[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
I've lost track of the various new ideas here. I'm sticking with arctic armor until I can afford the spider aspect. Need more defense in heists than in any map...

If someone actually has an improvement to Spider-Flesh-Discipline, please let us all know.

I don't have any, just an FYI to ppl.
Kelvynn post on page 430 have all the good ideas in 1 post (bookmark it) :D.
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 23 sept. 2020 20:25:57
Btw, dont forget that you acn use frost shield/void sphere for some defensiveness during heist. Void sphere is esp useful for some cc.
Yes, I'm aware of Kelvynn's recommendations.

I was specifically talking about the wave of conviction discussion plus alternate skill gems.

I'm fully aware of the lvl 95-ish Hatred-specific tree with cluster jewels for extra damage. I haven't put that through PoB yet to see how much it got nerfed.
Whoa. Watch out for these:

You can't kill the trap shooters, nor leech from them.

I had never seen them before. 6500 ES down fairly quickly as I was trying to kill them to clear the way out.
I've been using the 3.10 Delirium tree for my build and only just realised that Split Personality is limited to 2 now. Is there a better version of the tree that accommodates for the nerf or should I just stick with it and aim for regular jewels Int/Cold dmg etc jewels.
"
Tsplodey escribió:
I've been using the 3.10 Delirium tree for my build and only just realised that Split Personality is limited to 2 now. Is there a better version of the tree that accommodates for the nerf or should I just stick with it and aim for regular jewels Int/Cold dmg etc jewels.

Check out my modified build from Delirium: https://pastebin.com/N1ibLSEb . It's been fixed to use only 2 split personality jewels. Note this is a hatred build.

Gear is not top tier, so only 12070 ES and 2826 int. I was running around 15K ES and 3700 int with my 11 split jewels -- the good ol' days.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:

Check out my modified build from Delirium: https://pastebin.com/N1ibLSEb . It's been fixed to use only 2 split personality jewels. Note this is a hatred build.

Gear is not top tier, so only 12070 ES and 2826 int. I was running around 15K ES and 3700 int with my 11 split jewels -- the good ol' days.

Check out my current league tree for a split personality build
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:

Check out my current league tree for a split personality build

Looks long and winding. Cheers. Do you intend on getting a Megalomaniac at some point and do you have it planned out to ~lv95?
Editado por útlima vez por Tsplodey en 24 sept. 2020 6:24:38
Build perfectly worked on 3.12 but need minor fix.
"
Graiaule escribió:
Whoa. Watch out for these:

You can't kill the trap shooters, nor leech from them.

I had never seen them before. 6500 ES down fairly quickly as I was trying to kill them to clear the way out.

That's one of the room traps that you can disable. There is an object nearby that your companions can switch off.

It's similar to running through corridors with lasers or landmines without disabling them - don't do it!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional