkaners orb and buy the 2 ammys and combine them but is it 100% that i will keep the increased int from the ammy and the incresed dmg per int on the second ammy?

and i cant post a picture for some reason :s wanted to show u what node i was talking about its the the brance leading to the cluster jewels where we put split personelty

for it to be 100% you need to make sure few things.

1. Crusader amulet has T1 increased int AND NO OTHER CRUSADER AFFIX <-important
2. Shaper amulet has dmg/15int AND NO OTHER SHAPER AFFIX <-also important
3. One of the amulets is ilvl80+ AND base type you want your end product have.

The dmg/15int needs ilvl80 so it will have it just make sure its base is Lapis amulet (+30 int implict). Turquoise or Agate also work, they are Int/Dex and Int/Str.

Once you use Awakeners orb, make sure you click the ilvl80+ Lapis amulet LAST.
This quarantees Lapis Amulet with dmg/15int and T1 %int and some random other affixes.

ty very much for explining it so good :)

saveing some cash and i will buy it

what do u guys think about puting split personelty in the socket in the top left

Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 26 sept. 2020 18:00:08
Hahaha now I know that's my tree because I'm 1 LVL short for that jewel socket :P

If we put them in the other cluster then they will miss out on half the stats.

Where they are now ensures we get 91 and 94 respectively.

Oh and the reason I used ilvl 85+ amulet is because wanted better chance at hitting other T1 mods incase I missed all mine (like I did) for re-sale potential.

But yea definitely need ilvl 80+ and I would be tempted to make it a str/int base next time because I'm a little short in the tree.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 26 sept. 2020 18:05:10
"
phantom_god escribió:

what do u guys think about puting split personelty in the socket in the top left

Remember you can have only up to 2 personalities.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

Remember you can have only up to 2 personalities.
I didn't know that ty for that
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Hahaha now I know that's my tree because I'm 1 LVL short for that jewel socket :P

If we put them in the other cluster then they will miss out on half the stats.

Where they are now ensures we get 91 and 94 respectively.

Oh and the reason I used ilvl 85+ amulet is because wanted better chance at hitting other T1 mods incase I missed all mine (like I did) for re-sale potential.

But yea definitely need ilvl 80+ and I would be tempted to make it a str/int base next time because I'm a little short in the tree.

It's my tree :p but I still followed ur tree and I have no clue where to go from there to be honest
Haha I see.

You can take whatever approach you want ...if you want .3% more spelldamage leech and 12% es that could be your 2 points instead of the jewel I'm going for.

At what point does everyone change from stampede boots to es boots?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

It's usually the other way around. If you're feeling squishy, that's when you change.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Haha I see.

You can take whatever approach you want ...if you want .3% more spelldamage leech and 12% es that could be your 2 points instead of the jewel I'm going for.

so far i ran t16 alch courrept pretty esay with almost 7k es

but i might buy es boots just for some conq fights and such
With like 1.7k int and decent investment in chest (say a 50int 500es chest) how much total es are we expected expected to reach? I'm asking as I don't play that often and I wanted to know what I should be expecting.
"
ultra_super_hyper escribió:
With like 1.7k int and decent investment in chest (say a 50int 500es chest) how much total es are we expected expected to reach? I'm asking as I don't play that often and I wanted to know what I should be expecting.

with decent gear should be 5.5k-6k

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional