[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:
Sorry to be a lazy bum, but is there a convenient post or two of LiNGeN's build changes that I can look at?

Just search on his name. Note: the builds require 10's of exalts in gear and gems, and generally won't be possible to do until the league's been running for a few weeks or more.

No worries. The levelling guide seems fine so far, other than getting splattered occasionally by rare packs.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:
Sorry to be a lazy bum, but is there a convenient post or two of LiNGeN's build changes that I can look at?

Just search on his name. Note: the builds require 10's of exalts in gear and gems, and generally won't be possible to do until the league's been running for a few weeks or more.

10's of exalted??

You can get to red maps fine with <15c of gear
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Okay so after spending the last 12 hours confused and slightly unhappy about how bad the new storm limit feels I've now tested Archmage selfcasting. It is the best so far. I got my first conqueror spawn and it went better than I thought it would with my messy gear and passive tree: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7du117AKM

Mate after watching your clunky video I just melted baran before he even got to do his move...standing still facetanking.

The build is still good guys!

I was testing selfcasting out. This was with mostly self found gear used in leveling to get to maps & the passive tree I used was not optimized for archmage et.c. It felt better than my 5S staff channelling cyclone at the time. I think archmage is not to be overlooked though. It certainly is a viable option this league I think and could make better use of the new area control skills.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:

10's of exalted??

You can get to red maps fine with <15c of gear

Yes. I meant that the minmaxed versions of this build which can benefit from modified skill trees require minmax-level gear...
After not liking the new Firestorm I've decided to switch to WI Inquisitor and stumbled upon this. All is good so far, but I have one big issue - CWDT+BL+Hextouch+Enfeeble does NOT apply the curse (hex* now). Levels are proper, I have blind as the 5th support and removing it does nothing.
I am really puzzled here. Anybody else encountered the same issue?
Really hate the new sound effect. Am i playing POE or train simulator?
Hey guys,

I just tested in standard with my old WI char a shaper run. To be honest the damage felt really good. Afterwards i did a chaula rund and even the clear on the Ilevel 80 map was good. Is anybody playing the buld atm?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Level 75 and mapping is a breeze....haven't had any issues so far.

Farmed 3 astramentis cards in about an hour and rolled 88/90 with a max roll implicit. The cards are only 2-3c each so not really that expensive.

Got some stamped boots for 20c too.

Thought all these items league start were meant to be expensive lmao

Having a lot of fun.

I just fully understood how the chest works....so will be using an incandescent unique chest with minimum 5L (I'll leave enculling strike off for now) and upgrade to an influence chest when I have a better supply of alts

I'm using sand and stone + discipline + hatred

How is everyone else going?

This.

I have been following the original CwC version and I am totally destroying campaign. I am really trying to understand why people say it's now bad. I am not even close to being fully optimized (Missing many gems, no curse, not a lot of intelligence, and so on).

Good luck guys!!
"
YourFather escribió:
After not liking the new Firestorm I've decided to switch to WI Inquisitor and stumbled upon this. All is good so far, but I have one big issue - CWDT+BL+Hextouch+Enfeeble does NOT apply the curse (hex* now). Levels are proper, I have blind as the 5th support and removing it does nothing.
I am really puzzled here. Anybody else encountered the same issue?
Not sure why that wouldn't be applying enfeeble. It's working fine on Standard.

Level 1 CWDT + level 4 BL (you should switch to lvl 7 wave of conviction, by the way... herald of ice or any decent "adds # to # cold dmg to spells" on gear will make WoC proc -25 cold resist debuff), then enfeeble can't be higher level than hextouch (must be same or below).... should work.

Also, make level 7 blade blast your 5th support, IMO. Unnerve = +10% more damage multiplier. Or, of course, level 3 Immortal Call works if you'd rather have more damage mitigation.
Editado por útlima vez por SkylerOG en 21 sept. 2020 10:00:42
"
Schwebbes escribió:
Hey guys,

I just tested in standard with my old WI char a shaper run. To be honest the damage felt really good. Afterwards i did a chaula rund and even the clear on the Ilevel 80 map was good. Is anybody playing the buld atm?

i am working on it atm in the league but got 1k int atm

it feels good i did tier 9 maps with a friend and i melt most of the things but rares/boses i feel like its weak but i might work on trying weapon swap for archmage for bosses

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional