[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Level 75 and mapping is a breeze....haven't had any issues so far.

Farmed 3 astramentis cards in about an hour and rolled 88/90 with a max roll implicit. The cards are only 2-3c each so not really that expensive.

Got some stamped boots for 20c too.

Thought all these items league start were meant to be expensive lmao

Having a lot of fun.

I just fully understood how the chest works....so will be using an incandescent unique chest with minimum 5L (I'll leave enculling strike off for now) and upgrade to an influence chest when I have a better supply of alts

I'm using sand and stone + discipline + hatred

How is everyone else going?
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

you never care about the fact they are linked.. u just need CWC+CYCLONE linked and ur good to go and if they are been nice to us by making the cheapest item more cheap then WOW good job GGG lol

correct you need only a 2L with the correct colors (GB). there are possible gem loadouts that would require a 5L staff though, so given how cheap they were, there was an opportunity to snatch an extra 6S one.

with 6S in hand from the start, levelling has been very fast.

really? i got 6 sockets staff for 3chaos and got the right colurs with like 8 chromtic

still working on finishing the acts tho lol
I got a 5 socket staff with false colors and used all my 80 chromes and got not the right colors :-( then i bought 30 chromes with chaos and got usable colors but not the right.

all rng :-) And rng isnt on my side since 3 or 4 legaues.

Heist on the other hand is much more enjoyable as i thought. Also its not so easy to excape as i think it would with old version. The leech also with life leech is much weaker.

but the acts are normaly easy as i had the staff.
Okay so after spending the last 12 hours confused and slightly unhappy about how bad the new storm limit feels I've now tested Archmage selfcasting. It is the best so far. I got my first conqueror spawn and it went better than I thought it would with my messy gear and passive tree: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7du117AKM
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 20 sept. 2020 10:22:06
Whats the best skills to level this? i dont like mines too much, its Selfcasting Freezing Pulse okay?
Selfcast freeze puulse is okay, not that great. Maybe scrape through till 12 and use arc. Decent wands and ele overload should carry you through most things till you get the staff at 33.
"
Haevnatt escribió:
Whats the best skills to level this? i dont like mines too much, its Selfcasting Freezing Pulse okay?

When I've played this build, I would level with Freezing Pulse > Self Cast Ice Nova > Cast While Channeling Ice Nova. Carried me through into white maps.
i really love this build but i am not really good at clac stuffs and fixing the tree right

now this tree feels like he is way outdated and the items feels out dated as well if some 1 who understand this build can create tis build after the nerf and fix it i would love that cus thats the only reason i got back

and i am super confused so far :s

and i love cyclone cwc with it so doing selfcast is a big no for me :s
here's my current char (Axoniteh in profile) clearing tier 5 crusader basilica map, clear is cool, boss damage too, onto higher tiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrTpW3Q9asQ&feature=youtu.be

crusader at 2:44

ps. following "traditional" Kelvynn's passive three

"
Haevnatt escribió:

i leveled with setup that LingeN found on other build - spellslinger with cold snap and cripping death, smooth

Editado por útlima vez por adambog en 20 sept. 2020 15:18:18
am i the only 1 who cant see the proc of elemental overload from blizzard?

i tested it and tested it some more but nothing

then i put orb of storms and it proc it all the time

pretty weird

and @adambog thx man i will try to follow ur guidelines i hope they will buff this build i a lil bit cus i think they way over tuned it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional