[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god escribió:
am i the only 1 who cant see the proc of elemental overload from blizzard?

i tested it and tested it some more but nothing

then i put orb of storms and it proc it all the time

pretty weird

and @adambog thx man i will try to follow ur guidelines i hope they will buff this build i a lil bit cus i think they way over tuned it

You are using Controlled Destruction, you get so much reduced crit% to Icestorm (and Cyclone) that they wont crit on their own.
"
phantom_god escribió:
am i the only 1 who cant see the proc of elemental overload from blizzard?

i tested it and tested it some more but nothing

then i put orb of storms and it proc it all the time

pretty weird

Had the same issue last league until i saw i had cyclone + controlled destruction linked together (like you did).

If cyclone and controlled destruction aren't linked, cyclone will keep its base crit chance (6%?) and will not be affected by controlled destruction.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

I'm using sand and stone + discipline + hatred

That's 35+25+50 = 110% mana reserved, so you have to take Sovereignty.

Is Hatred over Herald of Ice worth ~100 int if the points are spent elsewhere?
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 20 sept. 2020 18:14:53
Note: Conc Effect seems to work better for me than Incr AOE.
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Okay so after spending the last 12 hours confused and slightly unhappy about how bad the new storm limit feels I've now tested Archmage selfcasting. It is the best so far. I got my first conqueror spawn and it went better than I thought it would with my messy gear and passive tree: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7du117AKM

Mate after watching your clunky video I just melted baran before he even got to do his move...standing still facetanking.

The build is still good guys!
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Okay so after spending the last 12 hours confused and slightly unhappy about how bad the new storm limit feels I've now tested Archmage selfcasting. It is the best so far. I got my first conqueror spawn and it went better than I thought it would with my messy gear and passive tree: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7du117AKM

Mate after watching your clunky video I just melted baran before he even got to do his move...standing still facetanking.

Yes, it's still good. LiNGeN is the man, though, who has come up with some innovative passive trees (in Delirium) and more or less took over for Kelvynn (who was absent in Harvest.) Give him a chance!

Anyone figure out how to get the Heist lockbox inside the hideout?
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
LiNGeN escribió:

Yes, it's still good. LiNGeN is the man, though, who has come up with some innovative passive trees (in Delirium) and more or less took over for Kelvynn (who was absent in Harvest.) Give him a chance!

It's the same as seedbox bro edit and put it down

Nearly got a sirus popped...feels pretty good! Doing red maps comfortably with last leagues setup.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

It's the same as seedbox bro edit and put it down

Nearly got a sirus popped...feels pretty good! Doing red maps comfortably with last leagues setup.

Ah. I never figured out how to get the seedbox in Harvest...
Sorry to be a lazy bum, but is there a convenient post or two of LiNGeN's build changes that I can look at?
"
Tsplodey escribió:
Sorry to be a lazy bum, but is there a convenient post or two of LiNGeN's build changes that I can look at?

Just search on his name. Note: the builds require 10's of exalts in gear and gems, and generally won't be possible to do until the league's been running for a few weeks or more.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional