[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

lvl 64 so far, lucky drop of tremor rod financed astramendis and stampede, currently at 1278 int(1k life, 2k ES), smooth as butter, i also like new visuals of ice storm + it now makes this machine like sound loop as it hits (i dont know how to describe it better) but it synchronizes with hits, so you can see on bosses chunk after chunk of hp dropping with this machine-like sound, vary satisfying
Made it to mapping...took me like 18 hours of dawdling haha I'm LVL 68 though

Lvling in a group is not worth it. Much more efficient solo.

I have 4k es, 1k intellect and capped resists roughly by the time I started mapping.

Got a max int% 6 socket 5 link WI staff for 5chaos, 10 alchs and 10 transmutes lol....can't hit the 6th colour though so am stuck with BBBGRR until I farm more chroms.

Build feels good but needs some gem love and theorycrafting for bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 19 sept. 2020 12:46:01
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Allright. I'm going to compare post-patch with pre-patch with my Harvest character Plant_Icestorm_Reap_FPS.

Right now I will run:
1. A Simulacrum
2. A T16 magic Purifier Elder Guardian Promenade with +40% Monster Resistance

Using these sextants:
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

3. And finally a T16 Blighted Promenade

* I have respecced into a defensive tanky version with an ES on hit Watcher's Eye.
* I have removed Awakened Elemental Focus, Awakened Controlled Destruction & Hypothermia from the staff and will only use Cyclone, Lvl6 Awakened CwC, Lvl 21 Concentrated Effect (as well as Fortify & Infused Channelling for immortality's sake <:-} )

Tomorrow when the patch is released. I will do the same thing over again to try out all the new mechanics. I have a 2nd Simulacrum, a 2nd identical T16 Resistant Purifier Promenade & another Blighted Promenade ready waiting for that when the time comes.

I will record all the runs.

Edit: Ofcourse I will take out my explode chest. I will use this piece instead that is from my Delirium character:

The test has been completed now.

Spoiler
Maps used

Wave 18 comparison

Wave 19 comparison

Wave 20 comparison

Prepatch:
Simulacrum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaT31-6Rcc
T16 Blighted Promenade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWH2J41dsqw
T16 Elder Promenade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6QxOSJU464

Postpatch:
Simulacrum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oiX1fqgdbw
T16 Blighted Promenade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-u5-TDg9pY
T16 Elder Promenade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6y8g-21rQ

tyvm for the test. gonna check it out later.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
adambog escribió:
lvl 64 so far, lucky drop of tremor rod financed astramendis and stampede, currently at 1278 int(1k life, 2k ES), smooth as butter, i also like new visuals of ice storm + it now makes this machine like sound loop as it hits (i dont know how to describe it better) but it synchronizes with hits, so you can see on bosses chunk after chunk of hp dropping with this machine-like sound, vary satisfying

after few hours with stampede i feel like because im incentivized NOT to channel cyclone all the time, so old storms dont disapper, there is no need to use them, my current playstyle is run to pack (or frostblink) drop vortex and then channel storms (still in act 9 hits like a truck) stop channel and go to next pack and let previous pack be killed by ice storms, with stampede constant channeling i couldn't do that, hence im considering switching back to rare boots (int,es yey) and using speed flask again
I'm at act 9 and just bought a mark of submission with punishment as my second curse. Absolute game changer for clear without the need to run hoi + freeze, give it a try.
Any changes in 3.12 ? I'm gonna try this build this league.
There's a remarkable number of cheap 6S 5L WI staves up for sale. These were 30c+ each at the start of the last league.

Have to wonder if there's a heist that drops that specifically, and that's GGG's apology to us for the 5 storm limit...

------------------

Huh. I am really enjoying this league. The heists are nicely tuned to be worth doing as you level up, with the possibility of significant and usable rewards. And the higher level ones are difficult enough that I can fail them from time to time.

And the delirium mirrors seem a bit more common than they did in Harvest. Anyone feel that way?
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 19 sept. 2020 21:18:20
Yes, i feel like I have seen more delirium mirrors so far, and I only just hit Act 9.
"
Graiaule escribió:
There's a remarkable number of cheap 6S 5L WI staves up for sale. These were 30c+ each at the start of the last league.

Have to wonder if there's a heist that drops that specifically, and that's GGG's apology to us for the 5 storm limit...

------------------

Huh. I am really enjoying this league. The heists are nicely tuned to be worth doing as you level up, with the possibility of significant and usable rewards. And the higher level ones are difficult enough that I can fail them from time to time.

And the delirium mirrors seem a bit more common than they did in Harvest. Anyone feel that way?

you never care about the fact they are linked.. u just need CWC+CYCLONE linked and ur good to go and if they are been nice to us by making the cheapest item more cheap then WOW good job GGG lol
"
phantom_god escribió:

you never care about the fact they are linked.. u just need CWC+CYCLONE linked and ur good to go and if they are been nice to us by making the cheapest item more cheap then WOW good job GGG lol

correct you need only a 2L with the correct colors (GB). there are possible gem loadouts that would require a 5L staff though, so given how cheap they were, there was an opportunity to snatch an extra 6S one.

with 6S in hand from the start, levelling has been very fast.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional