[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god escribió:

what is ur current int? cus i added split personlty and it added 30 int to my setup is it really worth? it feels like i lose a lot of energy shield for a lil bit more int

Just took a peek at your tree. You are using the "normal" tree with the Split Personality Jewels. Getting the most from those jewels requires a special tree that is winding.
Getting a bit squishier in t15+ maps...is it worth putting fortify in staff instead of inspiration? Or too much dps loss..
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Getting a bit squishier in t15+ maps...is it worth putting fortify in staff instead of inspiration? Or too much dps loss..

Perhaps increase your ES somewhat... you have a 394 ES chest.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Perhaps increase your ES somewhat... you have a 394 ES chest.

I'm well aware, I bricked the 8% int I had on it.

just got myself int/es splits so boosted a bit...sitting at 8k es now
Also at what point is 10-12% int on chest worth more than 100-200 flat es?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

dw somehow made a 55 int, 500+ es and t1 int% chest with an open suffix...wtf better than my harvest chest

Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 25 sept. 2020 2:02:16
Hi guys,is there any pob you follow now? i did follow the one from thread, there is another one with hatred, till now i was playing minions only so this build lets say is like black magic to me. so far i managed till 89, 1.9k with 7.5es
here is my pob https://pastebin.com/0ka0KCAC ( one cluster )
could you please share base pob you follow
thanks in advance
B.
"
kuthas45 escribió:
Hi guys,is there any pob you follow now? i did follow the one from thread, there is another one with hatred, till now i was playing minions only so this build lets say is like black magic to me. so far i managed till 89, 1.9k with 7.5es
here is my pob https://pastebin.com/0ka0KCAC ( one cluster )
could you please share base pob you follow
thanks in advance
B.

Hey mate,

Are you running split personalities or not? I was using the tree on starting page (LVL94 tree) until I get my 2 x split personalities then swapped to my tree in my character page.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

dw somehow made a 55 int, 500+ es and t1 int% chest with an open suffix...wtf better than my harvest chest

what did u use? i was sure i got lucky with 460 shild and tier 2 int%
"
Tsplodey escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

what is ur current int? cus i added split personlty and it added 30 int to my setup is it really worth? it feels like i lose a lot of energy shield for a lil bit more int

Have you accidentally bridged your passives somewhere? I'm getting 91 Int each using Hem's tree. https://i.imgur.com/uNGK0oC.png

91 int twice is worth it? and what is ur es at atm?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional